Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for beginner?  (Read 5503 times)
meanbean (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Wow. Thanks everyone for your replies. Honestly did not expect this much good info from everyone. Thanks so much!  I was just frustrated and surprised that after all this years I still need to go through coinbase to move from USD to BTC to altcoin of my choice.  Is there any exchange that accepts USD and can start trading altcoins right away?
shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments: Binance – Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018. Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners. Bittrex: #2 Crypto.i think it is best opportunity fo you.
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

There are many good exchange sites right now. They are more user-friendly and doesn't need any technical knowledge to be able to trade or exchange your money. ex. is coinbase and cex.io.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

A famous and has a good reputation exchanger will do the job. I should say a good example of a good exchanger is Yobit.  The good thing about that exchanger is almost everything you need to know about the exchange market is already at the website.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

What is the difference between choosing an exchange for a newbie or an experienced trader? In any case, you must trade on the most reliable and secure exchanges. As for me the most reliable exchange is Binance atm.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

I like both bittrex and binance. Both are very user friendly, simple and reliable. Both exchanges support for large number of coins. I can guarantee these exchanges  to any beginner. But you should add maximum security for them.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Binance is the most popular one nowadays. The volume is enough high. You can try bittrex as well. I like it also. If you need a decentralized one check dex integrated to waves platform, it is not yet useful so much but safer for sure.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

I use two exchanges,bittrex,poloniex for me they are the most convenient and reliable, though there were problems with verification, but now everything is fine already

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I can recommend bittrex exchange for any beginner because the exchange is user friendly and unlike other exchanges bittrex has easy to use features such as auto sell.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

You are right that most exchanges are built to trade altcoins between them, but not FIAT deposits (some exceptions such as Kraken for instance, depending on your country). Coss will enable a fiat gateway as well in the near future.

But for trading, and for beginners, the best exchanges currently are KuCoin and Binance, both tend to have an extensive list of altcoins to trade and good customer support.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Trying to pick the best will depend on you and ur intended holdings and incremental benefits you want from a trading site. Brief points on 3 sites below;

For example, Yobit & Cryptopia have a trollbox section but only Cryptopia gives you chat options to ignore and tip other users, and viceversa be rewarded via tips of COMP
Yobit includes Investbox, Dice and when its working some FreeCoins. InvestBox offers rewards every 24hrs on certain coins (like 10% daily on some coins).
Yobit seems to be set to cover many BTC shitforks. These forks are getting out of hand, but still u get some free coin if you have a BTC balance. Bitcoin Uranium (BUM) is one of the latest (really... the coins short code is BUM... smh)
Each exchange has different minimum buy amounts, fees and withdraw fees. Buying min amounts - Yobits is only 10k sats, Cryptopia 50k sats and Binance is 100k sats.
None of these sites require you to complete verification to withdrawal or begin trading. And BTC deposits are available fairly promptly only needing a few confirmations. (Check first if your in a hurry, or give yourself time).
XRP, ADA & PO.ET are not available at many exchanges. Binance has them, but not Yobit or Cryptopia.

I think Yobit is fine to use for a beginner for trading purposes and the Investbox is a great idea, but due to a lot of the wallets being on maintenance or slow updates, and also the slower than expected withdrawal times, if you are looking to buy alts and send them back to you for HODL purposes, just make sure the wallet is working first.

AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

what will you do in exchange? just trading altcoin or make an investment??
if you want to make an investment, all you need is strong and reliability exchange such as bittrex
if you just wanna trading alt, pick the coin you want wo buy and sell and search it @ coinmarketcap.com, look at market session
just make it simple
buy and sell, after that withdraw your coin

nguyenchung

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

i have lost all my Waves on HItBTC without explain, no respone from support. They are scam.
ExOforever

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

I am also a beginner in terms of trading but i can suggest poloneix and bittrex and binance they are all good.

poloneix is better one because a small transaction fee for btc in withdrawal.

I will no recommend hitbtc they have a lot of issue in withdrawal of other coins
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

binance is a bit confusing, but it can be used after a little research or watching a few videos.
What's your Opinion ? what should we do next  Undecided
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

i only use bittrex and binance but because ot utrust token i am now on ETHERDELTA and kucoin too. but still best exchange for me BITTREX, no doubt about it. still one of the biggest exchange of all time
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I will still choose bittrex over any other exchanges though it has high fees it is a secured exchange and doesnt have a lot of problems.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

To buy cryptocurrency for fiat can be very diffucult sometimes. I usually buy BTC from localbitcoins.com then deposit it to an exchange like Binancle. It is one of the best exchange with a 2 BTC withdrawal limit per day. You can reduce to pay fees if you are using their utility token(BNB).Mobile app also available.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

I agree with that, I have several friends who want to go into cryptos but they don't have a lot of technical skills and so they don't know how to buy the coins with the usual tolls like credit card - no exchange is making that possible.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

Best in my list - kucoin, binance, hitbtc.

cobinhood is slowly rising in my humble opinion, look neat and 0-fee, what more we shall ask for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: