Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Wow ONZ Coin has a new marketing move for the community of crypto currency. This is great. I guess there will ve a lot more people that will encourage to join this promotion regarding the TESTNET. Hope that more investors will come to this project and I believe also that sooner or later, this will have a great changes in the community of crypto currency.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

So this type of platform, same like other social networks or social medias that collects data, but the difference between them is that Onz will share a profit. But how do they earn from or data?

I read from the previous post that onz coin will gather our data and will sell it to large companies and profit will be divided to all members. I just don't know what will be the computations.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

It is interesting.wish you best of luck.
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.
Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.
Yeah, earning from social media is not that popular is many parts of the world, but i believe that this platform will bring a change. As far as sharing information is concerned i think that the developers must have thought about this and working to make it better
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

It is true that social media can be a great way to earn money but don't you think the one's who actually earn due to social media are really less and this project might be of interest to only that small percentage of users? And what about the social media sites they surely do use our information but they have a user agreement to make sure not to share this information with anyone. How do you plan on tackling that issue.
I will not agree with you. The fact is that suppressing amount of people, which are provided with Internet they registered in social networks. It is really huge number the person which is difficult even to imagine. Even if 5-10% amount thought from it of wages through one's account - that it already huge audience.

you both have points, it is still be base on how devs will hande it and how many data will be collected. The good thing from this project is they will pay for it unline to those others that are not paying but using our data.
Yeah I guess now everything is in the hands of devs and how they want the Platform to be. And about the pay that's a win win situation for us and the platform. Hope to see this platform go ahead  it'll be interesting to see how this turns out to be!
You are correct mate, I think that the developers make things happen but the management team has the real power or the ability to change the working or even the structure of the project itself.
Yeah, earning from social media is not that popular is many parts of the world, but i believe that this platform will bring a change. As far as sharing information is concerned i think that the developers must have thought about this and working to make it better
Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Simply put, if you want total privacy then cut yourself off from the internet. There's no such "privacy" in this world of internet. You may opt to join any social media platforms but don't put all your information there just like what careless people are doing.
ONZ even brings the clear picture of individual safety when dealing with any social platform, it is our responsibility not to expose the confidential information including your available balance details where such leads to we breaking our own privacy and giving others attention towards us.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.
Of course they will promote. You can say you will do advertising for the project. Very well advances to Youtube. There, more people will see the advertising of the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Of course they will promote. You can say you will do advertising for the project. Very well advances to Youtube. There, more people will see the advertising of the project.
Yeah that could be a better idea and with one video presentation we can reach to more people where obviously many people will not be interested to read the white papers now a days, such visual presentations really grabs the attention.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

agrees with you, in my opinion Yutoub is the most popular place to advertise your projects. Although social networks are also a very popular advertising place, but unfortunately Facebook has forbidden advertising of different Ico.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Yes, each project looks forward for their promotion and youtube has really akways been great for huge profits. because severak peoples do look forward for their best ICO on youtube
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

If you do truely review everywhere then surely you will get your shares soon to you and also yes our ratings and reviews are much important each time because several investors enter the ICO considering their reviews.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

hahaha why it all depends on you and who you want to see your info on the social media network am sure you can just not to show all info about you from platform setting your privacy on the internet all depends on you and the info you decide to share with them

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
The crisis of divisions which are arising from a division of orphan etc and from the disbelief is not the point. Its all about how we understand the individual knowledge we possess with the character of righteousness and in result being true we can deal with the platforms like ONZ which is genuine with its whitepaper as it clearly targeted about individual profit share which companies are really using us.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Information given by you in social networks it is just the top of the iceberg of the information of you. It can be fake, can be given as well partially that confuses people So, that as a whole you are not entirely right in your statements.

In most cases, they don't care who you are and what's your name and deep info, as long as they can give you ID and be able to collect your data ( browsing history, your search ), analyze and used to target you with relevant ads and track you on other places on internet to show ads, it's fine for them. therefore it doesn't matter that much if are giving fake info on your social media profile.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

agrees with you, in my opinion Yutoub is the most popular place to advertise your projects. Although social networks are also a very popular advertising place, but unfortunately Facebook has forbidden advertising of different Ico.
You can still advertise some ICOs on Facebook posting on fb pages, crypto-interested groups etc.
Even if they forbid writing about ICOs anywhere on facebook, there a lot of other websites that you can advertise on.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Anyone want to try the TESTNET?

You can get 20 ONZ Test Coin on Testnet with following steps.

https://medium.com/onzcoin/get-some-test-coin-with-onz-faucet-2a00655f2a6f

Enjoy! Feel how ONZ work!  Grin

Very usefull and step by step guiding about test nest. How about 30 ONZ at website airdrop? Could it claim atm?

It will be good if you people can claim every hour but not in the test.net I guess. But anyway good job on the updates ONZ team.
Yes, ONZ is DPos for Social Media Blockchain, so that they need to make more awareness for everyone, this is one of good promotion from ONZ. Good working!

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: