Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62990 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.

Yes, we hope that this project will have many investors and clients that will support the continues developments of this project. I also hope that all of the users can get benefits from this.
Yeah, users can be benefited through token which will be a reward for the users. Attracting investors is a difficult tasks to do because it needs a lot of efforts why they must participate with the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
Although something useful can be obtained from social networks. Basically there was only advertising, for which not much was paid. But there are annoying ads, it's annoying.

Yes, I understand you. Sometimes ads are annoying and most of the times they just pop up. I hope onz can make a good features of this project so that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Although something useful can be obtained from social networks. Basically there was only advertising, for which not much was paid. But there are annoying ads, it's annoying.

Yes, I understand you. Sometimes ads are annoying and most of the times they just pop up. I hope onz can make a good features of this project so that many people will support this project.
And I think advertising will be present, but unlike other social networks, users will receive money for this.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

And I think advertising will be present, but unlike other social networks, users will receive money for this.
Indeed, but not too much as Facebook. Facebook has so many ads which make the users are not really enjoying his/her social media experience.
HouRousc

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

RESERVED
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.
You're right buddy, another ICO project that makes everyone of us comfortable. Though, in some point base on my own perception this project looks common but I still amazed on their different features.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases

Ehh I have a feeling the system's gonna get rekt by the sheer number of bot accounts unless they pull off something like Steem with phone number verification
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.
True mate, they have a great idea that many people would be interested in. Today almost everyone uses Social Media and ONZ helps us to make money out of it. A great project, looking forward to it!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

ONZ  team  has  been  focusing  on  how  to  utilize  DPOS  blockchain  and  how much  the  software  could  be  customized  to  fit  ONZ  platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

ONZ  team  has  been  focusing  on  how  to  utilize  DPOS  blockchain  and  how much  the  software  could  be  customized  to  fit  ONZ  platform.
Yeah ONZ net is the back bone of the platform which takes care of all the transactions with DPOS block chain technology, which is the fastest, efficient, most decentralized and flexible model.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Yeah ONZ net is the back bone of the platform which takes care of all the transactions with DPOS block chain technology, which is the fastest, efficient, most decentralized and flexible model.
cant really wait to see ONZ implemented on some social media network really should be amazing i hope team makes which platform this is going to be implemented on soon

cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

cant really wait to see ONZ implemented on some social media network really should be amazing i hope team makes which platform this is going to be implemented on soon
It is so interesting what social media are they going to implement it on, for first? It is not very important, if they will be adding more ones fast, but I am so curious.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yeah, social media will gain a huge thrust after launching this project. Social media can no longer be termed as bad or useless. Its better to earn something rather than nothing. Moreover the team is working hard towards this goal, so it will be a huge success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

Yeah, social media will gain a huge thrust after launching this project. Social media can no longer be termed as bad or useless. Its better to earn something rather than nothing. Moreover the team is working hard towards this goal, so it will be a huge success.
ONZ will surely make a great revolution in the social media industry and make it a more safe place to work on which make this project a very important one to make a great income from social media and become a global one. They also are working very hard on taking heir project to the moon and they have already got huge investments from some great investors.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

True mate, they have a great idea that many people would be interested in. Today almost everyone uses Social Media and ONZ helps us to make money out of it. A great project, looking forward to it!
You are absolutely right in it. In the last 10 years already few people imagine life without social networks. This domain only continues to gain speed and various projects already connected not only with letters, but also with videomessages are published. All of this is connected straight with the exit of new advertising and her advancing through these networks.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

Yes it can strive for its own future but with the help of the users that continues to support the platform's great services for people who are actively performing stuffs in the web. ONZ can absolutely help many people out there to gain profit with what they're doing.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
Yeah, which make sense. Well every problem their is definitell solution which needs a good and proper coordination. As I look on this project it make out community become more popular as they help us using their features. I hope they can make it through all of this issue.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.

DPOS is just main their coin has a blochchain that use Delegated Proof-of-Stake Consensus ! and they are not building a social media platform, they are building a tool that will integrate traditional social media facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology. As I explained before, through those tolls will give them permission to access to your social media account in order analyze your activities and determine the value of your accounts and based on that will receive certain amount of onz coin, also people can tip you.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

I think DPOS blockchain is perfect for monitoring the activities from a social network account which the ONZ platform will try to get their data. It will be nice if they can show a working platform or alpha to attract more investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: