Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.

You are right, creating a short video presentation can explain how and what is the project all about and it can help other people to understand easily this project. Looking forward for more updates.
Creating a short video presentation about this projecr t thay explains an information and all the necessary and important things to know about the ONZ project js a great more and strategy by the team. Other people prefer watching than reading so, this is a really great idea team Onz!
The video doesnt explain everything but at least it gave me some idea how it will be applied online. Maybe they need to update it a little bit to encourage more investors.

I like the video, it describe about the important details and information in this project. Even if it shorts it gives a broad explanation to everyone. I hope more video will be made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Profit was interesting to people at any time. Now from almost everything you can get it. Well, I like that we can get some interest from the fact that our personal information is used
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

A short video but explains how ONZ wants this platform to be used and accessed worldwide by all people using social media or a lot of people to be able to gain profit from their own activities done in the web. Continue posting videos and I suggest a more detailed one in order to attract people easily that likes video presentations.

You are right, creating a short video presentation can explain how and what is the project all about and it can help other people to understand easily this project. Looking forward for more updates.
Creating a short video presentation about this projecr t thay explains an information and all the necessary and important things to know about the ONZ project js a great more and strategy by the team. Other people prefer watching than reading so, this is a really great idea team Onz!

Yeah right, many of investors don't have time to read the whitepaper and prefers to watch a short video presentation. I am sure they will be attracted to join this project.

console

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

Development has been going strong, this coin has alot to offer in its delivery of something new including new technology.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty

sadly the bounty campaign part of this project is according to my opionion not very well organized. This is why there are not too many participants. They have to increase the stakes of each campaign.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!
This i s a great representative video for this project , i shoes the details and special features,but I think that new users will have a little hard time to catch up.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

The video they put up is really introductive and hence worth watching. Onz platform is really taking socialmedia to the next level. Before this platform only people with sponsorship could get paid, Onz has pushed the boundaries further and helped the normal users too!

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Is that all the video from ONZ? Pretty disappointing or it's only a teaser for the project? When will it be updated?

I think it was only a teaser video.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

World first cryptocurriencies ONZ social media platform. I really like this project. I am interested the bounty program. i will join the bounty

sadly the bounty campaign part of this project is according to my opionion not very well organized. This is why there are not too many participants. They have to increase the stakes of each campaign.
If it is not well-organized then there is something wrong with the team. If this will not be updated I am afraid of the outcome of the participants that it will quit due to no update.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I'm watching this project and I like it, but the developer pays little attention to the promotion of the project. Even on the forum, I do not see ads.
yes I guess you should be patient a little maybe the team and developers are preparing a strategy or something new that will make this more and more know it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I'm watching this project and I like it, but the developer pays little attention to the promotion of the project. Even on the forum, I do not see ads.
yes I guess you should be patient a little maybe the team and developers are preparing a strategy or something new that will make this more and more know it.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising. Developers should think through their advertising campaign and increase it, because the success of the project depends on this.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising. Developers should think through their advertising campaign and increase it, because the success of the project depends on this.
True, the developers have taken very basic necessary steps like bounty campaign etc but they need to be more active on the forum addressing the issues of investors and users, this'll help build trust between the community and the devs.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Advertising needs big amount of value for them to get advertised. Maybe the team's budget is not enough to make more ad and maybe that is one reason just in my thoughts though. If they are really serious with the project then maybe they need to set a big value of their campaign.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

True, the developers have taken very basic necessary steps like bounty campaign etc but they need to be more active on the forum addressing the issues of investors and users, this'll help build trust between the community and the devs.
Yeah, a true bonding between the team and the users is definitely necessary as it strengthens the relation between the company and the users which results in better understanding and hence increases growth of the platform.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Advertising needs big amount of value for them to get advertised. Maybe the team's budget is not enough to make more ad and maybe that is one reason just in my thoughts though. If they are really serious with the project then maybe they need to set a big value of their campaign.
Yeah, which make sense. A lot of members means a good ICO having brilliant mind behind on this project. As I look in their bounty very impressive, hoping that this project will be more develop as this project has a already long way run.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Yes your are right, they are a project that really wants to help normal users not just by earning a big profit from it. I hope many investors will support it because it can really help us a lot.
Me am really looking forward to this project it's likely going to create hype when developer show some more working prototype

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Agree in fact with you, millions of people daily visit social networks and very big number of such users engages in advertising on their page of social network. And as well many people thought simply ever and wages through one's account. Now such people will have such opportunity.

I agree, maybe they already think that possible situation. Hopefully having an airdrop could really gives big help if they provide on this project if possible. As I think this project has a huge potential that can benefited by many.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: