Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?
There are alot of people doing a good income on social media like, bloggers, vidoe bloggers, influencers and much more they just need to get traffic huge amounts of traffic to thier link to be able to earn. So for me social media is a great way to earn a decent income.
Indeed, but how about an introvert people? So many people are too shy to expose his/her face on the social media.
What about it? I think introverted should deal with their own problem if they are willing to earn. A job won't adjust to their preferences otherwise more introvert will fill this planet. This kind of project will already fit for an introvert but if they won't cooperate and expose a bit of information I think that won't be fair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Is There any testnet or a way we could try how the platform is going to be like ? I would like to get a first look on the platform and how the features mentioned are going to feel like using it.
I don't think that there can be something like this for testing.
I just think that thier will be an alpha or beta testing.
Such testing should not be in the live site it can be pretested and all the instructions require to be validated twice or thrice as every single instruction is more valuable that lead the ONZ step forward with all success.

I agree that the beta version will probably appear. In crypto world, It's all about investing as long as we're not sure how it will look. If you show more things it will probably be after ICO and then the price will be much higher if a lot of people see how it works in practice. Good luck!

Having a beta version is good to everyone, so that we can know if how or what are going on in the ICO project. Take a discussion and talk about everything like a broad explanation to the project and how it work. Its better that they will approve it.
Beta version is useful so that people can share whatever problems they encounter and can come up with better solutions. In this way, platform will surely be developed more and bugs can be fixed without having major problems because it is in beta versions.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.
Although third party apps linked with facebook ask for your permission to access your photos, account details etc. They also have a user agreement that they will not use this for other purposes so i guess our personal data is still safe not unless the app you are running has a malware or trojan that can steal your valuable information anonymously.
That is where the risk is coming from, third party apps may have a chance that it carries a malware that will steal our private information. I don't really totally agree with your thoughts because in the world of internet, everything is possible. To be sure, we should not keep all our valuable assets on the internet.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

I can admit that the idea deserves attention, but it seems to me that it is not possible to get profit from social networks for one person. There is a possibility, but it will be minimal ... so should we pay attention to this project?
There are alot of people doing a good income on social media like, bloggers, vidoe bloggers, influencers and much more they just need to get traffic huge amounts of traffic to thier link to be able to earn. So for me social media is a great way to earn a decent income.

I agree, aside from using the social medias to meet more friends we can also use it to learn more things and ofcourse to earn more profit. Social medias can be a big help to us.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.

Yes, please continue to support the project and please help them to spread the good news about onz coin in all social medias so we can help the project to get many investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Meh, unless you have a fairly sizable following on social media this one or otherwise you wont be making much anyway so there's that. So it doesnt matter
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

This is truly thr new generation of social media because if it diversity and functionality. It would be generating huge traffic on the internet for the coming years.
I also agree that this will be a generation of internet that will be very useful of course for the next generation.
I agree. In 10 years, the use of the Internet will be 2x greater at least. Every year, the Internet get into more areas of our lives.
I think there is no need to wait that long, the internet is now very popular and much enjoyed by the community.
for today the Internet is an integral part of our life. Therefore, you need to support the ONZ project, which will be useful to many users of the network.
yes surely i will support this ONZ project and i will also recommend this project.

Yes, please continue to support the project and please help them to spread the good news about onz coin in all social medias so we can help the project to get many investors.
I agree that we need to spread the information, but it seems to me that we need to give more information to the participants, we need to involve more people in the signature company.
Actually a good bounty always keeps on attracting new and effective investors and even arranging a proper bounty campaign for signature campaigns can be good as even it can let peoples know about this project and surely they will invest into it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

There is lack of information about how this platform will work or how their share the profit with their user, I hope they update their white paper soon and give us more details in easy way to understand.
I think they not build a social platform like steemit or facebook, instead you have to give them permission to access to ur social media, but i'm wondering how this is going to work in case fb and twitter banned their service.
In what i have understand is that they will have their own social media which is the Onz platform. I am just curious of how they will share profit to it. If they are trying to access or have a control on our social media accounts, i just hope that there are permissions needed from the user and still users hace their privacies.

That's what I thought in first ( building their own social media), but after I read their whitepaper carefully I found a section that explaining a little bit about how their service is going to work, and it turned out that they will track and analyze our socials media like twitter, facebook etc and that users will need to give them permission, is going be like when apps ask to access to personal stuff on be able to post and read message ....
I think need to add section to explain that in details, so we can understand more.
But do you think that it will depend if the facebook, twitter and other social media company accept this platform, or they can directly have access to our social media accounts with just the permission of the user and not of the social media companies? What i am trying to point out is do they have to be a partner of these social media companies in order for their services to work out?

Facebook and twitter have API that allow third party to access to user data if the user give them permission, just like when you download app on play store and those apps access to your photos and camera etc..., But when those companies banned a service then it can't use their API anymore. We do that everyday when we sign up with our social media on different websites for example or download apps on playstore.
I see, i also notice that in some games where it ask for permission in accessing my photos and sometimes my contacts which is why I get confused sometimes of why do they need to access those. Now i know that these games are taking our information in order for them to gain profit.
Although third party apps linked with facebook ask for your permission to access your photos, account details etc. They also have a user agreement that they will not use this for other purposes so i guess our personal data is still safe not unless the app you are running has a malware or trojan that can steal your valuable information anonymously.
Do not be naive. All networks use your personal information to make a profit. Of course, they may not sell the information with your photo and contact information, but the information that is depersonalized is sold.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Agree with how the internet is becoming an "integral" part of our life due to how it's popular and recommended by many today. By using the internet we are also giving out our information to some people that might really have value for them and ONZ will surely make a way that we are earning what we are sharing in the web.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Do not be naive. All networks use your personal information to make a profit. Of course, they may not sell the information with your photo and contact information, but the information that is depersonalized is sold.
If each network does the same then it would be too hard for several peoples to trust several platforms for kyc process. Yes there are a lot of peoples who malfunction the rules and regulations but hope some may be trusted.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Agree with how the internet is becoming an "integral" part of our life due to how it's popular and recommended by many today. By using the internet we are also giving out our information to some people that might really have value for them and ONZ will surely make a way that we are earning what we are sharing in the web.
if actually Onz is going to have monetary value then yeah actually we will actually use it but what is going to have value if i can just earn some much just staying on social media?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

ONZ aims targeting the companies that actually gather the promotion portfolios from the people and companies are not actually not paying the share of profits for using their promotions.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

When did you ever get that information from ? so you telling me that the people who are getting paid on social media are way more than those who aren't ? That makes no sense ,countless people wish to earn fractions of money for their posts ,but they never do ,because those website make it hard as hell for anyone to grow a business and you have to rely on yourself only. Projects like onz are offering opportunities for everyone to earn money and actually provide for them all the means to succeed.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Exactly. This will surely surprise the world if it will be made possible through the dev team and their supporters. Who would have thought that someone will create a social network which shares profit to its users. We will no longer spend our time  in social media without earning something. This will be groundbreaking platform for real.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
really strange. In my opinion, the signature campaign is also one of the good advertising options. Perhaps the developers will add this campaign to their project, I will follow it.

If the developers add the company, I will also follow them. After all, this is an indicator that they listen to users.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

A really good project that will eventually and will surely be the New Generation Crypto Social Media for the whole community. I will remain a supporter of the ONZ Project and also, just like other people here, I keep watching this project for more interesting updates and better improvements of the ONZ Project.
Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Any project can work or fail and in this project I'm not 100% sure that it will work, but if I look at how the team works. I think the team should raise enough money for their project. But it's really very strange why they do not wear the company's signature. I have not yet seen this signature.
Yes, it's strange. Until now, the existence of the project, it was already possible to create a signature campaign. But they did not.
really strange. In my opinion, the signature campaign is also one of the good advertising options. Perhaps the developers will add this campaign to their project, I will follow it.

If the developers add the company, I will also follow them. After all, this is an indicator that they listen to users.
If the company do not maintain their own brand when dealing with the people then how other people amend to trust the company which is we creating policies but we do not follow them it is better to maintain the signature.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

all the same, the developers themselves decide to make their signature campaign or not. Perhaps they decided that this idea would be superfluous for the ONZ project. In any case, the developers should explain this question to us.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

all the same, the developers themselves decide to make their signature campaign or not. Perhaps they decided that this idea would be superfluous for the ONZ project. In any case, the developers should explain this question to us.
They are making some investments in Airdrop for the promotion of the project but I think that they should also include or reserve some tokens for a bounty Campaign as a successful bounty campaign can lead any project to the moon in very less time.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: