Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
That is true, now almost everyone who has a smart phone uses Social Media and many young people use it. They'll be using the platform more as it helps them earn some money easily. Great project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

ONZ new generationcrypto social media but I  need to give you more clear information, so that everyone can easily understand. Investor needs more clear information  for investing

If you need some more information about the ICO, You can always request the admin or just go to their website and read or download their roadmap. As I know the admin here is not to active on these kinds of quires.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
Yes you are right.i think nowdays all people using social media by their smartphones or etc.this will be enjoyable for all people to earn money with usie of social media.i hope that this project will acheive great success soon.
That is true, now almost everyone who has a smart phone uses Social Media and many young people use it. They'll be using the platform more as it helps them earn some money easily. Great project!
We all know that nowadays, tehnology is everywhere in our daily aspects of our life. That is true that smart phone is just a common tool that people uses everyday. So also the social media that is now the entertainment based of most people. So this project's platform has a great possibility to become more productive as time goes by.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Less than 4 days left!

https://i.imgur.com/7EX0IqV.jpg

Let's join the ICO today!

https://www.onzcoin.com
It is time to hit the opportunity before it ends also Airdrop in 3 steps, just subscribing ONZ newsletter, Joining ONZ Telegram and asking about ONZ project in Telegram. You will be notified when the coins are ready for distribution.
Also, by joining here, future users can experienced a lot of rewards given to the platform. Allowing people to know more about the platform and at the same time, have the right assistance given to other groups.
Their ICO sale is really much closer and hope that they really find a good amount of peoples intrested into the project. ONZ coin is the future of social media which will also allow us to earn ONZ coins on the social network which indeed is a best thing and can really attract a huge number of investors.
Yes, the end of sales is closer, but I did not look at the site and did not see how much money I had already collected? Is there an  smart contract, is there a public purse?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

Less than 4 days left!

https://i.imgur.com/7EX0IqV.jpg

Let's join the ICO today!

https://www.onzcoin.com
It is time to hit the opportunity before it ends also Airdrop in 3 steps, just subscribing ONZ newsletter, Joining ONZ Telegram and asking about ONZ project in Telegram. You will be notified when the coins are ready for distribution.
Also, by joining here, future users can experienced a lot of rewards given to the platform. Allowing people to know more about the platform and at the same time, have the right assistance given to other groups.
Their ICO sale is really much closer and hope that they really find a good amount of peoples intrested into the project. ONZ coin is the future of social media which will also allow us to earn ONZ coins on the social network which indeed is a best thing and can really attract a huge number of investors.
Yes, the end of sales is closer, but I did not look at the site and did not see how much money I had already collected? Is there an  smart contract, is there a public purse?

Sales is almost done and many people are joining. I know ONZ will reach their goals and will be producing many coins. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.

We hope every social network users can earn their ONZ coin!!
It sounds good. ONZ coin creates opportunities for those who use social media. ONZ coin built a great platform for social media users and they make a new way to make money with the help of this ico. This will be succeeded soon. so many supports, as well as investors, will come to participate in this ico. People appreciate this ico. Definitely, their sell got a positive response from investors.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.

Yes, DPOS coin with very good holding value! Coin holder can use the coins for voting other delegates and earning the shares.  Smiley

it means if I vote a delegate and he get the most voting then the shares are going to get the coin holders who voted the delegete with the most voting or what ?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

A project worth paying attention to. Because the idea is entertaining, but it is worthwhile to clarify some points in this project. For example, will social networks want to sell information? I need to know this, in order to draw further conclusions about this project
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.

Yes, DPOS coin with very good holding value! Coin holder can use the coins for voting other delegates and earning the shares.  Smiley

it means if I vote a delegate and he get the most voting then the shares are going to get the coin holders who voted the delegete with the most voting or what ?

I think the most voting will get the most of coins that will be given in a period, just like how stake works in the bitcointalk.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

We hope every social network users can earn their ONZ coin!!
It sounds good. ONZ coin creates opportunities for those who use social media. ONZ coin built a great platform for social media users and they make a new way to make money with the help of this ico. This will be succeeded soon. so many supports, as well as investors, will come to participate in this ico. People appreciate this ico. Definitely, their sell got a positive response from investors.
Onz platform is something that is worth to spend time because it is about social media and it really creates curiosity on how this things work by surfing on the site. I think also that investors will surely like to know more about this project so I am hoping that the team will give great services so that people will not be facing a problem.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

ONZ  team  has  been  focusing  on  how  to  utilize  DPOS  blockchain  and  how much  the  software  could  be  customized  to  fit  ONZ  platform.
I think DPOS blockchain is perfect for monitoring the activities from a social network account which the ONZ platform will try to get their data. It will be nice if they can show a working platform or alpha to attract more investors.
Of course this infrastructural project attracts a lot of interest, but I did not find the information, will there be used masternods?

We all still waiting for the updates of thia project. Many people are tired waiting for long. ONZ is a good project, but lack of team that can utilize and can inform the updates is needed.
I agree with your opinion and I also think that it is necessary to update information about yourself and about your project so that there is confidence in the project. No matter how beautiful the idea was, it is necessary to tell what was achieved

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

until the end of Ico left three days. I'm wondering with what success it ends? On the official website, I did not find the information how many have already been collected during this time.
Did I just miss something? I thought the countdown is for the ICO start and not the end already. I think you are not updated here buddy, how about signing up for the newsletter so you can also get the reward for airdrop?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

A project worth paying attention to. Because the idea is entertaining, but it is worthwhile to clarify some points in this project. For example, will social networks want to sell information? I need to know this, in order to draw further conclusions about this project

As what I have read, yes, onz coin will sell information and the profits will be shared to all the community of onz coin social medias. What they will sell is the one I want to know.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

If it's going to be like Ark then you select your delegate then your staking percentage and other benefits like fees are decided by the delegate you vote for
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Yeah the idea is cool and sounds fascinating but the question is “how?”. How will we as users be able to earn just by surfing through social media? And if this is really possible then on what criteria will they pay us and how how?
Well, we will know that if they will have a beta version to use so that we can easily understand how does the platform works. The platform is I think still in development so maybe well just wait for their latest announcement.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

"voting other delegates and earning the shares" can someone clearly explained what's the more expound information about this? I didn't notice that users can vote delegates here. Your answers are strongly accepted  Wink
Prk_7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

That's pretty amazing when the team devs can actually integrate this platform to existing social medias. I guess if one can get a lot of votes at the end the period, he can get more coins from the system. Am I right?
Yeah that might be the case, nevertheless the project has a great idea which likely benefits its users. I hope many people use this platform and helped make it a success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

Did I just miss something? I thought the countdown is for the ICO start and not the end already. I think you are not updated here buddy, how about signing up for the newsletter so you can also get the reward for airdrop?
Guys, tell me where you can subscribe to the newsletter and get free tokens. I did not find this, can you write a link? Thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: