Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37275 times)
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

I do not have any favorite coins, because I treat crypto currency as a way to earn money. Each coin can bring a good profit if you know how to choose the right time for investment.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

1 Chain Link - Oracles BEST OF THE BEST
2 QKC - In my opinion the most undervalued coin also the top team, top investors and a lot of partnerships
3 BTC - It is the father of all coins and the entry point and exit point for institutionalists
4 ETH - The only working  smart-contract
kordon16

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum as the two most powerful giants and Litecoin, Dash and XRP as young but very actively developing cryptocurrencies.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

My favourite coins are ethereum, neo and bitcoin. In my opinion, there are some other coins which are trying to catch the popularity of these three, and I think iota is one of these alts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aske

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

My favourites coins are Bitcoin and ETH. They are the leaders in virtual currency.
But now,I'm looking forward to the KamaGames coins.Because KamaGames is the largest European social mobile poker operator with plans to expand across the world's leading and emerging markets.
The most important thing is that I like playing poker.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

I think there are lots of coins that have good potential in the future, by taking the risk to buy coins immediately, we will get big profits, and some of the coins that I believe give big profits are: EOS, NEO and Waves.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Throughout the year, the altoins showed excellent growth, and last spring the movement was just explosive. This attracted many new investors and contributed to the development

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

My favorite is the FSBT, this is a very potent penny, in my opinion if they can reach the ICO price in the next few months. so buy now.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

My favourite coins are ethereum, neo and bitcoin. In my opinion, there are some other coins which are trying to catch the popularity of these three, and I think iota is one of these alts.
My favorite coin is also the same as your favorite coin,
I think the three coins do not need to doubt the future,
and if we invest in these three coins it might be very profitable

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

right now im all in NEO and waiting for yearend bullrun.

China ban foreign exchanges because they dont want yuan to flow out of China. Probably they are making room for China exchange and due to NEO and China Goverment working together i think NEX gonna be #1China exchange.  In Q4 2018 based on roadmap, NEX gonna offer trading features and crosschain support.

NEX will work side by side with China gov. and probably only offer trading pairs that they think are the best. So which are the best for China gov.? we all know that based on their own list published few monts ago,  first 3 are EOS, ETH, and NEO.

What you think what would happen if on the biggest China crypto exchange that is allowed and backed by goverment, there are only few traiding pairs allowed and beetwen them is NEO that is backed by China gov and China investors?

China never ban blockchain, and for  NEO, smartcontracts for institutions are primary goal. China gov. will also implement blockchain until 2020 (blockchain implementatio is on 14th place of  there 5year economisc plan that started 2016)

NEO is solid and im placing all my best on it.

hope im not wrong Smiley
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

i still hold with ethereum. even with anyone said ethereum is gonna crashing, i still have faith that ethereum is gonna rise in the next bullrun.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

it is bitcoin. of course. it is the father of encryption. it embodies the spirit of decentralization. it is the most scattered coin. the government or institution cannot manipulate its price. it is fair for every ordinary person.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.
The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.
New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain
TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

I believe privacy coins will come of age over the next few years as more regulation kicks in. They're a number of privacy coins already on the market that vary in tech.

The one I've decided to list here is Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Currently around 30 cents. The reason i have chosen it is simple.

1. Superior technology to almost any other privacy coin
2. Fantastic team
3. Has development funding built into it's POS system
4. Strong community
5. Low marketcap
6. Low coin supply
7. It's a Proof of stake coin. You will earn 10% per annum just by holding the coins in your wallet
8. They're releasing Stealth staking in Q1 2019. This is a game changer for privacy proof of stake coins. Spectrecoin's stealth staking is vastly different to PIVX.

Short term i see it reaching $5-10 easily. Here is a recent article written by coindesk explaining the potential of this coin.I will also post other recent articles written about Spectrecoin.

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html

https://www.investinblockchain.com/sub-10-million-coins/

https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

https://cryptoguidepro.com/spectrecoin-xspec-price-prediction-10x-100x-1000x-returns-2018/
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

I believe privacy coins will come of age over the next few years as more regulation kicks in. They're a number of privacy coins already on the market that vary in tech.

2. Fantastic team
4. Strong community
5. Low marketcap
6. Low coin supply
7. It's a Proof of stake coin. You will earn 10% per annum just by holding the coins in your wallet
8. They're releasing Stealth staking in Q1 2019. This is a game changer for privacy proof of stake coins. Spectrecoin's stealth staking is vastly different to PIVX.

Short term i see it reaching $5-10 easily. Here is a recent article written by coindesk explaining the potential of this coin.I will also post other recent articles written about Spectrecoin.

https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

https://cryptoguidepro.com/spectrecoin-xspec-price-prediction-10x-100x-1000x-returns-2018/

Stealth Staking could be a deciding factor for the project in terms of mass crypto adoption
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

I really like ETH it's a very good coin with a great future and unique technology !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

I can say no favorite coin, I have my own preferences for a particular coin, and a lot of them now so I will not talk about very famous coins a lot, for me remain the best is bitcoin, altcoin and maybe Ethereum.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

I can say no favorite coin, I have my own preferences for a particular coin, and a lot of them now so I will not talk about very famous coins a lot, for me remain the best is bitcoin, altcoin and maybe Ethereum.
Indeed until now bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coins,
so of course we don't need to doubt the two coins,
and in coinmarketcap between bitcoin and ethereum also ranked first and second

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rinis

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

2. Fantastic team
4. Strong community
5. Low marketcap
6. Low coin supply

Stealth Staking could be a deciding factor for the project in terms of mass crypto adoption

There is another Project which will have stealth staking. Its called Armr but it´s not released yet. You can only get it if you have participated in an Airfork of Cybersec back in january. The closed Beta tests have started, the release and exchange listing will be following after a succesfull beta.

It will have POS and some sort of Masternodes but not with an fix amount of Coins. They are behind the schedule for now but with Stealth staking, Stealth mode, Ring signatures, 2FA, Masternodes, encrypted messaging etc. it realy sounds interesting because its way under the radar.

https://armr.network/

just check it out, as i said its not availible right now but definitifly a thing to keep track of.
charliebrown2018

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Searching for new solutions in the sphere of hiring connected with blockchain? IMHO TalentSnap is the best one. Let me explain a bit how this platform is working. Each network node stores only content it is interested in, and some indexing information that helps figure out who is storing what. When looking up files, you're asking the network to find nodes storing the content behind a unique hash Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: