Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

For me a very good coin for investment is Ethereum and NEO, this second coin is my favorite coin, I think these two coins have a very bright future so I use them for investment.
I would go with ETH and Bitcoin rather because of two reasons. First reason is that I prefer long term investment in crypto currency because a long term investment gives you a big margin of profit. Second reason is that Bitcoin and ETH are the most renowned coins in the market and popularity counts a lot in the appreciation of the worth of an asset. The related advantages are also worth availing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeAshie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

My favourite coin is Voila.AI

The public sale ICO will end soon on July 31st, so you can invest in this good project before it's over.

See their telegram link below and join asap:

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

My favorite Altcoin is:
1.Ethereum
2.Ripple
3.Stellar lumens
4.Ada Cardano
5.Eos

I like the 5 altcoins because of the high market capitalization and often benefit me, 5 Alcoint is suitable for long-term and short-term investments.

good choice, but also i will add some coins to this list. Like: Mana, SNT, BNB and HT. Exchange tokens are one of the most perspective coins with big potential
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
The top 5 altcoin I love are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, NEO and Monero. Ethereum deserves the queen of the market, it is very popular, most investors are holding Ethereum. Stellar has good growth speed, its price is pumping up quickly. Cardano fixes many of Ethereum's bugs, it has good scalability. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it is always my first choice. Monero is private, all transactions on Monero are completely anonymous, no third party can find out the user information.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

five of my favorite coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO and EOS, I chose them because I believe they have a bright future I see the development is very good and now more popular so I think they are reliable.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

My favorite Altcoin is:
1.Ethereum
2.Ripple
3.Stellar lumens
4.Ada Cardano
5.Eos

I like the 5 altcoins because of the high market capitalization and often benefit me, 5 Alcoint is suitable for long-term and short-term investments.

Yes, these coins are the very good choice for holding long-term because we don't know when the prices will start increasing but holding for the long term will always give us a good profit. Because these coins have very huge potential and include NEO in your portfolio.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

of course my favorite bitcoin and ethereum coin. because the two coins have the potential for a very good price increase and fast, so if I invest in both coins, then the profits that I will get is very large of course
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

I really like Red Pulse, Elastos, Fusion. I am sure that these coins have a very promising future. Now I try to buy them every day.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

As decentralized blockchain structures have demonstrated, an ecosystem’s strength can be increased by its lack of central authority, allowing the sum of its parts greater transparency, security and accountability. Possibly most important for commerce, blockchain ecosystems empower individuals with direct peer to peer (P2P) interaction and exchange, mitigating the need for the red tape and added costs of middlemen. And with this new accessibility for individuals to directly connect and transact in an orderly fashion, we are seeing the additional benefits of lowered costs, increased security, and a future ripe for innovative products.
With these thoughts in mind, Spl.yt is dedicated to maintaining a decentralized development and management of its ecosystem. But what exactly is the best way to initiate growth in a decentralized fashion? The following highlights some of our plans on how Spl.yt will achieve decentralization:
   Non-Profit Orientation — A truly decentralized project must be structured so that all stakeholders’ interests are aligned with the product’s benefit. Entities who exist to maximize profits and revenues are frequently manipulated to meet those ends, rather than focusing on driving the network effect through meeting user needs. For these reasons, the Spl.yt Core Foundation is a non-profit company so it can focus on making Spl.yt the best e-commerce system without concern of undue influence.
   DAICO — A Decentralized Autonomous Initial Token Launch (colloquially referred to as a “DAICO”) help bridge the gap between an initial team with centralized control and a product that is ultimately through decentralization. DAICOs give users protections over their own rights and an ability to influence how a team performs, all through a smart contract mechanism. This mitigates the risk of 51% attacks traditionally represented by other DAOs while still leveraging those models’ crowd-sourced knowledge, participation, and natural centralization-resistance. Spl.yt is currently exploring and testing a modified DAICO model to ensure the platform is already on the path to full decentralization at launch.
   Representation of All Parties — We believe systems built to coordinate many people’s behavior and transmit value are often better decentralized. A decentralized system must reflect the thoughts and interests of everyone involved.Therefore the interests of early adopters, developers, users, and anyone else involved have a chance to influence the direction without any single party accumulating veto power. At Spl.yt, we recognize that volatile utility tokens creates a situation where financial interests and users, and developers interests may clash over who directs outcomes. We are actively researching and developing methods to overcome this current market reality in a way that minimizes informational asymmetry between the parties to the greatest extent that is technically possible.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

As of today, my favourite coin is ODE. This doing have growned over 600% even when listed at the peak of the bear market. I believe the strength of this coin is the product and the team. We will see more growth in coming months when some MoU  with top European organizations will be completed.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

the favorite coin for now is bitcoin and thereafter by Ethereum, .Ripple, ltc, and stq
although STQ prices are cheap but I really like to be one of short term investment collections ....

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

the favorite tastes of people's coins are different, but I still trust to like ethereum neo and cardano as my coin coins. because I am sure if the coin is definitely very potential to serve as a profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I really like the coin Waves, I think she has very good growth prospects in the future. a good team I hope the guys will succeed
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

I really like the coin Waves, I think she has very good growth prospects in the future. a good team I hope the guys will succeed
and what are your speculations about the price of waves in this year? Cause i really think that this coin could go with the pump trend and make its price some times bigger.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

I have Lots of coins on my list but i guess my Top altcoins are Ethereum ,Vechain, Linda and Apollo (APL).
Apollo is a potential coin, even it is jus new in the market. It has made a lot of legit partnership. Ethereum is an obvious choice.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

The alpha also shows what it would be like for a seller conducting business on Spl.yt power marketplaces. If you click the SUBMIT LISTINGS tab, you will see a simple form to enter an item’s details like title, description, and price. The form also has an optional referral reward, which can be paid to another site if they help find a buyer. In this way, Spl.yt is an automated affiliate marketing brokerage and incentive service that includes invoicing and payments . All without expensive headache of interacting with greedy intermediaries.
Like any blockchain-app, you can verify your transaction trail on the blockchain by simply clicking the CHECK BLOCKCHAIN tab on the left. And, like how buying an item de-lists it from other websites, you can see how Spl.yt automatically populates your new listing across multiple marketplaces by clicking the CHECK MARKET II. Further, because all Spl.yt payments settle upon completion, unpaid and inaccurate affiliate marketing agreements are a thing of the past. Everyone, from social media influencers to drop-shippers to individual consumers, can benefit by using Spl.yt to post listings to their websites or other social media channels.
There is another unique feature in this section: the option for “fractional sale” of an item. This feature allows consumers to buy pieces of something like they would a timeshare, which (once funded) they can seamlessly and collectively manage, monetize, and book time to use and enjoy. If you select this option, you can enter Asset Type, Yearly Cost of Ownership, and Funding Duration for a fractional item. Sellers can sell any asset for fractionally, like cars, musical instruments, season sports tickets, or even a private jet. (More details on this in another post!)
No More Marketplace Migraines
When many websites and marketplaces work together through Spl.yt, they can focus on competing on what matters most to customers — like shipping costs/delivery speed, support, niche expertise, etc. Further, independent sellers will love these features as well. For example, when Amazon, eBay, and textbooks.com are all on Spl.yt, a student selling their old textbooks can list to one website and the Spl.yt protocol will take care of the rest to make sure the listing is in front of every potential buyer. Everyone saves time, energy and money with Spl.yt!
Every marketplace worries about the threat of fraud and dissatisfied customers. They know how fake listings can scare away customers and cause unnecessary disputes, all while distracting from their quality products. Fake web-crawler/bot hits are notorious for running up click-through marketing commissions. And a hack or failure of centralized marketplaces can lose sellers’ revenue and customer respect.
Spl.yt counters these issues with token economics, decentralization, and smart contract security. In the Spl.yt ecosystem, customers and sellers can easily settle disputes through our Dispute Resolution Protocol, which ensures any complaint is painlessly and fairly resolved. Token rewards entice anyone to police spam from the comfort of their own home. And because decentralized smart contracts are always running, sellers can know commissions are only paid when due and only quality products are listed — all without downtime. Every existing marketplace will enjoy an upgrade with Spl.yt.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Five of my favorite coins are Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, NEO, and Waves.
I chose these five coins because I think these five coins are able to provide the best for the future.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Not only does fractional ownership offer opportunities to people who otherwise may not be able to afford or maintain expensive assets on their own, it also provides sellers of these assets with an entirely new consumer base. Assets such as artwork are generally thought to be highly “illiquid,” meaning that even though a work of art may generate a handsome return on investment, finding a buyer can be extremely difficult. One way to increase liquidity in a market, is to increase the number of potential buyers. By enabling fractional ownership, Spl.yt has the potential to expand the buyer pool by a significant percentage. Spl.yt’s protocol can automatically initiate and run digital auctions, eliminating the need for auction houses, which inevitably take a percentage of the final sale — money out of the seller’s pocket.Spl.yt uses smart contracts, which are essentially blockchain-based applications, to automate the many transactions involved in the sale, use, and maintenance of fractionally-owned assets. In other words, a process that would normally require intermediaries to carry out (sometimes at such high cost that they wouldn’t be profitable under traditional frameworks), can be simply executed by technology. For example, say two owners of a vacation home want to use the property over the Fourth of July weekend.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

An “Oligopoly” is a market structure in which a small number of firms/companies dominate the market which can lead to reduced competition and ultimately higher prices for consumers.Oligopolies through history have ranged from steel manufacturers to wireless carriers, oil companies to e-commerce. In general, an oligopoly is not good for a free market economy because it tends to block new competition, slows innovation, and increase prices. Firms in an oligopoly often set prices, either collectively — such as by a cartel like OPEC — or under the leadership of a single member. This way, profit margins are artificially kept higher than they would be in a truly competitive free market.
Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur. 
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

My favorite coin is bitcoin. This is the first crypto currency about which I learned. For long-term storage, only bitcoin is suitable now, because the market is very unstable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: