Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.

If they can create social media that have a big marketplace, That would be a unique feature that will attract many members to join the platform.
It will be a great challenge for the team to gather users, for real. But the great advantage that this platform have compared to other social networking site is the offer they going to give to its users. The novelty of this platform is that it shares a ratio of profit to its users.
I do hope so it will be like that they will be fair to their clients in terms of profit sharing. As what I understand with your quote is we used their app and at the same time we have the chance to earn some token.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.

If they can create social media that have a big marketplace, That would be a unique feature that will attract many members to join the platform.
It will be a great challenge for the team to gather users, for real. But the great advantage that this platform have compared to other social networking site is the offer they going to give to its users. The novelty of this platform is that it shares a ratio of profit to its users.
I do hope so it will be like that they will be fair to their clients in terms of profit sharing. As what I understand with your quote is we used their app and at the same time we have the chance to earn some token.

If we will monitor the activity of this project then we can be aware that the profit sharing will be distributed equal. Let's see what will be the process and what are we going to do to receive profits.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

ONZ is new generation crypto social media. ONZ team reckons that with technology the team may be able to do something about it.
The Internet is changing very fast with introduction of the blockchian technology and the old school social media website have to either adopt the technology or they are going to be abandoned . There are more and more projects like ONZ and other social media ideas that are based on the blockchain and they are actually the future of what social media would be like.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Yes and this project will also have good benefits due to the airdrop. Hopefully this project will surely have good benefits ahead and also the media will have great influence due to this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Of which tasks the matter is? I would like too more to learn about it and to participate whenever possible. If of course my forces and abilities in given direction it is be enough. Tell please.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
MikesLeo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
As we had better experience in giving reviews spending our time ONZ just figures out our potentiality how we was utilized with no pay by giving certain recommendations for companies through giving reviews and ratings and the companies just using us by giving no shares of the companies profits.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
This gives me interest on how the ONZ platform will share us the profit by using their social networking sites. Do you have any idea?

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

Onz project is gradualy increasing the number of its community. By the time thoer social media platform they will already have million of users in thier platform.

I have a question about this platform. How can the dev team share profit to its users after selling the latter's data to a company?

Ofc they'll just sell the data for money and keep all that money. They're just gonna throw their own tokens which they have unlimited of, Hence the "onz coin"

ONZ platform will not sell data in this way, it's not a company for selling data directly, ONZ is Crypto-Social Media which means they will make the way facebook and twitter and steemit do.
Addition, they give us a social media base on Crypto currency and provide us a DPOS for earn token. So that if they still selling our personal data, we still get ONZ like steemit?

Actually the word sell maybe not helpful work to understand, what they did, is they take benefit of your content like when share your photos or write an article, or make video on their platform, and also they use your personal data for advertising purpose on their platform. that will make profit for them and will share it with you by rewarding with their coin (ONZ).
It mean like facebook using our personal data for make their facebook ads target? I have know about bitlander, ONZ is the same? Pay for posting or sharing any at their platform?
This gives me interest on how the ONZ platform will share us the profit by using their social networking sites. Do you have any idea?

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
We recently received a feed back or review from the crowd that social channels are not accepting the crypto currency promotions and news on their channels and that might even lead to banning of their accounts which are against to the rules basing on the recent new now how we can step forward with the ONZ and complete information about the company need to be updated.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

Yeah, we need further informations about this project which most of the investors want to know who are the members behind of this project. Well, I believe that this project have a potential due to its features and uniqueness that for sure will support by many investors. Hoping for the success on this project.

The team prospective is hidden from the initial stage as we observed but we would really required to understand the team and their skill set which will also add a bench mark for us to analyze the potentiality of the ONZ coin along with the ICO ratings scores.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:35 AM

yeah what else be left, if facebook and twitter banned their service?  Instagram?  As you mentioned they have to make their whitepaper more clear to understand the platform and its use better. Otherwise this will be another project for greedy devs.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

This seems like a great project. There are lots of people that seems like very interested to this project. Like other people out here in the world of crypto currency, I a looking for a trustworthy project where I can invest my time and give my full support. This seems interesting project too, so goodluck team.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
Definitely. Most of the social media's were banning them without even seeing how much the potential of cryptocurrency to grow.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
The downside of having more people participating the platform is that the difficulty level in acquiring the ONZcoin as a reward will increase according to their website. Can they give special rewards to those who participate their platform in the beginning?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Yeah because of many are banning ICO's and crypto the price of the coins are going down. But if they have features like this then many will be interested to visit it.

The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

What is ONZ team's solution to deal with separation crisis that arise from the lotus segregation in politics and ideology?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: