Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1166 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?
Right now is a good time for you to invest in Bitcoin as the Bitcoin market is slipping, Bitcoin prices are going down dramatically after many strong pump times.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Right now is the right time for me to buy bitcoin, because you can see for yourself on the market today bitcoin has decreased quite a lot so soon you buy before the price begins to creep up again.
Because I'm sure by mid-month bitcoin will start to creep up and keep going up.
Do not be late because you think too long because it will hinder you to success.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

The best time to invest btc is today, tommorow and every time you see btc and it increases, it isnthe perfect time to invest, because in past if you earn btc because of investment, it will be doubled, but now  it can be tripled and multiply as bitcoin grow and grow. See how btc works and how it changes life, today it best time to sell, invest and buy btc

I strongly agree on your opinion that, the best time to invest btc is today, tommorow and every time you see btc and it increases, it isnthe perfect time to invest, because in past if you earn btc because of investment, it will be doubled, but now  it can be tripled and multiply as bitcoin grow and grow. Adding also my opinion that, If there are funds for investment, then they will be good at any time, and to mine the opinion a few years ago was an ideal time to invest. In addition, it's always the best time to invest in BTC if you have money, but there are better times like the last price correction.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

You need to monitor prices and view forecasts. Usually if you trade, you wait for the price drop, buy one or another crypto, and then wait for the price increase. If you invest for a long time, you can wait a little longer.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
I certainly agree to that, the best time to invest in bitcoin is now and I suggest you must invest now if you want to gain much in the future. In addition to that, anytime you can invest in bitcoin but it would depend to you if you will invest. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich so that you must invest.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

It is generally very difficult to answer this question with precision.
But I advise you not to invest just because the price has fallen and you wait to rise.
And, well, before doing it, do research, read and decide for yourself if it is the right time to invest.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

An individual will never know the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin or in any other digital currency. Why is that? As far as I know, it is because the price of any digital currency except Ripple is decentralized. Thus, we cannot fully control their prices. What we have to do is to have a good prediction. Now, how to have a good prediction? We will do that by analyzing the chart of any digital currency.

humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.The value is pretty stable but starting to rise again so you need to hurry up, By the time you watch this I wouldn't be surprised even if Bitcoin reaches twenty thousand american dollars. When you are investing something in crypto world you should not be wasting time, You should be quick and have an idea about the value prediction so that you can know when is the right time to do what. I hope you make a good amount of profit with you're investment Smiley.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

I think the best time to invest is now because the price is not yet high so that you could invest more money and earn more income in the near future. I think the more you wait, the lower you can gain so that do not waste your time just focus in investing in bitcoin.

If you know a little bit technical analysis like drawing trend,resistance and support lines, drawing fibonacci retracement lines you will see that every day there is a lot of opportunities to buy and sell. So my answer to your question is "now" my friend.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

I think the best time to invest is now because the price is not yet high so that you could invest more money and earn more income in the near future. I think the more you wait, the lower you can gain so that do not waste your time just focus in investing in bitcoin.
Exactly this is what happening all around, people are still thinking to buy or not and some people are just waiting for the price to go down till $8000 or around. So a little advice for them please not just wait, you are wasting your time. Instead just go for this and make yourself up with bitcoins. This current price is the most minimum range of dip, prices will come to increase now.
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

Now the best time to invest in bitcoin. I think the new year's BITCOIN will take a new dimension to us.

Digital world demand for digital currency will increase day by day so think of the opportunity to invest in BITCOIN now.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

If you want to invest then you can invest now because now the price of bitcoin is stable. May be later its price will increase. But i will suggest you to invest 50% of your money in etherum and 50% in bitcoin.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Now the best time to invest in bitcoin. I think the new year's BITCOIN will take a new dimension to us.

Digital world demand for digital currency will increase day by day so think of the opportunity to invest in BITCOIN now.
Correct this day is the perfect timing to buy a lot of bitcoin, because many people now are investing due to decreasing value of this coin in the market.
I believe that this fall down of bitcoin value is not for long period of time it was only temporary, we just thinking that after fall down there is following by raising up of price.
So I suggest to many users to hold and invest and also wait the right time before sell it.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

I think the answer is quite easy and it is often explained when bitcoin value goes down but to invest does not have to wait for its value to drop as soon as possible because I believe investing in bitcoin is profitable
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

when the price goes down we buy bitcoin if according to us the price is affordable and we sell when the price goes up
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

On my own point of view,The best time to invest in btc is now since the value of it falls as of now so when you invest now you can be able to earn big when the value of bitcoin rises again because the value of bitcoin is volatile.When you invest now and sell it when the value increases then you can be able to get rich.
woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

I think it's a great opportunity to buy and hold bitcoins, which is the right choice, and in the near future, you'll get a high return for holding bitcoin.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

You just wait if the price is getting low its time to buy bitcoin and hold because you can earn money and profitable to trade you just only buy when down value then sell if you think that you have already profit to your invest.this only simple making trading to the bitcoin buy low sell high.
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

Well if you are talking about investing then the best time would now .
Though the price is at 13000$ and it doesn't seem that the price any low this week.
We are sure that the price will now rise continuously so this is the perfect time.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Now is the time to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is always changing, you can invest in bitcoin at any time. bitcoin can not wait. You should start now.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: