Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.

I agree, this very promising and convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will study deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Who in your opinion drops coins when listing at the exchange?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

Can anyone access the new testnet ONZ social media website? I couldn't access it, I'm concerned if anyone has the same problem too.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.

An ICO in essence is a startup and there's very little hierarchy involved tbh. The ceo usually has the same amount of power as the devs or anyone else
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.
Developers do the right thing, but they do not succeed. I do not know why but I have not yet seen any signatures of this platform. Probably not enough to pay for signatures.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 12:27:10 PM by iputnikov

Developers do the right thing, but they do not succeed. I do not know why but I have not yet seen any signatures of this platform. Probably not enough to pay for signatures.
Yes, I also did not notice yet a single signature. It's interesting when it appears and whether there will be vobshche.Sorry, because the project may deserve attention

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

In most cases, they don't care who you are and what's your name and deep info, as long as they can give you ID and be able to collect your data ( browsing history, your search ), analyze and used to target you with relevant ads and track you on other places on internet to show ads, it's fine for them. therefore it doesn't matter that much if are giving fake info on your social media profile.

yeah, this is also how google works. For them is also your authentic ID not important. Everyday when we use internet; search something in google and open a website - we see advertisement just related with our searching results from previous days, weeks, months ...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

In most cases, they don't care who you are and what's your name and deep info, as long as they can give you ID and be able to collect your data ( browsing history, your search ), analyze and used to target you with relevant ads and track you on other places on internet to show ads, it's fine for them. therefore it doesn't matter that much if are giving fake info on your social media profile.

yeah, this is also how google works. For them is also your authentic ID not important. Everyday when we use internet; search something in google and open a website - we see advertisement just related with our searching results from previous days, weeks, months ...

Pretty sure they will have good improvement and upgrade to come with this coin. Because it can potentially be launched on trade market soon.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Can anyone access the new testnet ONZ social media website? I couldn't access it, I'm concerned if anyone has the same problem too.
That's not really a technical error or something. The testnet for ONZ is already full and running, I think you have to be enlisted to the waitlist if you are interested to participate.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Yes, I agree with you. The Devs is really doing their best to the extend they could to make this project more efficient, to gather more people and a lot more serious investors for the success of the ONZ Coin. This project is really striving for the better development of our crypto community.
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

I completely agree. Google shows outdated advertising and I do not like it. I hope the developer will see more interesting information.
Leanna44

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Yes, I agree with you. The Devs is really doing their best to the extend they could to make this project more efficient, to gather more people and a lot more serious investors for the success of the ONZ Coin. This project is really striving for the better development of our crypto community.
I agree, this another ICO project that makes me convinced. Though, in some point base on my own opinion this project looks common but I still amaze on their different features. Hoping for the success on this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

You are right, an active devs can surely make the project successful. Because if they will always to respond to all concerns then possible serious investors will be attracted to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

It is their job to do the right things and also for the development of the platform. Devs are usually busy working and thinking seriously how they can make the platform perfect. And with the help of the team members it will surely come up with better idea.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Not fact. Simply many companies do not consider such way at all of promoting. They are engaged by different matters and there is no time to creation, search of the manager and so on. They disseminate by their methods and with maximum efficiency.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

Interesting and nice project. Onz will get the attention of other social media sites becuase it is aiming to share its profit to its social media users.
Yes, i agree with you. This platform is really unique and catchy, onz is really thinking about its users and how they can revolutionise social media. This platform has a long way to go and i hope the best for the same
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Yes exactly, the devs care about this project. This project has a great following which the Devs know. The take input of the users try to integrate that into the platform this is surely a step in the right direction. They have a unique idea which will attract many users in the future which will be beneficial to the users as well as the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.
I agree to you and good rewards will make your members more loyal to your project and they will even invite more users to join the bandwagon.
If the team offers good rewards and I think there will be more people will participate. But this will be a hard task due to its rewards is good and fair enough to say.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: