Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

IMO, in the next 20 years, people will no longer trade paper money. With the growing popularity of the Internet, the next 20 years it will spread to all over the world, where online payment will become popular, and of course, the cryptocurrency will develop and replace paper money.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:02:12 AM by laluna24

IMO, in the next 20 years, people will no longer trade paper money. With the growing popularity of the Internet, the next 20 years it will spread to all over the world, where online payment will become popular, and of course, the cryptocurrency will develop and replace paper money.
Since we dont know yet what will happen in the next 20 years I think people will still used the paper money. Paper money is still important from many people. And government be approve still if digital currency will be used.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

I also see the future for cryptography. It's really some kind of financial freedom from the government and banks, and they understand it.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

i am positive that someday cryptocurrency will be the future of our money system. there will be no paper money instead all transactions will be digital. our world is evolving towards the digital age so as our money system. there will come a time that our debit cards / atm cards will all be imbedded in our thumb prints or maybe to make more secure our DNA can also be used as an added security, but no doubt our future money will be this cryptocurrencies which will be regulated by the government for proper payment of taxes.

Maybe so, but only in the very distant future, not so soon as you expect.
Paper money will not disappear anywhere and will always be.

yes it should take some time to get away with paper money. but we are all heading towards the future so there is really a possiblity that our money will just be bits stored in servers. If we try to go deep in the past centuries people do not use paper money to buy goods they were trading goods, then it evolved that gold and silver was used to buy goods, until it evolved to the creation of coins and paper money so it is not impossible that our money now can also evolved in the distant future to be just some bits / bytes stored in servers.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

I like giving them a different perspective but with governments always wanting their cut of the money I'm still always trying to keep watch on their next moves to try and control it. For now I see good profits in the rise but i'm hoping in the long term it will be adapted so my future and hopefully my kids future will be secure.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

Electronic money or cryptocurrency is a method of exchange using encryption to ensure transaction security and control of newly created currencies.
This money is exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of an intermediary financial institution, which minimizes transaction costs.
Users are using electronic money that is everywhere in the world, even changing it to cash when needed.
In the world, in some countries such as the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Japan ... Bitcoin electronic money has been used to pay for medical services, banking ... Or most recently the case of Dubai , people can buy houses with electronic money.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

Electronic money will soon become a trend in future payments. They have too many advantages, so they do not tend to be too unreasonable
The reality is proving this trend
In Norway, cash is only used in 5% of transactions. In addition, Denmark would be the first country in the world to use traditional money entirely without proposing full use of electronic money in government transactions backed up to become law.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

But there is no denying that there is a lot of speculation, and if the future of cryptocurrency can be replaced by fiat money, then the bubble needs to be eliminated.

Yes, the bubble needs to be eliminated but it will be not possible because the main characteristic of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is bubble or fluctuate so i think its not possible to change money.
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
Even then it not possible to see Gov accept crypto coin as their main payment.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.

As long as the government can't control it they won't get behind something like that indeed.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

As long as the government can't control it they won't get behind something like that indeed.

Yes! That is correct! We have different kinds of government reforms. For example, it may not be accepted in my country but it was allowed in many countries, still government in my country can not stop its people in making Crypto currency be known or use. They can ban it in my country but people can not be stopped for doing it as this is where money can be found. Plus the values of tokens are huge and extravagant compare to the real currency values in stock exchange market.

zhangfeng666

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

With the development of The Times, now the technology has been developing, and I think that money is the product of this era, and with the birth of The Times,
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

It's really scary and fascinating at the same time. People would be involved in such system that can surely affect many banking systems in the world. You can consider it as a 'technological advancement' but global economy is way too affected. Persistently, this would interrupt the norms and future movement of money, that countries would fight for and can even lead to some war. But what makes you think it can conquer our world specifically aside from globalization of crypto-transactions?  Huh

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

cryptocurrency is good and it can help many people but it also have a bad/disadvantage side. the side that will be affected the most are the poor people, some poor eat one/two time a day, have no house, don't have electricity, some/most are not educated. we can't predict the future so i hope they can coexist with fit money and be accepted by government.
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Still, take every time and effort to convince Gov use crypto.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Technology really did a great job for this era and crypto currency is one of it.The nature of being decentralized and other potential that crypto have is a big help for the economy.If crypto currencies would become the future money then a complete change will happen(in some country perhaps).There are advantages but the same time some disadvantages.What would happen to those who have nothing?,to the people who are late from the new civilization?, the new system may be a good advantage for those who live in a progressive country but for those countries that have poor people this wont solve anything.Then poverty will still remain.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

The Future of Money is in crypto.
mzoloyd

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

::)simple think about how email systems overtaken the postal systems..crypto will defenetly change the system of fiat money..no doubt
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

It is every techie person dream to have a cashless society. Cryptocurrencies make us wonder on how many more years to come to at least dominate the monetary system. Maybe another decade more by hoping to happen it the soonest the better.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

Money is just a measure of the relative power a man has in the society (with "power" I mean the possibility to do what he likes).
Fiat money is too weak for the complexity of today world, bitcoin is the answer.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: