Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117229 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

Lets see Mr Fairysquirt (dig the name, made me laugh) This guy created whale coin, and during it's run all the shillers were touting it as the freshest shit since sliced bread. He pumped the shit out of that one and when it's had it's little run. He ceased working on it and moved on to zclassic. He then pumped the shit out of it, and when he felt like he has garnered enough money from ppl he let that one fall flat on it's ass and moved on to BTCP. So Mr newbie, why should we expect anything different from him. If you caught a child reaching into your cookie jar twice, what makes you think the kid won't make a  third attempt if given the chance. The fucker will just pump this shit and move on to the next one cos that what he does best. If you a real investor and not some paid shill(i can't really trust anyone with four post) then i  hope for your own sake, you sell and vacate before he decides to dump and move on.

As for you telling someone to learn the art of hodl, let say someone bought Zclassic,  i won't even use the peak of 189, let say he or she bought it at $80, and two months later the coin is trading at $6. Keep in mind not everyone has the time to check their portfolio like a hawk. I hope you never experience such a situation cos we both know you won't be yapping that BS. It always seems fair till it actually happens to you

Hey it is good you do your research, no matter what you may believe no coin is run by one man. This is open source space here. I'm in Xspec/Wisp... I know drama...
There is the Vitalik 80% premine rumor etc. And also 1 person doesn't pump an entire coin... are you really saying investors in crypto are that stupid and can't understand the inherent value in a white paper.
ZCL... died because it was reborn... And Devs need to cut their teeth on something. If you're comparing 'WHALE COIN" which is an obvious joke coin project.. to BTCP .. yeah idk. That's all I can say.

Doge was a joke coin poking fun at all these ICO and alt-coins way before you tried your hand at it... but at the core it had a couple IBM developers... and the top community in cryptosphere. Doge is love doge is lyf. Shiba moonrise 2020

p.s. smol vagine

If you in xspec then you know i have had my share of argument with mandica. Anyway, i know one man can't pump an entire coin, but we all know the market respond/ fluctuate according to the dev's action. So when a dev hypes up that work is been done on a coin, it positively influences the price and when the investor see that the dev has cease work on the aforementioned project, it negates the growth which leads to a dump. I hate to be the guy that paid $160, shit even $80 for coin, just for it to be worth $6 in a two months b/c some kid wanted to cut his teeth on something.

He already cut his teeth with whale coin, which by the way was never marketed as a joke coin, i will be honest and state that i lost a little on whale, thus the reason i started my research/followed up on this guy. He always has the best marketing during the hype and soon as he clears a bunch, he drops that project and moves on to the next one. it was stated from the get go that doge coin was a joke coin and would have no real life case use, it just happen to take on a life of it's own like a meme but whale was not marketed as such.

Anyway, am a firm believer in fool me once/twice shame one you, fool me three time then i deserve an extra funky cunt on my lip.

I appreciate your response. but I bought in above 80$ and I did the math on it... and still dove in late, ppl were pushing ZCL for ages in every channel i'm in.. all for BTCP... and I was like "nah too pumped"... but last minute fomo you know.

well we probably see eye to eye if we're into xspec and btcp... it is the right time for privacy to regain a hold. I was talking about cutting teeth on joke coins (whale), zcl was a major project... but they moved on. BTCP is a better coin so of course they moved dev over to this project... why waste time on something where the tech isn't as good... a community team was allowed to take over zcl.. even rumors of a monero dev jumping over sprung up. but everyone who bought zcl... before it dove got BTCP... so.. it isn't how you are making it out to be...  nobody missed out.. they can still claim... there are only talks of burning unclaimed supply... to remedy the inflated coin market cap circulating supply.. but everyone in the team seems wary to even talk about it now let alone implementing it officially in a years time or w/e

monero doesn't cop this flack because they have this genius method of whitepaper regular forks... to update the entire cointech.chain and implement huge changes into the XMR branded coin and the old obsolete chain.coin becomes the 'new coin'... so they don't have to worry about re-listing... or worry about people crying because the main coin price dove.. imagine if XMO price became the price of XMR and vice versa? people would be crying over a name change basically.

XMO is obsolete ... and is worth as much as there is info out. ZCL is same deal, anonymous team or uncertain... so is tank now that BTCP is the new ZCL+BTC chain... Monero is holding exchanges to ransom in a sense, where they need to keep implementing massive changes to the blockchain or cop huge flack from the Monero marines but they have to do 4x the work... than for other coins... and by the time they are done they may aswell list XMO because it is the same tech they already had setup for old XMR moments before. so XMR gets a free re-listing... while BTCP pays a huge fee and gets moving goalpost for verify.

but we moved on, nano/nanex is great.. raiblox understands this community and project,,, so here we are.... being forced to supercede bitcoin because no exchange is willing to pair us off without a fight or some community backlash demanding it like what happened for bitcoincash and countless other forks that literally started lawsuits against exchanges even coinbase to force them to comply with community demands... i'm glad nobody has pulled that again on exchanges for btcp it isn't healthy... but still.. the community obv needs to turn on someone.. and instead of exchanges this time the feel like craptalking up the ANN.

Still doesn't answer the question on why he choose to manipulate ZCL to segwey into BTCP. If his intention was to dump the project few months later. The guy is cunning and he looks the part. One of those zuckerberg looking muthafucka that sound like a kid but is mentally fucked and will probably sell his mom to earn a sum. Anyway, am a big fan of privacy but this not it. i seriously doubt that this fucker is going to stick around to see this all the way thru. He is going to milk the cow and move on to the next project and his shillers will find a way to justify it.

I actually find it funny that you now calling whalecoin a joke coin, but while it was buzing it was been touted that as coin that will fuel this huge decentralized social network site. Now its an old and abused bitch and it's been peddled as a joke coin.

By the way, there are several exchanges that supported several bitcoin forks and am not surprised that most choose not to support this crap. and i hope they not waned by the temp pump. As much as this exchanges like making money, they also want a coin that won't be heading to the delisting notes in a few months because dev/liquidity has ceased, and judging from the dev's track record, we can expect as much with this coin too.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meximoney

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

All this shit talk about Rhett, get over it, nobody cares?   Huh

It's the team that's running the show and their more organized than 90% of other recent forked coins.  Plus if Whalecoin is a failure than so be it. Most successful people have a shit ton of failures that they learn from and get better.  Plus the team doesn't have scammy ICO money or ridiculous pre-mines to pay off exchanges and others so they have to work at it. 
capensis

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:45:15 AM by capensis

@meximoney another new a/c..... WhaleCoin is a failure/broken b/c the project is deliberately abondoned by Rhett and the female that started it.

@fairysquirt you are either Rhett , jake or the female that was involved in Zclassic and WhaleCoin scams. So which one are you ?

The BTCP price pump is very fake !! All prices of crypto coins/tokens are totally controlled by The Bilderberg Group (elites and royal families around the world) using trading bots on most exchanges. At will they pump/dump/crash any coin/token or the entire market......

Harry and Megan are even being gifted a cryptocurrency as a wedding gift. It is called Royal Coin.

The Truth About Cryptocurrency    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931694.0

If anyone must invest in crypto then stick with the major proven coins/tokens that have stood the test of time , anything else is a big gamble.

Most governments of the world are going to have their own gold/silver backed cryptocurrencies in the not too distant future. They do not want competing currencies , in particular privacy coins/tokens. If a competing crypto becomes too big a threat they will squash it with regulations/bans etc. What happens to your crypto if/when the power grid or the internet goes down.

With all of the crap happening in the world atm with possible WW3 , nuclear attacks , imminent stock market/property market price crash etc. All of the smart money has already gone into ownership of age old proven wealth preservation assets of physical gold and silver and gold and silver mining stocks. Cryptocurrencies have never seen a global financial crisis/collapse so there is no history to go by. Unproven crypto coins sound nice to invest in now?

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

Sounds nice
capensis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:38:04 AM by capensis

All this shit talk about Rhett, get over it, nobody cares?   Huh

It's the team that's running the show and their more organized than 90% of other recent forked coins.  Plus if Whalecoin is a failure than so be it. Most successful people have a shit ton of failures that they learn from and get better.  Plus the team doesn't have scammy ICO money or ridiculous pre-mines to pay off exchanges and others so they have to work at it.  

How do you know all of this Huh It sticks out like dogs balls !!! Another new account .. You are either Rhett , jake or the female that was involved in Zclassic and WhaleCoin scams. So which one are you Huh In any case you have no morals.

So nobody cares according to you. What a dickhead statement. I bet the Whalecoin Zclassic BTCP investors that have lost their money care.

Whalecoin is a failure b/c it was abandoned and no dev to fix the many site issues while devs supposedly working on BTCP but that is ok according by you. Rhett can simply take his profits made from Whalecoin/Zclassic abandon it and spend profits on fast cars etc and starting up BTCP because Rhett has learned and he is getting better .... really

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

It's the team that's running the show and their more organized than 90% of other recent forked coins.  Plus if Whalecoin is a failure than so be it. Most successful people have a shit ton of failures that they learn from and get better.  Plus the team doesn't have scammy ICO money or ridiculous pre-mines to pay off exchanges and others so they have to work at it.  

Oh they worked it alright. They accumulated a bunch of zclassic at a cheap price, got a bunch of gullible ppl to buy it at an ATH to earn a coin that was less than 1/16 the price of zclassic ATH, then dumped zclassic and moved on to the next scam. By the way love the answer " If ------- is a failure then so be it" just input a product in that statement and try to use it to pitch the creator of the aforementioned product to anyone.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

Oh they worked it alright. They accumulated a bunch of zclassic at a cheap price, got a bunch of gullible ppl to buy it at an ATH to earn a coin that was less than 1/16 the price of zclassic ATH, then dumped zclassic and moved on to the next scam. By the way love the answer " If ------- is a failure then so be it" just input a product in that statement and try to use it to pitch the creator of the aforementioned product to anyone.

Rhett-crypto jake are worse scammers than bitconnect, they are doing serial scams.
wcmatthysen

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

@meximoney another new a/c..... WhaleCoin is a failure/broken b/c the project is deliberately abondoned by Rhett and the female that started it.

@fairysquirt you are either Rhett , jake or the female that was involved in Zclassic and WhaleCoin scams. So which one are you ?

The BTCP price pump is very fake !! All prices of crypto coins/tokens are totally controlled by The Bilderberg Group (elites and royal families around the world) using trading bots on most exchanges. At will they pump/dump/crash any coin/token or the entire market......

Harry and Megan are even being gifted a cryptocurrency as a wedding gift. It is called Royal Coin.

The Truth About Cryptocurrency    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931694.0

If anyone must invest in crypto then stick with the major proven coins/tokens that have stood the test of time , anything else is a big gamble.

Most governments of the world are going to have their own gold/silver backed cryptocurrencies in the not too distant future. They do not want competing currencies , in particular privacy coins/tokens. If a competing crypto becomes too big a threat they will squash it with regulations/bans etc. What happens to your crypto if/when the power grid or the internet goes down.

With all of the crap happening in the world atm with possible WW3 , nuclear attacks , imminent stock market/property market price crash etc. All of the smart money has already gone into ownership of age old proven wealth preservation assets of physical gold and silver and gold and silver mining stocks. Cryptocurrencies have never seen a global financial crisis/collapse so there is no history to go by. Unproven crypto coins sound nice to invest in now?

Who let you out of the loony bin? Have you recently skipped taking your meds?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

Rhett-crypto jake are worse scammers than bitconnect, they are doing serial scams.
If Rhett is a scammer, Satoshi is the best scammer... He still has a lot to learn from his master.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Seems Bitcoin whales claimed their BTCP and are now going to use some big money to pump the market a little bit. Some nice gains for BTCP holders, but don't hold for too long Wink
Nippel66

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I dont see value in this project.
Soon 21 000 000 in sirculation, Ultra Preemine fork.

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Stevie wonder can see this market better than you.

It’s gold for nerds
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:41:16 AM by Islapdonkey

Buy the dip bitches!

I would take you seriously if every post you made from March 2018 till now is not on BTCP thread. Just another bag holder trying to justify dubious character cos they anticipate a chance to make a profit. You go leave your stupid comment on the zclassic thread were ppl got cleaned up just as bad as bitconnect. Everyone yells about bitconnect but this fucker is just as bad and greedy fucks like you support him at the expense of others. Am not cool enough to yelp out quotes like " buy the dip bitches" but karma is a muthafucka and if you stick around long enough, the bitch will get you.
You mad bruh? Hahaha 100% gain!! Suck my private, bitch!

Who the fuck still says you mad bruh? SMFH! Anyway, sorry am not gay. But with your 100% gain you can find you a nice ladyboy to give you that fellatio> Take

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Just know that every comment this account has made in march was made on this thread. don't feed into his BS. Make sure to research Whale coin/ Zclassic  to see the track record of  Rhett ( the coin's dev). he is well known for organizing this pumps and dump. Make your money if necessary but don't hold onto this for too long. just a friendly warning.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
capensis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Who let you out of the loony bin? Have you recently skipped taking your meds?

Surprise Surprise another brand new a/c and your first post is in this thread putting people down.

So this is how Rhett , jake and their female accomplice in crime operate !  Grow a spine Rhett jake and come into this thread and communicate with the people you have scammed in your failed abondoned ventures......

You guys will be shitting yourself everytime from now on someone knocks on your door or you hear a bump in the night... glad it is not me.
Lontonbit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

Buy the dip bitches!

I would take you seriously if every post you made from March 2018 till now is not on BTCP thread. Just another bag holder trying to justify dubious character cos they anticipate a chance to make a profit. You go leave your stupid comment on the zclassic thread were ppl got cleaned up just as bad as bitconnect. Everyone yells about bitconnect but this fucker is just as bad and greedy fucks like you support him at the expense of others. Am not cool enough to yelp out quotes like " buy the dip bitches" but karma is a muthafucka and if you stick around long enough, the bitch will get you.

Who the fuck still says you mad bruh? SMFH! Anyway, sorry am not gay. But with your 100% gain you can find you a nice ladyboy to give you that fellatio> Take
Make that 115% now hahahaaaaaa The btcp market was purged of the parasites! Watch and learn lady boy Smiley

It’s gold for nerds
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Buy the dip bitches!

Make that 115% now hahahaaaaaa The btcp market was purged of the parasites! Watch and learn lady boy Smiley
118.12% lol
Lontonbit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

Just know that every comment this account has made in march was made on this thread. don't feed into his BS. Make sure to research Whale coin/ Zclassic  to see the track record of  Rhett ( the coin's dev). he is well known for organizing this pumps and dump. Make your money if necessary but don't hold onto this for too long. just a friendly warning.
Sorry, I can't here you from way up here in the clouds hahaaaaa you guys make me laugh. Give me some more fuel Smiley thnx

It’s gold for nerds
lablefromu

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

so, Im mining it now but I dont know where can I trade with btcp

I cant trade bitcoinprivate on cex.io or bittrex
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Sorry, I can't here you from way up here in the clouds hahaaaaa you guys make me laugh. Give me some more fuel Smiley thnx

Doesn't matter bum, still a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: