Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.
Developers do the right thing, but they do not succeed. I do not know why but I have not yet seen any signatures of this platform. Probably not enough to pay for signatures.

Let's hope that dev is doing his best to make the project successful. There are still many projects that succeed even if they didn't have signature. So, lets just support the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

The sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need and I am happy the team understands that and has been able to base this project on it. It is about time we started connecting and interacting and also making money while doing so. Great store of social value. Great one!
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Does really our ratings and reviews will be directly or indirectly promote a company ? and are we really missing the company profits share for promoting them which is really unbelievable as we do review every where.

I think it will directly promote a company using your own social media account by making your own post, sharing, liking, and subscriptions which will be recorded when you link your accounts on the ONZ platform.
I really appreciate the dev that always in the side of the users that will answer those questions and concerns. On my opinion as this project is in progress many investors as well as users convinced and believed that this project will be successful on its great potential.
Well devs are helping alot for this project, they are the voice of the upper management to us members and also working hard to make sure the platform is smooth and effecient.

The devs is really doing the right thing. Which devs interact with people to know their sides. This is also to help there project to get promoted and to gather more people. Its also a thing that devs are caring for their members because if thw devs wont work or do anything this will be a failed project.

You are right, dev needs to be active and respond to all members concerns. They need active community to make the project successful also a lot of serious investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

You are right, dev needs to be active and respond to all members concerns. They need active community to make the project successful also a lot of serious investors.
ICO ratings are nothing, in my opinion. There are projects before who accumulated high ratings but in the end, it failed. I do never trust ICO ratings. It is just a front or some sort of promotion tactics. Most of the investors will really go deeper like reading whitepapers, inspecting the developer teams' profiles, etc. before investing into a project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

ICO ratings are nothing, in my opinion. There are projects before who accumulated high ratings but in the end, it failed. I do never trust ICO ratings. It is just a front or some sort of promotion tactics. Most of the investors will really go deeper like reading whitepapers, inspecting the developer teams' profiles, etc. before investing into a project.

So do you mean we can get the better ICO ratings if payment is made to such ICO Ratings? If that is the case many ICO's would obviously do that and investors actually consider the ICO ratings and ONZ coin do not opt such ratings.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

I agree with you. If you are an investor, then you should not only look at the roadmap of the project, but also on the development team. Draw conclusions, and decide whether you will invest or not.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

Зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт,oчeнь xopoшaя кoнцeпция, этo дeйcтвитeльнo звyчит xopoшo,я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть и пoддepживaть этy плaтфopмy,
пoтoмy чтo oнa выглядит oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющим и интepecным пpoeктoм, a тaкжe имeeт oгpoмный пoтeнциaл для ycпexa в бyдyщeм,
я пpoчитaл дoкyмeнт и дopoжнyю кapтy, этo дeйcтвитeльнo пoтpяcaющe! Я oчeнь paд быть чacтью этoгo.Haдeюcь, чтo вaши пpoeкты бyдyт ycпeшными и ycпeшными, бoльшe oбнoвлeний пpoeктa.

This is not the right thread for your language, please post in the appropriate thread as ONZ Coin deals with the new generation Crypto social media we seek you get updated to the ONZ trend methodologies.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

I agree with you. If you are an investor, then you should not only look at the roadmap of the project, but also on the development team. Draw conclusions, and decide whether you will invest or not.
There was even many fake ICO ratings available if we really look all the considerations but really require to look on the dev team work flow and the project potential which will drive better results for success.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

There was even many fake ICO ratings available if we really look all the considerations but really require to look on the dev team work flow and the project potential which will drive better results for success.
ICO rating site are almost all rigged now and the scam projects are paying members to rate their ICO with positive reviews and give them 5 stars even if the project is crap. So I wouldn't really trust any claimed rating from those websites.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

yeah and for their social coin they actually just needed more activity than this but i think they will come around i really want to know how the integration system actually work with social media network

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.

We still don't how platform will work in details, however I was kinds of disappointment when I got how ONZ platform is going to work, it's like you need to have a valuable accounts on socials media to benefit of it, cuz I think will get nothing if you have just account with few followers or friends.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Good rewards will really attract more users to try this platform in the future, whether it is based on the tasks given or by using with their specialized mathematical algorithm that calculates the users activity.

We still don't how platform will work in details, however I was kinds of disappointment when I got how ONZ platform is going to work, it's like you need to have a valuable accounts on socials media to benefit of it, cuz I think will get nothing if you have just account with few followers or friends.
ONZ team might take some time to fix all the bugs and come with best opportunities moreover having some accounts on social media is accepted but the followers are friends should be genuine and potential, because there will be a validation check ultimately.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Yeah, very impressive to this project having active and dedicated team. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Yes, as i know have someone have addiction at social network, such as: Facebook, Twitter, LINE,.. and maybe ONZ will make te addiction for crypto members Cheesy
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

I recommend ONZ to get together with AB-CHAIN; the ICOs can order paid Advertisement in AB-CHAIN and AB-CHAIN deliver these orders to ONZ and ONZ give this offer to his members (Influencers with over 1k followers) to make unpaid Ads in Social Media  Cool
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

The idea of ​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.

So the good idea there is if you have more followers and friends. That could potentially boost your earnings in ONZ, right?

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Yes exactly, Almost everyone today use social media and ONZ will provide a way to earn from social media so I'm really interested in the project. Now only the beta version is released and we can start earning, this is a great project. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

The idea of ​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.

So the good idea there is if you have more followers and friends. That could potentially boost your earnings in ONZ, right?
Yes, this project is for those who communicate a lot and spend time online.Imenno such people and will be interested in this project, they should pay attention to ONZ

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: