Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for beginner?  (Read 5497 times)
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

No matter you are a beginner of a legand, I always suggest Bittrex. Bitrex is the best exchange. But currently Bittrex has closed new registrations due to very high users applicants. So stay tuned. Join Bittrex as soon as they start again accepting new registrations. But until that you can use HitBTC demo platform. it will help you a lot to gain experience and learn trading tactics.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Best exchange for beginner?   
Almost all of them offers the same functionality and the trading interface is quite similar so no matter you're beginner or not, if you manage to trade on one exchange you'll be able to trade on another. The more important question would be about reliability, about the list of coins exchange offers to trade, about deposit and withdrawal limits, about quality of support.

slava88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I think binance is well enough. There are no any troubles with registrations or verification + high security level and a lot of low-cap tokens.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Bittrex is an exchange designed purely for cryptocurrencies and I personally think this exchange is slightly better designed than Poloniex and far better than Kraken.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

in my opinion
Best Exchange for Beginner is
Kucoin and Binance

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

cryptopia is one of the good exchanges I can recommend, but mainly my advice is to make a list of the suggested ones and look for the characteristics of each one before choosing.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I suggest you to use decentralized exchanges, even if the may appear not so user-friendly it is worth start learning how to use those platforms. Because if you use a traditional centralized exchange there's a high risk they could be hacked or even scam you disappearing with your money. On decentralized exchange you have full control on your trades, no limits, no verification and no bullshit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Bittrex would be an ideal beginner's exchange but for more experiecned trader i would recommend binance,which has lower fees thatn bittrrex plus it has known for being trustworthy with their announcements,which bittrex is lacking.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  

I think binance is well enough. There are no any troubles with registrations or verification + high security level and a lot of low-cap tokens.
I agree times have changed over the years and very few exchanges accept direct USD deposits unless you buy the crypto coins and later trade on an exchange like binance which has become well known
tigoes

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

i think bittrex and binance best for beginner. don't use ether delta.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Bittrex is still the best exchange for me because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
slava88

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Bittrex is an exchange designed purely for cryptocurrencies and I personally think this exchange is slightly better designed than Poloniex and far better than Kraken.

Yeah, its good cause a lot of coins listed on, but I know that a lot of people have problems with enhanced verification.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

Of course, this is Yobit, convenient exchanger, but the main advantage is that you can withdraw small sums of money. Although the transaction is long, but it does not spoil the picture.
jzz

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Binance
No need verification, but you'll get limited withdrawal total of 2BTC every 24hours
Create an account, deposit some BTC or ETH and jump straight into the market
The only downside is the high withdrawal fee
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

I started trading on binore exchanger because I can reference from my friend which I think is smart enough to trading and proved to be true if binance is easy to use for beginner trading like me

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

I think you should wait for the official launching of UpCoin Exchange. Upon signing in you they will give you $500 intended only for transaction fees however it is not withdrawable for personal use.
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

every exchange has it`s pluses and minuses, so you can`t tell which is best
I`ve started at poloniex, and do not even look at it now)
try bittrex first IMO
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:53:26 AM

Many newcomers usually have problems with account verification on any exchange, Assuming that you are talking about the ease of transactions, you might be able to check out Yobit and some others even though it does not transact the actual way but also token convertors.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

there is no striking difference between exchange with each other
if you find it difficult, you can try Tab Trader (Android App)
there using the API, so you can feel the difference between exchange one and the other
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

If at you are not present purse bitcoin (that too is quite probable) surely bring him to yourself. It can be both the program, and a purse on the website https://blockchain.info/ru/wallet/you receive the look purse address "1KPtSTUCNKs1PSx4Dk18sR8hP5zoYAqQyX" and bitcoins will come to it to you. The procedure of registration differs from the popular scheme a little - the login - a mail - the password. I change bitcoins for rubles on https://bankcomat.com - the most clear and easy to use exchanger which, besides performs operations very smartly. The ATTENTION is not advertizing, and JUST the WEBSITE which I use. can quite be that you have the favourite exchanger or the bitcoin-Fiat-card. We are registered at the https://liqui.io exchange. it is the painless procedure (the same simple scheme the login - a mail - the password) and, perhaps, the most intuitively clear way to begin to trade in cryptocurrencies.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: