Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

I think it is not easy to bitcoin today to ascend back to the highest throne, as king in the crypto world. after passing christmas and year-end holidays, we see bitcoin more often down than going up. and I think this is still normal. it's really impressive bitcoin when big challenges come, but able to stay afloat.
and in the end no other altcoin can catch it, dash, ETH, and other altcoins will remain under bitcoin until bitcoin supplies run out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

I think it is not easy to bitcoin today to ascend back to the highest throne, as king in the crypto world. after passing christmas and year-end holidays, we see bitcoin more often down than going up. and I think this is still normal. it's really impressive bitcoin when big challenges come, but able to stay afloat.
and in the end no other altcoin can catch it, dash, ETH, and other altcoins will remain under bitcoin until bitcoin supplies run out.

Based on the article I happen to read, there is a big future for bitcoin for the years to come as this is predicted to reached more than 20K in the currency exchange rate wherein the bottom line is still economics, if there is fixed supply and demand is growing surely the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. Bitcoin investors will surely expect a positive growth to happen for the cryptocurrency in the near term.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Who knows? Even predicting Bitcoin in the next two weeks is not easy. No one can fully predict what will happen next in the world of Bitcoin. It is well-known for being volatile. Even if you analyze well the price chart, you will not get it right because no one can fully control the price of Bitcoin. The number of people buying and selling Bitcoin at the same time is large. You don’t know them and you can’t please them because their identities are unknown.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Money is rarely used for crime now, because money is not anonymous, crime will find more anonymous alternatives, and bitcoin's future is definitely a trend.

Are you kidding me? Did you type that with a straight face?
How are your gangsters buying their guns?
How are your Drug Addicts buying their Fentanyl and Herrowin and Cocane?
How do Bikers Launder and clean their money?

I can keep going?

My answer to the OP of this post... How does it look?
Infinity.
kiki52

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

in my opinion future of bitcoin will be good and promises. because in this day many people use bitcoin to invest more than gold. maybe some times the price go down but it never to long until rise up again.
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

Bitcoin has been around for almost a decade now, introduced back in 2008, the principal of Bitcoin being to remove intermediaries.There’s a long way to go before Bitcoin becomes a globally accepted form of currency, virtual or not, with some counties having outright banned the use of Bitcoin, though the number of countries are diminishing, with the wider issue being the lack of regulation on Bitcoin itself coupled with concerns over technology limitations.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

No pretence in recent days bitcoin price has faced some challenges in term's of price falling, but that not withstanding we saw how bitcoin rise up to $20000 in the early December 2017 before it started dropping in late December the same year. The fall in price was caused by some factures and I want you to also understand that bitcoin is very volatile in nature that is it price is never stable it can go up this minute and down the next minutes, that has made it almost impossible for bitcoin price to be predicted you can only speculate, but to see other alt coin taking over bitcoin is going to take some time before that can happen bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

we know that crypto currencies world are having some really tough challenges but i don't think we should over think everything honestly all iam thinking is how to convince the governments and the communities  from that technology that help people to have a better and easy life i dont care who will replace who or even if criminals uses bitcoin or any other currency (there still good people use these currencies also ) i just hope in the near future that crypto currencies gets more adoption and more evolved
Charles K. Mitchell

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?
Bitcoin futures trading will also be subject to control from the Futures Exchange of America (CFTC), which will create a level playing field for all investors with this virtual currency. . 2 years
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

In the process of the rapid development of virtual currency, the role of bitcoin is huge. In the future, bitcoin may withdraw from the circulation of digital money at a high price. The market share and function of bitcoin will be undertaken by thousands of altcoin.

There will be more young wealthy person in the future because the value of bitcoins is keep on increasing as the time goes by. The best thing to do is work on the corporate world while also working on bounty campaigns in order for you to earn more profit monthly.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Bitcoin future is hard to explain.Yet Bitcoin future is very bright. And people will be benefited by investing in it.This demand will increase at a higher rate.If people work in bitcoin according to the right policies,then it will be a development model for future generation.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Money is rarely used for crime now, because money is not anonymous, crime will find more anonymous alternatives, and bitcoin's future is definitely a trend.
I really think you are not a bright individual who really does not know how bitcoin functions,first thing you need to understand is that bitcoin is not anonymous ,if you are here thinking you can do any activity with it,then you are very much wrong in your assumption,i really do not worry about the price rally,i want them to be volatile and as long as there is interest in the coin i will be able to make some good profit.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

the future of bitcoin is very bright I agree the market condition is not stable there has been lots of fluctuations but still bitcoin will always remain as a king

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

I think we see how btc wait some good news and price going up faster then we can buy him

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more demand able almost every one wants to get more bitcoin when their price goes down the investors wants to buy more and more bitcoin and future is also bright because every one move to blockchain latest technology and wants to work with digital currency and their is direct advantage to the bitcoin and this will increase the demand also bitcoin in future, bitcoin price is ups and down according to the news and time but its demand will never end,
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more demand able almost every one wants to get more bitcoin when their price goes down the investors wants to buy more and more bitcoin and future is also bright because every one move to blockchain latest technology and wants to work with digital currency and their is direct advantage to the bitcoin and this will increase the demand also bitcoin in future, bitcoin price is ups and down according to the news and time but its demand will never end,
This is a bit short term solution because the market is in the dump now so everybody is concerning about the raise in the worth of the bitcoin, may it be small but there should be a raise. I want to discuss future of bitcoin which is long term and in that I can see that after some three to four years the value will be very large with almost 10 times the people as of now. People who are in the market right now will consider themselves very lucky at that time.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

the upcoming g20 meetings might shed some light on the future of bitcoin.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

in my opinion, the future of bitcoin can not be predicted, I hope that bitcoin a lot of its enthusiasts, so continue to grow for the future.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

You made some valid points but contrary to the general tone of your writeup,i generally believe bitcoin has a very bright future.The awareness is growing by the day.It may have started out as a joke and used by criminals,the central idea of bitcoins has not changed-that is creating a currency that is people-controlled and government as opposed to the government.Bitcoin may not be the most efficient crypto-currency but it is sure the most trusted and most widely accepted and will remain so because it has the first-movers advantage and people will always attach sentimental value to bitcoins.I see a very bright future for bitcoins
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Shocked Shocked some countries banding bitcoin , some encureging , some people say its a replacement of visual currency , some saying its just a scam ...... whats the real future of bitcoin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Go through this article.
To me, I think in future flat money may be replaced by crypto currency. It may be Bitcoin or ethereum or litecoin or etc. The users of crypto currency are increasing day by day. I don't have the exact statistical data but this much sure that users increased to 10 times before. So undoubtedly the popularity is increasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: