Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for beginner?  (Read 5503 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

for beginners I suggest you to choose Etherdelta, it looks very simple, not much different from Forkdelta. both of these exchanges are not complicated to use
trantu0490

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

I would recommend Kucoin or Binance. Though I'm not sure if Binance still accept new users, because their servers can't cope with the rapidly growing number of traders. And Kucoin is very user-friendly exchnage, with good support and good trading volume.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

This is the problem that most of the newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency traders and holders are experiencing now because of their difficulties in understanding crypto exchanges. Correct me if I’m wrong, but most of the cryptocurrency exchanges as of today are not user-friendly and difficult to understand. For me, I can say that there’s no perfect crypto exchange for beginners, because almost all of them are having the same concept in depositing, trading and withdrawing. You have no choice but to keep learning how the crypto exchange works. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.
They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

I would advise Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kucoin, Yobit, Hitbtc, Etherdelta. I like Hitbtc the most. very easy and fast exchange. orders are placed instantly. here write that they have had problems with this exchange, but I'm fine.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I would recommend to start with a well known exchange with simple user interface. Trade carefully and with small amount of money at the beginning. Good luck!
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

In my opinion good exchange with friendly interface and easy to use it is Huobi. This exchange offer many potential coin to trade, they provide many altcoin with pair USDT and also they has trading view chart platform. They also in 5 ranking biggest exchange based on daily volume. They has good customer support and they handled verification ID process very fast.

pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Yes, when you rejoin the industry, you must first get acquainted with the industry. The first thing you need to do is learn more about the current market industry and then make a small investment in order to avoid larger assets. At any time, I think this is necessary.
shirahoshi

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

im newbie too in here, from first in here i didnt understand anything about crypto, bitcoin, bounty, airdrop or anything other. but i just follow the forum and keep learn until i know usually for newbie, the suggest for us to use myetherwallet. i dont know why but that is most popular
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

hey you might be interested in Blockgrain.io they are aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. You might jump in to their telegram group, their support team is quite active because the token sale has started today.

You may try your luck with the BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

Best exchange for the beginners as for me is Cryptopia. I like that you don't need to proceed with KYC, just 2 factor authenitification and minimal fees also

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

In my opinion, I would say I would suggest binance to every beginner as this is a good and solid exchange with enough volume/liquidity and has a friendly interface and also has a simple APPLICATION that is easy to use.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

if you are a new trader i suggest you go to exchanges with big volumes, i mean all of the major coins are being listed on that exchanges. I'm pertaining to bigexchanges like Coinbase, Binance and Kucoin for example. It is in order for you to have a variety of choices, base on my experience i am using some other exchanges because some of the bounties and coin that i've got are not yet listed on those big exchanges so i am waiting for it hit those exchanges. but so far what i am using are all included at the top five, it is very rare that i am using those low volume exchange to honest.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

Etherdelta is quite user friendly and easy to access to various tokens and coins on there but before since its DNS server got hacked the site itself doesn't load properly at least after a couple of try. Which is pretty frustrating. You should check out Bittrex as I think this is one of the exchanges out there and the user interface is also good.
Binance is also a good exchange but sometime like yesterday they do update without prevent their user
it is best start with bitcoin exchange that has been designed for beginners. bitcoin exchanges can be fairly complex platforms and as you risk your own capital. it is important to understand how it works so that you will know the flow on how to work with it . just follow all the instruction for you to understand every little things in bitcoin . by then when you have your own earning you can invest to grow your capital.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

investors who want to invest in crypto-currency exchanges need to find an easy-to-use exchange site. This is more important for beginners. I think they should search the binance exchange site
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

It all depends on what coins you decide to trade. On different barges, trade goes in different coins. Somewhere the list of coins is larger, somewhere less so you choose. I started trading with Binance and Livekoin.

ruabien928

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

no exchange is leading the trade now, even poloniex is a shadow of itself.  Beginners should try coin that holds there new coins, most good exchanges will still hold the top 10 coin will the largest cap. beginners should consider transaction fee, safety of [Suspicious link removed]d support centre, technical system and prices of coins.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I don't think that we should separate exchanges for beginners and for experienced traders. I think that every beginner should create account on most of top exchanges and learn how to trade their as most of them are quite similar. It's needed when a new coin that you've invested in gets listed on a certain exchange and if you don't have account their and don't even know how to trade than you can loose a lot of valuable time to get into it.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

I believe that it is necessary to start trading with such exchanges as Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex. Just because there are very good trading volumes for the day. But of course this is a centralized exchange. You can not store a lot of their money on them.
For greater security of your funds, you can use Etherdelta or Bancor.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I am more confident for beginner traders to trade in Bittrex and Poloniex or can also try to trade coins / tokens in forkDelta, because at Yobit it is very risky for beginner traders at very frequent coin prices in Dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: