Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37298 times)
rapidleech (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

bitcoin, ethereum, neo , NEX and origo
i believe with all cryptocurrency above,
solid coins and the development is active too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

My favorite coin is Fusion right now, after all, despite the fact that its mannet was postponed, it is one of the most promising coins for growth in 2018.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
Today we have so many coins in the crypto market some of them are good for investments or good to buy but not all of them are good.; but for me this are my top 5 favourite coins in the crypto market: NEO, XRP, LTC,ETH and lastly the BTC.

skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Well it is still going to be just in the ico stage at the moment but I've been reading about monnex token for quite a while now and it seems to be a wonderful project. The idea of it is that all the exchanges should be feeless and transactions completely free.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

I have some favorite coins. even though my favorite coin is actually giving me a lot of profit. but I hold several altcoins which I believe will grow in the future. and altcoin it is EOS, NEO, ETHEREUM, ADA, DGB, STR, WAVES, LTC. and the main one is BITCOIN. because this is the king of crypto currency.
King Koy

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

Ethereum, stellar, nem, litecoin, and dash. I can name more as an addition to this but this group of altcoins is my priority on this time.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
IOTA, XLM, ONT and EOS are four of my favorite coins. Of course, it is impossible not to mention the "soul of altcoin" ETH. Each coin has a unique and unique advantage. But it gives a sense of confidence that they will thrive in the future.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

My favorite coins is

Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
RIPPLE
IOTA

Because bitcoin is always king of cryptomarket. this is limited coin, If many people using it bitcoin will be moon. and Ethereum is queen of cryptocurrency. It provide smartcontract platform to make new altcoins. And neo is china based cryptocoin. It has great future.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

One of the most time-consuming parts for online retailers is keeping inventory current and up to date. This is especially challenging when items are listed on different marketplaces. When an item is listed for sale on several sites and is then purchased on one, the vendor must update the listing on every site individually. If there is an error in this process or somebody drops the ball, the retailer may double-sell the item, leading to unhappy customers, unflattering reviews, and frustrated vendors. Spl.yt solves these problems by seamlessly and securely connecting inventory records and transactions across all marketplaces. So as soon as an item is purchased on one market, it is delisted from all the others. No more checking and updating multiple listings manually.When many websites and marketplaces work together through Spl.yt, they can focus on competing on what matters most to customers — like shipping costs/delivery speed, support, niche expertise, etc. Further, independent sellers will love these features as well. For example, when Amazon, eBay, and textbooks.com are all on Spl.yt, a student selling their old textbooks can list to one website and the Spl.yt protocol will take care of the rest to make sure the listing is in front of every potential buyer. Everyone saves time, energy and money with Spl.yt!
Every marketplace worries about the threat of fraud and dissatisfied customers. They know how fake listings can scare away customers and cause unnecessary disputes, all while distracting from their quality products. Fake web-crawler/bot hits are notorious for running up click-through marketing commissions. And a hack or failure of centralized marketplaces can lose sellers’ revenue and customer respect.
Spl.yt counters these issues with token economics, decentralization, and smart contract security. In the Spl.yt ecosystem, customers and sellers can easily settle disputes through our Dispute Resolution Protocol, which ensures any complaint is painlessly and fairly resolved. Token rewards entice anyone to police spam from the comfort of their own home. And because decentralized smart contracts are always running, sellers can know commissions are only paid when due and only quality products are listed — all without downtime. Every existing marketplace will enjoy an upgrade with Spl.yt.
We are only limited by our imaginations for what is possible in Spl.yt-powered e-commerce world. Join us as we change the way people shop online. Learn how today at https://www.spl.yt/
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Personally I prefer to form portfolio main part of which consists of each type of these assets, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because in such way I can diversify my risks. But also I prefer to invest about 20-25% of my portfolio into BCH, IOTA, ICX, ZEC, HSR, XLM. I don't like small altcoins. Only sometime I can trade with risky assets.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

ADC- CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins. CRYPTOOFYOU is a new trading platform, so there are more features to support the customers. It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia. The currency exchange benefits from its services either through setting the exchange rate or taking a commission.The foreign exchange market is a global online network where traders buy and sell currencies. It sets the exchange rates for currencies with floating rates.A currency exchange is a business or financial institution that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another currency to its customers. A currency exchange can be a stand-alone business or may be part of the services proposed by a bank or other financial institution.
bellamoera

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

I have some favorite coins among others ethereum and bitcoin. but I prefer to opt for the means I invest in the long run. Although bitcoin is a major commodity but prices can not be stable
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

I have lot of favorite coins like LITECOIN, RIPPLE, CARDANO and ETHEREUM because they are great coin for me and has a great value. But my most favorite of all is the BITCOIN.  Why? Because this bitcoin in the mother of all coins. It is the number one ranking cryptocurrency in the cryptomarket. That is why bitcoin is my most favorite among all cryptocurrencies.

juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

Yes my favorite is a lot of coins that can give me profit. Like Bitcoin, Etheremun, Litecoin WPR, INS and MWAT and others. With investment in coins I have no doubt will get profit even though the price is still down. because their prospects are very clear in the markets we see today.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

I have lot of favorite coins like LITECOIN, RIPPLE, CARDANO and ETHEREUM because they are great coin for me and has a great value. But my most favorite of all is the BITCOIN.  Why? Because this bitcoin in the mother of all coins. It is the number one ranking cryptocurrency in the cryptomarket. That is why bitcoin is my most favorite among all cryptocurrencies.

you are really the master of the coin-coin that is very dominant in the eyes of the bounty hunter but if for the choice fixed on bitcoin because bitcoin has a brilliant future.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

My favorite Altcoin is:
1.Ethereum
2.Ripple
3.Stellar lumens
4.Ada Cardano
5.Eos

I like the 5 altcoins because of the high market capitalization and often benefit me, 5 Alcoint is suitable for long-term and short-term investments.
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

i Like Bitcoin, Etheremun, Litecoin WPR, INS and MWAT and others. With investment in coins I have no doubt will get profit even though the price is still down.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

i like most etherum
the rest I also interested in the new token launch, also to be launched. I love the new project and are interested to invest there.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

I love the top coins Smiley These coins are Bitcoin Ethereum Neo EOS OmiseGo. I love EOS and NEO because their future is so bright Eos will have own system and Neo maybe will be new Ethereum.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Spl.yt’s infrastructure helps online retailers to connect to the blockchain and utilize smart contract technology for maintaining, listing, and selling the best products online. The blockchain helps with transparent and secure transactions while Spl.yt’s smart contracts enable consumers to do things like fractionally purchase any item that is impractical to buy on their own (think yachts or even planes).
You can imagine how this new tech will be useful in your daily life by accessing our alpha to imagine. There, you will see a dashboard with a user’s identifying info and stats, such as email address, wallet address of SAT tokens, and balances. Across the top are three clickable menu options: ALL LISTINGS, SUBMIT LISTINGS and MY PURCHASES. And under that is a handy search bar to help you find what you’re looking for. Once a buyer decides on an item, making a purchase is quick and easy using SAT tokens. As you can see SATs, are automatically deducted from your total balance once you buy an item. These features and more are available to any marketplace who leverages the power of decentralization by linking to our easy-to-use SDKs.
Further, if you click CHECK MARKET II, you will see how buyers are not limited to any specific marketplace as any Spl.yt-powered marketplace has the same inventory. This gives every buyer the best options for finding the best product at the best price without having to browse multiple stores.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: