Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
fvderblvck

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

My favourite coin this year so far is Speedcash which is a very exciting project. It is one of the fastest (20-30 seconds transactions, 2 seconds in BURST mode) coins out there with a low supply of less than 500,000 coins, POS/POW with 8% annual returns, active dev team, untraceable tech, market cap less than a million, growing community and currently listed on 5 exchanges. http://www.scash.ml/
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
Why you are Questioned it,all right if you are curious I will give you the answer of your question.BTC,LTC,DOGE,ETH,DASH.that's the best 5 coin list I favorit,the only reason the coin has ever given me an abundant advantage besides the coin is actually a lot but the 5 coins already give more rewards and profits.Speculation is needed when you are looking for the coin you are going to buy,The best reason I can give is the 5 coin has long term aspect. Wink
For me I will choose the coins that mostly my favorite as follows
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
XMR
Ada

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

my priority among the 5 coins, bitcoin, ethereum, NXT, ltc and XRP is all for me very profitable to invest, but I prefer Karen dibitcoin investment for me, bitcoin easy way to get many benefits.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

of course bitcoin is my favourite coin because without bitcoin others crypto will have no value  Wink
then ethereum, waves, IOTA and litecoin
ethereum with smartcontracts, waves is the next eth(my personal opinion)
IOTA with new tech as DAGchain and litecoin is the silver in crypto if bitcoin is Gold  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

That’s an interesting question. I have about 50 coins that I watch on Coin Stats out of the top 1,400 coins, that I’ve invested in or would consider investing in. Looking down them I’m give you the 5 that stand out to me and why.

1. Bitcoin has to be on the list. It has 44% of total market cap, and it is the coin that is ‘crypto’ to the general population who will buy it initially as they come into the market - and also I believe there’s a lot of institutional money ready to be invested in bitcoin when it finally begins to rally. Both these things will increase its price substantially I think once market sentiment improves! And additionally bitcoin has by far the biggest team of dedicated developers, and they are working on six substantial projects to improve use of the coin and allow for mass adoption - so I see a bright future! And lastly bitcoin is the coin that leads the market up in bull markets, so I have a fair bit of my portfolio invested in it waiting for that increase and profit.

2. ZCASH - good privacy coin - can’t see why it won’t become as valuable as Monero which has a market cap 3 1/2 times higher.

3. STEEM - at $2.04 it is down over 75% from its ATH of $8.33 in Jan. I gather a some of this fall was due to users having STEEM stuck on the main exchange they used and not being able to trade it, along with teething problems with the Binance listing - and the price should improve with trading now on Upbit and Binance. The Steem blog/social media site rewards users for content and participation with STEEM which is the way of the future, and users are increasing from the waiting list to get approved - and although there are whales on the site making it hard for new users to break in I think it has a bright future and demand for STEEM and the price will increase. The site also runs D-Tube which may well become a rival to you-tube, and again there’s STEEM rewards and demand.

4. Zilliga (ZIL) - this project with sharding is a true 3rd generation smart contract platform with good scalability and speed like projects like Cardano and EOS hope to build and the Ethereum network hopes to upgrade to in 2 years, and it has good security as everything’s on chain as opposed to side chain platforms like AChain. They will supposedly release their mainnet in the next few weeks and the first DApps on the platform in Q2 18, and if that’s all a success there’s no reason that ZIL shouldn’t rise into the top 10 coins with a market cap of ~5 Billion like the other 2.5-3rd generation platforms EOS and ADA and NEO - with ZILs market cap increasing 15x from its current 350 million. But the proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, like with all these new smart contract platforms wanting to challenge ETH

5. Autonio (NIO) - the ‘roughie’ I will put in is Autonio an automated bot project that’s been around a few years and has dedicated developers, who have big plans in the next six months to set up a DEX etc. It’s available on IDEX at 0.07, which is down over 90% from its Jan ATH of 0.83 - and I think it’s market cap of 4.5 Mil and 585th place will have increased substantially by the end of the year. Hope so as disclaimer - I’m invested!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

#1 Bitcoin, pretty obvious
#2 NEO, price point is great now, will have a big year as it's the #1 ICO platform behind Eth
#3 Neblio, best platform coin still in development phase, low cap and roadmap has constantly been met, once done it'll offer more than the current top platforms
#4 Blockport, great exchange concept, cross exchange trading for best price, fiat purchases and decentralised wallets, it's been my best day trading coin during this bear market
#5 Nano, best DAG coin in my eyes, belongs in the top 10, better than IOTA in my eyes

Ethereum always deserves a mention too, very stable option but I prefer the 5 listed for return potential
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

This are my 5 favorite coins not on specific order.

Bitcoin - This is an obvious choice and not having Bitcoin on your five is ridiculous. No need for explanation why we need this on the list.

Ethereum - I like this coin because of the potential to compete with bitcoin as the number one coin in the future. Also we know that it is an opensource development platform which will make this coin stay on the market for a very long time.

Monero - Privacy coin as its finest. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.

Neo - The Ethereum of China but what they do better is they have closes loopholes  that have caused Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers.

Litecoin - One of the most stable coin the market,  also I like the developer Charlie lee.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

1 Bitcoin (BTC) I love this coin because its price is quite tempting and bitcoin always gives a surprise for the price in the market.
2 Ethereum (ETH) is a chain-block platform with intelligent contract functioning. Ethereum has a function like a virtual machine that can run a peer-to-peer smart contract with Ether (ETH) cryptography.
3 Ripple (XRP) Built on the cutting edge blockchain technology that can be scalable, secure, and interoperates different networks. Provides optional access to the world's fastest and most scalable digital assets for payments, XRP.
The 3 coins have a strong growth potential in the crypto market and in the coming year to these 3 coins will be even better on the wind.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Here are my FAV ones:
ETH: No.1 ICO platform and scalable
WAVES: The 2nd most icos built on this platform and major releases are coming this month
XLM: Backed by the tech giant IBM
XRP: Because of the banking sector
XMR: Privacy God

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

My favorite coins are the one that you can't have to spend a lot for maximum profit. Smiley
Since trading those days are very poor and volatile i turned my attention to new exchanges and ICO profit.
I've checked new exchange like bitpaction.com, with their own share BPS.
They add new coins daily and they have many events during adding.
Take a look here:
https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!

There is a good way to improve your assets and stay positive.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I don't have that much favorite coin and I don't think it even reaches 5 of them but I am currently hooked up with Ripple, NEO, XEM, Ethereum and Bitcoin. Don't really have much details on what's the reason why these coins but some are obviously because these coins really have the potential to be great in the future and would love to purchase something online in the future using these coins.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

I don't personally have one specific coin as personal best I really love how monero works out of markets even. It replaces many disadvantages of regular money with its technology. Very great coin.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

I always fancy eth to be used as investment and storage coin, because now eth has become one of the good coins and has great potential. monero is also one of the great coins but I do not have monero coin deposits in large quantities
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I always fancy eth to be used as investment and storage coin, because now eth has become one of the good coins and has great potential. monero is also one of the great coins but I do not have monero coin deposits in large quantities
I don't personally have specific coin as personal best,but I have this on my list:

1. Bitcoin (BTC) - We all know that mostly this coin well be the first on list,no further explanation why.
2. Ethereum ( ETH) - Aside from having a potential to compete with bitcoin as the number one coin in the future. I like the technology "smart contracts".
3. Ripple (XPR) - I see this coin for long-term investment,in my own opinion.
4. Neo (NEO) - The Chinese blockchain is, on paper, the most successful Asian cryptocurrency project to date. It's listed on most major exchanges, boasts high trading volume, hosts numerous ICOs and has smart contract functionality.
5. Monero (XMR) - like how they uses a public ledger to record transactions while new units are created through a mining.
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

My favorite coin is a little fanatic. There are good projects, bad ones. We do not keep the football team.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

I love to use Monero for holding for long term holding, i choose Monero because i know Monero is more secure than any other altcoins, it is using special system that can hide all informations of the user away from the community, we can be anonymously for any transactions without affraid any falling or traced out from community.

Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

My favourite coin this year so far is Speedcash which is a very exciting project. It is one of the fastest (20-30 seconds transactions, 2 seconds in BURST mode) coins out there with a low supply of less than 500,000 coins, POS/POW with 8% annual returns, active dev team, untraceable tech, market cap less than a million, growing community and currently listed on 5 exchanges. http://www.scash.ml/

Scam coin guys watch out
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

I select my favorite coins based on my trading approach and mindset and if you are new to trading then select the coins which are having good potential to give you good returns. My favorite 5 coins are like Neocoin, Waves, Railblocks, Domuscoin, Monero. Recently there has been a new coin going to launch by this month end which is called Domuscoin which is the first ICO project related to the Real estate and I think this project is going to last for longer-term.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

My own favourite coin will be that only coin that will continue to appreciate at a steady pace, and when it wants to dip not as bad as losing the whole investment.
It sounds more like you want a coin that resembles gold but that would make such coin out of league totally. Crypto coins are famous for their fluctuating nature. It fears many people and they think this will bring lost to them. But if you do a thorough study of crypto currencies and read articles about future of these coins, you would be more ok with present behavior of digital coins. Bitcoin has the largest community of supporter due to its most volatile nature.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Viberate my favorite
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: