Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Actually it's depend on what crypto coin do you want to invest, but for me it is better to invest in bitcoin currency than the other crypto because we do not know how long the altcoin will last right, but bitcoin currency, we know that it is for a long term even though the price of bitcoin is on the dip now, but we know that the price of bitcoin can be increase someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

If 2 months ago to invest in bitcoin then I think it's late because the bitcoin price is already high, but now bitcoin price has gone down so fast so I think this is the right time to invest in this market. And after a while the bitcoin price goes down so fast I think it will be restored soon at very high prices

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

No there is no late in here, if you invest today its a perfect and good decision from yours. If bitcoin is getting higer and higher last year, this year it is doubled and can be multipled as what many are expected. Therfore it is just your exact time to invest bitcoin.

For me theres no late to invest a bitcoin because every day or every months you have a chance to invest a bitcoin and we know bitcoin is nice to invest and good profit if you have a strategy to sell it.people invest a bitcoin because its very trusted and  very proven to become a rich because of people investing and to become rich.the important to invest is you know the pricing of bitcoin so that you monatoring the price and you can decision if you sell or not.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It is not yet late to invest your money on bitcoins. Invest now your money on bitcoins while the price of the bitcoin is still low. Do not waste this opportunity because I know that the price of the bitcoin will be recover again in the following days.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

it will take long time to recovery or die forever! Sad
kursipejabat

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

Kalo menurut saya sih,kalo di bilang terlambat sih belum,walaupun harga bitcoin saat ini terbilang cukup tinggi,saya yakin harga bitcoin di masa mendatang akan terus naik,karena perkembangan bitcoin yang cukup bagus,tapi kalo mau nyari alternatif lain buat berinvestasi juga gak ada salahnya.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I think your right we must look for a better options and there's nothing wrong with that, in fact we must teach other to do so, the thing is by diversifying our portfolio we then break the limit of chances that we can earn more. I think Bitcoin investment is advisable and wise to buy at this level also, just be wise to use graphical analysis as well.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

not too late now is the right time because bitcoin is falling away now and this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin for all investors.
 if I expect bitcoin prices to return to normal for fear of falling prices.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

IMO very good opportunity to invest in BTC is just underway. If it dips to 2K or lower it could be possible the best buying opportunity as costs of mining 1 BTC are higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

I think this is the best time to get involve with Bitcoin. Its market value recently fall, But since it is now starting to recover, practically, you will earn huge profit from investing to it now since it will go along with the price increase. Probably this will be a good time to invest in Bitcoin and hold for a long period of time and as well on the future.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

Still not too late. the current price is still a big discount as the price is now down and suitable to buy a lot and set in the long term
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

No I don’t think that it’s  too late to invest in bitcoin right now because firstly right now bitcoin’s price is not so high as it has been in the past. So it is more economical to invest in it. And by seeing bitcoins popularity increase daily and increasing users. It’s price is estimated to increase further. So one can have a very high profit in it.Then one can should also invest in bitcoin because it is not regulated by any government or bank making its prices fluctuate because of which its price keeps on increasing and will further increase by seeing the past scenario.
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Looking for other Altcoins is a also good, but you can't deny importance of Bitcoin.

And it's not late to invest in BTC especially now, because in 2018, it is expected to attain much higher prices.

zirconbasu18

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin. Moreover, there are a lot of other cryptocurrency where you can earn a lot doing some investment. Also look out for new ico. Trading in bitcoin and alt currency pairs is also an option to earn money. Its never too late.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin.
Never too late to invest in bitcoin. There are certain good entry points for each investors depending on when they knew about bitcoin and when they are ready to invest. I've got friends who invested when it was at higher price so right now they are on the loss but as long as they are not yet selling they still have those coins on their hands there is still a chance to recover. And what they do now is they keep on buying it's like they are stocking for the great rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

No, it is not too late to buy or invest in bitcoin. Everytime is a perfect time for us to explore and try new things like investing to bitcoin. It is very expensive today just wait for a perfect time to invest and be successful.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin.
Never too late to invest in bitcoin. There are certain good entry points for each investors depending on when they knew about bitcoin and when they are ready to invest. I've got friends who invested when it was at higher price so right now they are on the loss but as long as they are not yet selling they still have those coins on their hands there is still a chance to recover. And what they do now is they keep on buying it's like they are stocking for the great rise.
I agree with your opinion. Investing in bitcoin or atlcoins is never too late. The crypto market is very popular all over the world and it is always very well received.
So the crypto market is a great place for people to grow economically at all times. It is important that the investor dares to invest in the bitcoin. Be brave and determined to get more from the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

what?the day you put this thread bitcoins price drops to more than $6,900 and youre telling us high price?so what can you say last december when the price reaches $19,900? Men are you kidding.and besides theres never to late if were talking bitcoin investing.because the price of this coin will continue to grow,and nothing can stop this,so better invest now before the train runs
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

i believe in this market right at this moment, investing in bitcoin is at the right time now. The price is still very low that we can buy a bitcoin at 9000$ lower than last month, if we dare to invest in bitcoin from rightnow, we will have the oppoyunity to get more profit in the future, so as a holder, i think we are not late to invest in bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

You just have to be a good analyst in the field for you to be able have good prediction as to buying and selling of Bitcoin. Because major decision shall be adequately taking by you. Forums advise are just one of the means for better advise on what to do. However, Presently, hike in Bitcoin prices may not be too good to invest in as it is also perceived to be short term investment. You may in essence go for some altcoins for now and patiently watch for it grows up, since it is long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: