Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37298 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

DOGECOIN, because of the name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

of course, ethereum and bitcoin coins that I like from the first time, because these two coins are very big potential and many use them too. so the more users, the faster bitcoin will be to experience price increases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I did not learn too much about the altcoins so I only had 2 goals to invest. Those are the safest investment targets in the top 10. My 2 altcoins are EOS and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not as good as EOS, but it is trusted by many investors. EOS is a top-of-the-line blockchain technology and is slowly correcting its minor flaws for better performance. I believe in future EOS will overcome ETH.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

The 5 coins that I am proud to hold until the end of this year
1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Tokenomy
4. Litcoin
5. and Bitcoin king crypto

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

of course, ethereum and bitcoin coins that I like from the first time, because these two coins are very big potential and many use them too. so the more users, the faster bitcoin will be to experience price increases
Right I personally also like bitcoin and ethereum for sure,
because if we talk on these two coins I think we don't have to doubt them anymore,
Even though the price is currently down, I am still sure that the prices of both will soon recover
I think most people also prefer bitcoin and ethereum,
because the future of the two coins is promising and bright,
so that we don't need to doubt it anymore
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

At the moment my favorite coin is bitcoin. I can only trust this coin, because most alternative coins are very much cheaper. Bitcoin has a great influence on the entire cryptocurrency market.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

From year to year I am doing my investments only to several coins and etereum is my favorite for all times)
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

At the moment my favorite coin is bitcoin. I can only trust this coin, because most alternative coins are very much cheaper. Bitcoin has a great influence on the entire cryptocurrency market.
If my favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum,
for me the two coins have a bright and promising future,
the most important thing is to follow the development so that it is clearer
silviapop

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Litecoin  Roll Eyes
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

Oil and gas is sold in large volumes and as such entail significant value, not unlike the size and scale of transactions between banks. The frequency of transactions is also high; for example, a 300,000 barrel per day oil refinery will need to source a large crude carrier every week to maintain adequate volumes, and cargos can cost as much as USD 100 million (two million barrels at USD 50 per barrel). Oil companies also need to be aware of where crude is ultimately sourced. Some exporting nations are from time-to-time under sanctions to prevent trade in this commodity. Blockchain could provide a fully transparent and secure record of the entire supply chain. Using a distributed ledger, digital tokens can be used to represent the asset being transacted. These tokens can be issued by a trusted authority for the needs of the companies or participating parties; for example, if oil and gas companies used a blockchain ledger to buy and sell barrels of oil, transactions could include digital tokens named Brent or WTI. These tokens would represent the underlying asset of a barrel of oil and would remain digitally attached throughout its supply chain journey. Currently, around nine percent of crude oil transactions are disputed, which equates to around USD 150 billion each year. By using tokens in a blockchain, payment could be processed more quickly, paperwork such as title transfers would be eliminated, and disputed transactions could be significantly reduced. It is important to note that the token being exchanged will be subject to gains or losses based on the strength of the underlying fiat (local) currency. If 50 WTI tokens are purchased using US dollars, the value of these tokens are exposed to fluctuations in the US dollar. As the use of cryptocurrencies increases, governments are forming positions on the taxation implications of cryptocurrencies and their exchange for fiat currency.
The Permian Token opportunity allows for direct equity crowdfunding participation by token contributors under a trust-protocol that allows them to benefit from oil supply that is proven to be available but not yet produced. The Strategy With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor. The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The Company also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-exchange (the “PermianChain”). 11 The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the ITO stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves, also referred to as P90. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to a portion of the total value of Proven Reserves that are identified until each barrel of oil in proven reserves is produced and sold.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
minexcoin could be a good investment for the future, minexcoin prices remain stable when btc prices drops badly,
because minex has a promising lending program and for others I doubt

Yes, and indeed, I confirm that this coin remains stable after the current fall of the rate! Yes, this is really one of my best coins, not counting the bitcoin, and the etherium!...
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

By investing in bitcoin, you definitely find yourself in a safe field for investing. This is the safest and most predictable option for investing in cryptocurrencies.
juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

In fact it is definitely Ether. When I bought ether, I didn't regret it and made me win. I may say that it would be the most sensible investment ever!
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

PAX PAGO is a token that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The PAX PAGO is a token that helps to culmination of market conditions driving the major reinvention of domestic and international trade in South America.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

only stable coins, I like this coin because the risk of the holder is not too risky.
of course ethereum, neo, waves and eos are coins that have good prospects.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:54:41 AM

My predictions turned out to be a lot wrong, I thought that the coin performance in 2018 improved, instead I lost more than 75% of my money because I bought new coins, and with this experience I will focus on buying top ranked coins like bitcoin, ethereum, EOS, Cardano and so.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:50:59 AM

For other ICOs, most sellers will be stop working and pends investors money. With PAX PAGO, we have available economic potential and we do not hesitate to ICO token with just 50% of its real value.Maybe this is a venture platform, but we will prove to you that this is a potential investment platform and would bring huge profits to you.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:59:29 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 09:33:16 AM by foculur

From 1.5 years, my favorite coin is just ethereum, I don't trust other any altcoins so my choice is eth. And also ripple and neo can be favorite because they dropped much and they will get very good profit in bulls.
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:10:39 AM

We are pleased to announce that our Phase 1 sale has begun, the 2nd January 2019 and the fastest contributors got their PXP Tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of autopilot technology.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:18:05 AM

My favourite coin is Monero, because it is anonymous. Also I am in fond of BAT, because I always use Brave browser and it is really good.
Although I've lost a lot on ethereum, it is still my favourite crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: