Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:00:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!

Nice, so it doesn't really need to counts rewards manually your apps/system will trace it easily. But is our data really safe? How will I know if we already get a rewards? Looking forward for more details and development in Onz coin project.

The rewards will be sent to the user's ONZ wallet directly. User is require to create their own ONZ address and link it to social networks.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!
That's quite interesting about calculation of rewards. So what kind of rewards will you give to users? I'm curious about the idea of getting paidn while browsing the social media. This things makes me think how this works with the blockchain technology.

We use different algorithm to determine the user activities, evaluate them and calculate the rewards.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

With the ICO outcome, ONZ team will be able to take the project forward and the outcome breakdown will be as follows to support the project including marketing, operational cost, support for the development, reserved for contingency and founders.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

We should participate in their airdrop and bounties and most especially their early support phase that will occur at 22nd of january till 4th of february right after that the ico will automatically start on 5th of February will is a big deal if you are not going to participate because this would only be the huge market, which is build to forever. So start early and start promoting if you dont want to miss the world's first social cryptocurrency.

You're right dude, having an airdrop contribute an additional popularity on this project. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.

I would suggest anyone interested on this project should invest on 22 January!
I am actually intrested to invest into this project but can you please ellobrate more about 22nd january. What is on 22nd january and will the investors get any discount applied to the token purchase? I am studying your project since a while ago and i surely look this project as a successfull project in future.

The Early Supporter Phase of ICO will start on 22nd January (00:01:00 UTC), the bonus is depend on the amount you invested.

The minimum contribution is only 0.01BTC!   Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

We are going to create the next generation social media with blockchain technology, we need some good funding and support from the community to achieve it. 1200BTC is the ICO hard cap, we can start with 100BTC or less.

Anyway, the project is in progress and the network will up very soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

Ok. I see good project and I always looking around from you.

Thanks! We will keep going!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

Hi Ruleben,

Thanks for your comment!  Smiley

Yes, you are right, there are too many scam and people should watch out on the project they are going to invest. Actually, anything online can be FAKE, including any great ideas, robust planning and fantastic teams. That's why ONZ Coin exists and we are ambitious to build on the foundations of blockchain technology, to create "True Belonging" for everyone.

With greater confidence in our own vision, we trust "System" instead of "People". People buy and hodl Bitcoin because they trust the blockchain system instead of Satoshi Nakamoto. Blockchain is the system for building trust and we believe we can build something great to help peoples.

Here is our Github link for review.

https://github.com/OnzCoin

Also, we will announce Bounty and Airdrop soon, so even you don't want to invest your money, you can still get some ONZ Coin with minimal work.

So, stay tuned and good luck!

P.S. We are always welcome anyone with same vision to join us!  Wink

Do you have informations about the dev and the white paper? sir?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can find our whitepaper here. https://onzcoin.com/assets/files/onz_whitepaper.pdf

The team information will upload to website soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , waiting bounty

Let's make it success together!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.

Thanks. The airdrop and bounty are live. Please check the details at the bounty thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.

It is live, let's go to join it!  Grin

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

i like the detremination of the devs to add a positive angle and bring a different dimension to this project from any other similar projects. Good looking team too.
of course developers and teams must make an idea or a breakthrough to create a different and make the investors certainly to support the project.
Im sure investirs will join this profit because even if this is a profit sharing social platform, at the end of the day that is still a large profit for the company alone so investors will realy get more profits on this.
ONZ coin will have a good number of investors and also many of the miners will try mining ONZ to get a bright future out of it. Even i would try mining ONZ for getting huge profits in the upcoming future.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

How is the project progressing? Although there is a lot of incomprehensible, but if it turns out I will join the project in a week to a signature bounty.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

I see that the project is gaining momentum and is getting stronger. Payments for work produces. So who else is doubtful about the project, do not hesitate and join us!
I will soon join the bounty program, right now I'm still waiting for a big announcement of this project and still tracking its progress.
Surely this project has planned something big for there future and their users too as they are trying to help people to be secure online while using some services which need our personal info. They also have a very great management team and a good concept which will lead them to a sure success in the future.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Everyone knows about social networks and many of them use. If you succeed in implementing your idea
They priject has a potential success factor because they are marketing what the people needs and that a big guarantee that its a win win situation for the project and for the investors.
I really agree with what you are saying completely in one sentence. Well, I will hope that this project should have to promote this project to others Social Network so it can give big impacts.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Yes, the project is investing a very large amount in the promotion of its services which has to lead to a huge number of supporters of the project they have gained good value in the market too. They should also manage some airdrops in the future which will attract more people and some investors to the project.

Hi, what I want to say is that we didn't invest large amount in promotion. Peoples show their support because they believe our project, or maybe they aware that social media owe them something. Anyway, thanks for all supporters!

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Recently, many projects for social networks, but how are social networks related to such projects? I doubt that the networks are interested in such projects and they can interfere with the use.

ONZ will integrate with social media by using their public API. You can read the details in our whitepaper.

This is good news for member and investors who also like to read the roadmap of this project. This whitepaper can convince people to invest in this Coin.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

The projects needs to have a good marketing strategy to make this project successful. They also need to offer a good promotional bonus to attract more investors to participate.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

The most interesting project for the monetization of social networks, but I look at the subscription company recorded only two members, I also want to enroll, but the project has little information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: