Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2213 times)
danny.de24

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:34 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 08:20:56 PM by danny.de24

It's not the time to invest in Bitcoin, it's better to look for other altcoins.
Find the exchange that offer a variety of crypto coins. I offer to consider cex.io. This review may be useful http://theproblem.wtf/cex-io/
Available trading pairs there:
BTC/USD
XRP/USD
ETH/USD
XLM/USD
BCH/USD
BTC/EUR
XRP/BTC
BTG/USD
ZEC/USD
ETH/BTC
XRP/EUR
ETH/EUR
XLM/BTC
DASH/USD
BCH/BTC
BTC/GBP
BTC/RUB
XLM/EUR
BCH/GBP
DASH/BTC
ETH/GBP
ZEC/BTC
BTG/BTC
BCH/EUR
ZEC/EUR
DASH/EUR
DASH/GBP
GHS/BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Bitcoine is never considered too late to invest, even if Bitcoine has increased $ 1000, I can invest because I think that Bitcoin will continue to invest for at least $ 100,000 a barrel.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

Like many would tell you, it's never too late. The cryptocurrency market is always open and available to accommodate more trades, since there are so much coins to choose from with each of them having their own uniqueness and potential. However, since the topic is Bitcoin, the main difference with starting at any point in time is its every moving value, as it goes lower or higher, it would affect the amount of capital one should need in order to buy a fair amount of Bitcoin. Right now, the price is just right to buy some and to have it held long term or semi-long term since the value of Bitcoin is starting to gain again. So, if you want to jump in now, by all means.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Nothing's too late. Right now, the rate for the minimum has fallen and the investment time has come.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

Maybe it is too late to invest in bitcoins at around that time but now is a good time to invest in bitcoins since it lost almost half of its record high value of $20,000. I guess buying now and holding until the end of the year would give a lot of people who invested now a lot of money.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

I can say that being late is relative because as it differs with you so with another person also. Bitcoin I will say is still in adoption stage and a lot of people are still trooping in to get informed. This is paving way to increase in value of Bitcoin and implying that if you invest now, you will still be amongst the profit sharers soon.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin, because its price will only go up! You must understand for how long you plan to invest in this asset! In the long term, this asset will show very good growth and can reach a price of about $ 100,000
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

If you want to keep investing in bitcoin I don't think there's a say too late. You can buy bitcoin in small amounts for now because the future bitcoin prices will continue to increase. It can be remembered when the bitcoin price at the end of 2016 costs only $900 and now the price has reached $16000, it has a significant increase.

Actually, the advantage investing in bitcoin is short term investment, it just needs various time I'm sure you will get a profit. Different with altcoin that is suitable for long term investments, it will require a several months altcoin prices will rise significantly. Well, it's up to you to choose an investment in bitcoin or altcoin. You must have your own strategy to invest, to choose coin for long term investment or coin for short term investment.

We have a saying that when opportunity comes, grab it. There is no such thing in this world to say too late because everyday is an opportunity. Investing bitcoin now still good because the value of bitcoin is increasing. If you hold it, the amount you invest will multiply.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:41:11 PM by Clark05

It's not too late because for sure if you invest to bitcoin your money will ne grow and if that happen you can buy your needs amd wants for sure.  Today price of the bitcoin is $9,900 and for sure you will gain more profit from that if you buy today It is good so you can get more profit.  Actually it's not a problem if you are newbie or beginner because for sure you if you have a lot of money you can invest to bitcoin and your money will grow what if you are rich you will become richer.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

I'd say the minimum to see any significant results would be 5 to 6 figures USD 'invested.'   Other than those amounts or higher, you'll probably just get shaken out by the market at the next dips.   
I would say that if this is your first time to heard about bitcoin its never too late to invest but id say that you should invest in bitcoin when the price us low if you really want your money to grow but now is bitcoin price is high you should not invest this time but you should wait.

kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

Bitcoin price now are getting higher again and I hear from experts from speculating Bitcoin price that at the end of the year Bitcoin Price may go up to 30K.
We really don't know what will be the Bitcoin price in the future, all we have to do is wait to know what will happen. But still its on you to decide if whether you invest in Bitcoin or find other Altcoin and wait until Bitcoin price goes dip again.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

It's not too late because for sure if you invest to bitcoin your money will ne grow and if that happen you can buy your needs amd wants for sure.  Today price of the bitcoin is $9,900 and for sure you will gain more profit from that if you buy today.

After a slow pump of bitcoin in the past days no its back to $9k level and I think if you really want to own some of it better to start investing now. Though there is no assurance about the profit you can get but if you believe on the technology of bitcoin you will hold on it for good. Always set your long term goal and yeah bitcoin will make profit for you over time.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

Why you say if at this time isn't good time to invest in bitcoin? And what's altcoin will be like bitcoin later? Are you forget if bitcoin has million investors? And bitcoin only have 21 million supply coin? When the best time to buy bitcoin in your mind? What's in the next year? Will the price more expencive? In my mind this time the best for invest in bitcoin and this time which investors and traders are waiting for this time, they will invest half of their money because this time bitcoin price still cheap, and they will get big profit in the future.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

I think it's a wise choice. There are a lot of other potential coins right now that are lower and good time to get into while their low. I invested in ETH myself.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin is digital money, it's price is always changing. You can invest in bitcoin whenever you want. If you choose the right time then you will get a lot of profit. Currently, bitcoin is showing signs of recovery, I think this is also a good time to invest in bitcoin.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

I think it is not late to invest in bitcoin but doing trading in trading is also a good option for us If you invest now in bitcoin then you may successful in the future and bitcoin is the word of mouth for every one the future of bitcoin is now predicted and many experts says that bitcoin will be used by many businesses in the future and the holding of this currency is also a way to earn profit.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
sampoer23

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

I think for now the best of all the bitcoin digital currency, if we want to certainly staying up his fast-selling product in order to speed up the profit. the issue price is high or low depends on the strategies that we wear.
Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Bitcoin is like brand name for non-crypto investors, therefore I think it is less risky to invest in bitcoin than other alts
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin even though now the bitcoin prices are starting to rise little by little I think it's a good time to invest karene bitcoin will soon soar and bitcoin is very good to invest in the long term
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

It's better to be late than never, well I think here in crypto world even your late or not, the most important is you already know bitcoin and the chance to invest are always there and we can invest anytime we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: