Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2233 times)
globalctzn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

It is not too late especially now that the price is  down. I suggest you consider getting in  now. I see the market bouncing back soonest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

see, current bitcoin value drops like landslide. the market becomes red blush
now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, if you are sure then you will benefit in the next few months.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
it's never too late to invest digitally much less in the crypto world but I'm sure the future will definitely get considerable success and profits
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

yes, the choice on altcoin is lower in value than bitcoin. I think you can invest in bitcoin and altcoin, now the market is going crazy. and possibly the value will be lower. try to find a good investment.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Bitcoin has not seen the highest value yet. It will have 200000$ - 500000$ value in the coming years. And current price is the cheapest BTC price you will ever see. So it the right time to invest in Bitcoin.

Yes, you are right but people are still panic about these short terms dumps in the market. Anything can be possible in the crypto market may be there is the huge increase in the price and at the same time, there is the huge price drop in the market.
Right now is the best time for you to invest in bitcoin. This is the best chance for you this year to buy bitcoin as it is at the bottom of the candlestick, which is according to technical analysis and I think that bitcoin still has tremendous growth potential as the countries In the world started to concern and research on blockchain technology and its application, I really think you are on the right track when investing in bitcoin.

okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

It is not too late to invest now. Bitcoin is really developing now and I believe it will develop better in the future.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

If you see the today's price then i don't think that its too high even it is much lesser than what it was few days back. So i think its the best time to invest in bitcoin if you want to invest.

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

it's never too late, especially after today's bloodbath.
go for it!
xyrill

Activity: 50

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

i think its a good time to bitcoin its never too late to invest in bitcoin bitcoin is a good in investment im sure that the future of bitcoin will definitely get considerable success and more profit to come

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Based on the current chart, it would be good to test buy with a small amount. from experience, this is a bullish pattern.

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!

I agree with you. now is the best time to invest in crypto. bitcoin and altcoin can have substantial profits in the future, although rumors have always been voiced in some countries forbidding them.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

If you see the today's price then i don't think that its too high even it is much lesser than what it was few days back. So i think its the best time to invest in bitcoin if you want to invest.

Exactly, the right time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market because already the values are very low in the market.
People should always react to the market when the price of altcoin decreases and we have grab according to the funds we have.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

It is never too late to buy Bitcoin because this is much stable as compared to other cryptocurrencies.
We can invest to Bitocoin because the volume and price is still higher as compared from Altcoins and this is our future so we need to cope with it.
We have to buy Bitcoin now because the price is lower and then hold until the price will rise up again and sell once you got the desired income.
We can use it to our daily needs such as payment of monthly bills or can use it as medium of exchange when you buy in a participating stores who accepts Bitcoin as payment.

GugiA

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

I think now is a good time to buy some.
But you never can now with these market.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!

It is not yet late to invest in bitcoin. It is still a growing economy for bitcoin. Its rapid growth ang popularity put bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency. Investing in bitcoin is a great risk but a great gain also if it worked.
AishaDevereaux

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

To be honest I don't think it's too late. Bitcoin fluctuates a lot. On the one hand, that makes it highly unstable. On the other, it makes it worth buying when it crashes, and then selling when the value gets high again. Which it always does. Not sure how good of a currency it is, with all the fluctuations, but, in terms of profit, I wouldn't dismiss it completely.  
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is not too late if your goal is for the long term, because I know that the bitcoin value will definitely still bounce higher.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin, let alone the bitcoin price is currently down, and now is a good time to start investing

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is not too late if your goal is for the long term, because I know that the bitcoin value will definitely still bounce higher.
Well it is not really tolate to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin really didnt have a required time or maybe  limit we can really invest it anytime anywhere of the day and we can really gain a huge  profit on investing into it. People really think that it is toolate because bitcoin is rising each day but i think it is not toolate because it can really go down in the next day and that was really a good time to invest.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

I guess its not too late but it is good to buy for now in bitcoin since the price is dump. I think the price will bullish this coming days due to hardfork. So if you have money try to invest in bitcoins and hold it for a long time just hold it and you will see the huge profit someday.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: