Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

Nice new project again. So this one basically focus on food and also for the health and safety of members.  I will watch these thread hoping that this ICO will also be healthy and will not be like the other who turn out to be scam.

Quality food is very important for health of the person. Often we do not  know what we eat and often our disease cause the quality of the food we it and it doesn't depends from the price of the food. Sometimes unquality food have a big price.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

This unique project has a good purpose for the crowd. I think a concept like this will get the attention of many people.

I think, everybody who only once thinked about his ration of food, they all will be interested and will find this project with a little time from now ))

Still dont get how that is remotely related to buying crypto though. Everyone eats food doesnt mean everyone will invest into crypto lol. Arguement is absurd
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

This unique project has a good purpose for the crowd. I think a concept like this will get the attention of many people.

I think, everybody who only once thinked about his ration of food, they all will be interested and will find this project with a little time from now ))

Still dont get how that is remotely related to buying crypto though. Everyone eats food doesnt mean everyone will invest into crypto lol. Arguement is absurd

There will be a blockchain with smart contracts, which will use coins as a fuel to that system. As a user maybe you do not need to buy coins(mb only aplication), if I understood correctly!
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I see a lot of percentage going to bounty program and that's great. Its shows they want to get the word spread as far and wide as they could.  This is something everyone wants, being sure of the quality of the food you consume.
zoeBajie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Seems a good project, but I am late for the bonus. I've missed that. Undecided
erin2017

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Smiley i wait. a good project. i hope it will succeed
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

A very good project to improve the lives of ordinary people, if possible, I will take part in ICO, so that everything will live better for us.
veranika55

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Seems a good project, but I am late for the bonus. I've missed that. Undecided

You are not late.

pre-ICO (15.02.2018 — 15.03.2018)

Bonus on Pre-ICO - 25%. It is enought time to Pre-ICO.

ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

good news, everyone!

The announcement is updated:

1. the link for reports was added  (bounty-campaign)
2. the signature codes were partially added (signature campaign)

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
veranika55

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

The more people will use the platform, the higher will be its popularity and the price of tokens. Users do not pay for the basic information. They pay only for extended information about product.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

The more people will use the platform, the higher will be its popularity and the price of tokens. Users do not pay for the basic information. They pay only for extended information about product.
You're right about that users do not pay for the basic information and this is why they created this platform to lessen their expenses. They adopt blockchain because its decentralized and probably they get some good profit because there will be no taxes will be paid in every transactions.
Rakuen

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Very interesting project.
I am an Italian entrepreneur in the alcoholic beverages business and I would like to know more about ECOS and how it can be applied to mine specific sector.
I will follow and support you.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Ecos dont have twitter or facebook campaign for at this time? I really want this bounty caimpaign. And what about telegram bounty, too?
kul0n

Merit: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Quality control in the sphere of the food industry is certainly very important and necessary, there are a lot of abuses in this area for today, and I think you will have many obstacles in the way of implementing this plan, but if you succeed, it will be amazing.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

I have just sent email to reserve Vietnamese translation. I hope i can working for ECOS as soon as possible.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

An excellent idea for the project, it will work for the benefit of the whole society and has noble goals. I still can join the company of signatures?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

Nice new project again. So this one basically focus on food and also for the health and safety of members.  I will watch these thread hoping that this ICO will also be healthy and will not be like the other who turn out to be scam.

Me too, this project caught my attentions. I will be following it and looking forward for more developments from this project. I am curious how Ecos will make their goals come true. Because starting this project will need more funds to support it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Me too, this project caught my attentions. I will be following it and looking forward for more developments from this project. I am curious how Ecos will make their goals come true. Because starting this project will need more funds to support it.

If they came up with such a project, I think that they have a good team and they thought about everything in detail, how to attract investors to the project and how to succeed at the end of ISO.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

Exactly, there are way too many scams and scamming projects , this one focuses on for and health, that's pretty different. Let's hope this one is legit.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Great !! This project aims to improve the problems occurring in the world of food and beverage industries that often harm consumers.
Moreover advantages obtained by investors seem promising.
Support for this project and participate in monitoring every progress of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: