Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

This project will be a good advertising medium for business either big or small. Everyone will be involve with onz coin since it will also pay its members.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:32:00 PM by kyxap

I looked at the website, but did not find the roadmap of the project. If it exists, it may be necessary to make it more visible-maybe for investors this is not a decisive moment when investing funds, but they need to know how the implementation will proceed
You should open tab OVERVIEW and there will specifically be painted roadmap and not only, as well there much of other helpful information on this project. Be closer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.

I have a strong feeling that the community will support this project, they just need to prove that this project is worth investing for. They need to improve their promotional and advertising strategies.
Then they must think of an idea which can catch the attention of the project. This is really the hardest part of an ICO, attracting investors to participate in the sale.

Maybe doing an airdrops, bounty campaign and how bonus will surely make this project successful. Also short video presentation can attract many investors to join this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?
Yeah the idea is definitely interesting and unique. It may not be gaining popularity as they haven't yet showcased their roadmap, which gives us a clear idea about the project and helps to build the foundation of the project
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
I agree, which this project aims to takes care of all of the transaction with DPOS blockchain technology, the fastest, most efficient, most decentralized and flexible model. Hoping for a great success on this project as I believe have a great value in the future
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

I looked at the website, but did not find the roadmap of the project. If it exists, it may be necessary to make it more visible-maybe for investors this is not a decisive moment when investing funds, but they need to know how the implementation will proceed
That is also everyone is saying that they cant find the roadmap. If there is no roadmap we can't see the project's progress and we can't know how will they work. Without roadmap this project launch will take more time and ginna spend a lot of money.
No no no, it's impossible to work without a road map and I think the developer will necessarily acquaint us with the road map of the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

That is also everyone is saying that they cant find the roadmap. If there is no roadmap we can't see the project's progress and we can't know how will they work. Without roadmap this project launch will take more time and ginna spend a lot of money.
Luckily (?) I looked at the website and I found this -> https://i.imgur.com/D8iIF2R.png so what you're saying might actually be wrong or you're on the wrong thread? Hope this will help other users that the road can be found on their Website: https://www.onzcoin.com Glad if I helped you find the roadmap.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

As much as I too will berate this project for not having a roadmap (100% needed for an ICO), I dont get why not having one will cost them more money
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

I have been trying to get my hands on the roadmap as well but nothing yet and still waiting for some words from the team. However, looking at the idea of the project on having a crypto social media, I am it should fly as there are so many users to target already.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Yes, really now gold time for community of cryptocurrencies. Distribution behind other distribution in a row. Only manage to receive coins from all directions. Here too it is worth observing, put a subject in bookmarks. Let's have patience and we will look further.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

As much as I too will berate this project for not having a roadmap (100% needed for an ICO), I dont get why not having one will cost them more money
yeah i really doubt they will spend more money as you just said ofcourse they have a roadmap no project doesnt have one they just didnt mentioned maybe they will get more chances to fix some things without people eager complains

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
When ONZ is being true with its policies to share the companies profit genuinely there will be loads of attention of the general public so there is a better work flow with loads of investors.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

I really think that this project is growing very fast and is more than it's rival programs as it is increased in scale so much in such less time.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

I really think that this project is growing very fast and is more than it's rival programs as it is increased in scale so much in such less time.

You are right, it is because the team is very active in improving the project and they are also active in the promotions and advertising of onz coin. But I am still looking forward for more updates with this project.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
When ONZ is being true with its policies to share the companies profit genuinely there will be loads of attention of the general public so there is a better work flow with loads of investors.
Attention is all what matters when it comes to the digital world . Any successful project aim to attract the most people with its unique ideas and offers and make them adopt their project more and more.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

I have been trying to get my hands on the roadmap as well but nothing yet and still waiting for some words from the team. However, looking at the idea of the project on having a crypto social media, I am it should fly as there are so many users to target already.

The roadmap is obvious on their website, but most people use to see certain type of roadmaps that contain Specific date and this is not the case with this project. The roadmap has been broken into 4 stages with 6 phases without any details on when the platform will be released. I think we may see them update it after ico end.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Yes, really now gold time for community of cryptocurrencies. Distribution behind other distribution in a row. Only manage to receive coins from all directions. Here too it is worth observing, put a subject in bookmarks. Let's have patience and we will look further.
Yes, after my vacation, i come back and still observing this topic of ONZ, i hope have a new update about this project?
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Oh you are right. They have no detailed roadmap. It is not very good, as everyone would like to when are they going to do next steps of building ONZ platform. I hope it is only becuase of ICO caused confusion, and they are gonna publish it soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

Definitely, this project could have a huge profit which it different features are looks so promising and convincing. Hoping for a great success on this project and the team must consistent to their different obligations of this spectacular project.
Promotions are quite natural but the ONZ team behind really require to look on better advertising by increasing the pay outs as they do not really attract many supporters there could be review on those that will really make huge supporters to be active on the social media and it leads to grab attention on ONZ for many people.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
Naturally project will be able to distribute one's personal in-platform tokens among active users. And as well they can be acquired on exchange, create various requests for site itself.
Yes even i hope that they should be soon be acquired by several huge exchanges as for me, i can find good profits in this project as surely some or the other day the project will just reach moon and at that time even a single token would be worth.
yes lets hope we are going to get some good exchanges like Hitbtc or Binance and then am sure just that listing will pump the coin up and hey sure with high price just come high usage
Yes, getting listed on a popular exchange is a very important thing for any project as it pumps the value of the coin and more and more people take interest in the project and the demand of the coin increases very rapidly. This project should be listed on an exchange like Binance or Bittrex which are popular enough.
ONZ will share the profits to the users of social media by rewarding the users with ONZ coin. It is a great platform because it breaks the traditional social media where admins or owners are the ones who are benefiting from the sale of data.
Yes, i know this, ONZ is it not the first platform have mechanism like that. But i like the point at ONZ that they have DPOS, and the prize will reducing depend on time.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: