Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37301 times)
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

My favorite coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, TRON, EOS. We will see a price increase in 2019 and if you invest them now, you will earn profits in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

because these two coins are very big potential and many use them too. so the more users, the faster bitcoin will be to experience price increases

The more crypto users, the more altcoins are created. Then there are no price changes that cause new users to significantly, so don't forget this point. Every day there are always new options that will affect each crypto.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:07:42 PM

here are some altcoin I like along with the reason, bitcoin (BTC) because this coin is vioner of cryptocurrency, then I also love ethereum as altcoin who have the future very bright, for the holder
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:34 AM

BTC
ETH
Ledu
Eos
Storm
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:45:00 PM

For other ICOs, most sellers will be stop working and pends investors money. With PAX PAGO, we have available economic potential and we do not hesitate to ICO token with just 50% of its real value.Maybe this is a venture platform, but we will prove to you that this is a potential investment platform and would bring huge profits to you.

my favourite coin is tezos.
it is really coin of future. i believe it will be in top 5 in 3 years.
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:03:45 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

for me they are :
coins :
1. ETH ethereum
2. BTC bitcoin
3. ADA cardano
4. DOGE dogecoin
5. DGB digybite

tokens :
1. ROX robotina
2. LYM lympo
3. HYDRO hydrogen platform
4. Bancor
5. shivom OMX

ICO :
1. WPP
2. Aidus
3. 4ART
4. hetachain
5. Athero

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
schwarz54

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:48:03 PM

I like PAX PAGO and you can join;

TELEGRAM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
137.000 PXP Token

How to join PAX PAGO Telegram bounty campaign:

●   Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/PaxPagoBounty
●   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group

Telegram Campaign Stakes

Joining Telegram group                                   = 10 Stakes
Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group     = 10 Stakes
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:30:03 PM

I do have a favourite coin, but this is something I am trying hard to eliminate. Having a favourite coins means having an emotional attachment to it, which in turn has a negative effect on decision-making.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:41:41 PM

I do have a favourite coin, but this is something I am trying hard to eliminate. Having a favourite coins means having an emotional attachment to it, which in turn has a negative effect on decision-making.
of course that will happen, maybe it will hinder or influence us in making decisions, but I think that is also important. I have kept eth and btc until now, from the beginning joining the crypto market I only invested and traded several coins but the ones I favored most were eth and btc.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:07 PM

of course that will happen, maybe it will hinder or influence us in making decisions, but I think that is also important. I have kept eth and btc until now, from the beginning joining the crypto market I only invested and traded several coins but the ones I favored most were eth and btc.
To date, the most top-rated projects remain valid with the most beloved coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, as well as stellar, which should have good prospects in the future.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:03:18 AM

To date, the most top-rated projects remain valid with the most beloved coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, as well as stellar, which should have good prospects in the future.
BTC and ETH are indeed many leaders and so far I also like to invest in these two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum does have good potential in the future, everyone who has invested in these two coins believes that in the future they will get a big profit if the market price rises high. Smiley
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:27:45 AM

if for asking my favorite coin I think I still have confidence in ETH, because in conditions like today it requires considerable confidence and patience as the main capital in investing and we must be smart in taking advantage of all the opportunities we will get
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:52:12 AM

My favourite coin is monero, because privacy is on a top level. Also I like security tokens, it seems for me that future is connected with security tokens!
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

Some favorite coins sometimes swing widely, making it unsavory. Why I like Ternion, is cos, its backed by good devs, with low circulating volume. Think about it. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:44:45 AM

I like investing in BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC.
The coin has many communities and real products so that we can trade daily without being afraid that one day the coin will die, by utilizing price fluctuations we can get daily profits.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:56:54 AM

Stellar. Ripple. Both of them have low category prices but the huge volume makes me able to take advantage of it. suitable to be able to benefit from trading both coins. which does not require great value in trading
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:11:34 AM

BTC, ETH, XRP, OMG, XLM. i have always liked coins for practical use. the value of a coin is determined by its use. if a coin just relies on hype, it won't live for a long time.
freud99

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:54:01 PM

Looking at how various nations have managed, and mismanaged, the supply of money we can look at Germany between the two world wars. In the Weimar republic, the repayments levied on Germany after the First World War led to a decision to print more and more money and the multi million mark notes can still be bought on eBay today. The purchase of a loaf of bread required a wheelbarrow full of money and savings were destroyed overnight. A more recent example of this hyperinflation can be seen from a cursory examination of the currency of Zimbabwe. Inflation can have benefits, a 2% rate of inflation reduces outstanding mortgages by 2% per annum for instance, and fewer people place money on deposit and this leads to more spending money in the economy and this leads to further economic growth. How does a worldwide transition to cryptocurrency affect the management of inflation? Simply put: It renders inflation management obsolete.
The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:36:32 PM

now it is very difficult to invest in crypto currency coins for now I am still confident and have patience in using ETH to invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

my favorite altcoin is Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano and IoTA, what my reason??
is simple the main reason for me is this coin is major and top altcoin based on coinmarketcap and has good reputation with stronger community.
and the other reason is they are bring new technology and innovation blockchain with clearly future

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: