Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2234 times)
Robinrrm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I think it's too late to be billionnaire, but you can still win money easy i guess. It's now the best time to buy !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptjedimaster

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The price last december is around $19,000 compare to around $8500 now. Some says it will crash, some says it will go to the moon. Nobody knows but if you hold it long term or make the right timing to sell and believe in the power of decentralization, the right timing to invest is now.. But this is not a financial advise. Always DYOR and Study technical and Fundamental Analysis.
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It kinda depends on the time you will buy the bitcoin or altcoins since it is not controlled every minute. Whenever u think the right time you buy bitcoins which u could afford then go!

But before that try to watch the currency as it rises and lowers. (crypto watch or other btc currency site)
Robinrrm

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

I think it's too late to be billionnaire, but you can still win money easy i guess. It's now the best time to buy because of the recent crash
ShaggyCC

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Well this is the big problem here.
If you want to invest in Bitcoin or altcoins do it by understanding the tehnology behind them. Must do a research on your own to figure it out if it will work in the future or not.
Many bought Bitcoin in December at 15-18k with the ideea it will be 50k in February. Well most investors who had Btc from 3k ish decided it;s time to cash in and that followed people to think this is the end and sold the btc they took for 16k at 9k and maybe said Btc is not worth investing. It is just simple economics.
If you will look in the past Btc had crashes along the way but it recovered everytime.

So to ask if Btc is worth investing is pretty misleading.
If you believe that the technology will thrive this is a very good moment to invest your money. 400ishB in this industry is way to low for it's possible potential.

As a trader you buy the dip and sell it when is high, as an investor you HODL.

Those who can't understand what Bitcoin, altcoins Blockchain is, I recommend to place their money elsewhere.

PS. Bitcoin could go as low as 2k this year or as high 50k, it won't be much of a difference because all this is just at the beginning and there are so many things to be tweaked introduce and so on, so much can get wrong and so much can bring a huge impact on the world.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
i think no,the price of bitcoin is still stable it us better to invest than thar your money has going no where,i think everyday is the best time to invest.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

it is never too late to start before we can buy a car with bitcoic. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest, want it with bitcoin or not with bitcoin, maybe for this time bitcoin users choose to invest with bitcoin, especially with the bitcoin prices are like now

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

I don't think it is too late to invest in bitcoin due to high value of its.  Maybe it is the good time to invest more. At my view, it's a good thing to invest both to bitcoin and altcoins.  For more security, do more research for its stableness and safety.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

If the price of bitcoin is not stable, it is certainly not recommended to buy bitcoin, which makes it even more difficult to buy altcoins.

isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

I think this is not so late still have time because bitcoin growth will be more. Next month it will be more expensive if you are small investor.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Still the cost of a Bitcoin is good for investing 8.7K $ for moment.
In the long run, there will be an increase.
But that does not prevent you from investing in some altcoins anyway.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin.
Never too late to invest in bitcoin. There are certain good entry points for each investors depending on when they knew about bitcoin and when they are ready to invest. I've got friends who invested when it was at higher price so right now they are on the loss but as long as they are not yet selling they still have those coins on their hands there is still a chance to recover. And what they do now is they keep on buying it's like they are stocking for the great rise.
I agree with your opinion. Investing in bitcoin or atlcoins is never too late. The crypto market is very popular all over the world and it is always very well received.
So the crypto market is a great place for people to grow economically at all times. It is important that the investor dares to invest in the bitcoin. Be brave and determined to get more from the crypto market.
If there will be people who will tell someone who is an aspiring crypto investor that it's too late to invest to bitcoin, they are not a real crypto person, they really don't know something about bitcoin. They are all assuming that it's too late to invest in bitcoin because they think that it's already late as the price gets higher day by day. Just like the other early investors are saying that bitcoin is the best investment and this can give us a very fine future if we will just stick.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Hodl to that BTC. If you invested in Bitcoin when the price is at $16,000 well you might have been crying this past few days. I mean BTC diving in price. It's the best time to invest in BTC on times like this. So Hodl to your Bitcoin and Buy some more. Look at the chart's when you posted this it might have been the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Its not too late to invest. If you are not financially stable make sure to invest what you can and not what is above your means. Be practical. Reading more threads and studying Bitcoins, altcoins and doing bounties in the future might be helpful as well. Good luck to us.
A possibility is to buy even more bitcoin, if you bought one bitcoin at 20000 and then you buy a bitcoin at 10000 the average price per bitcoin drops to 15000 so the more bitcoin you buy at these cheap prices the more the average price will drop and the faster you will recover your losses when the price goes up once again, if you have the money that is a good strategy to follow but only if you completely believe in bitcoin and in holding for the long term.
akhilsh6896

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

You can make profits from cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin. But from my perspective, it is not a bad time to invest in Bitcoin or any other popular cryptocurrencies in the market. You could go for any of them if you believe the idea behind it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Never too late! Bitcoin experiencing a huge drop is a good time to buy and invest. Investing in cryptos can make a quick money when you do it right. But first, you have to learn the basics, learn from this forum and do some research, because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be here to stay.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

there is no word late if we want to invest, but we must be wise in the discovery and we never know up or down that is important for us to be optimistic, hopefully can change our lives
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

In fact, I think we are still at an early stage in the bitcoin adoption process, so its growth potential is immense. I think we are still lucky to be early adopters since the medium-term bitcoin prospects place it above $100,000 per unit, so buying it right now at $8,000 seems like an irresistible opportunity.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

it will take long time to recovery or die forever! Sad
Same comments and thinking were in last year and then bitcoin start to rise and shut off the mouth of hatters mate don’t lose hope mate bitcoin prices need and extraordinary traffic hour and it will start to rise and people like me and you will be again into the game of profit and this time is perfect for making investment prices are very low and buying at this time will give you surety about high earning in the future so keep your motive high invest your money into bitcoin and it will bless you much more than expectation.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

No, it is not too late to buy or invest in bitcoin. Everytime is a perfect time for us to explore and try new things like investing to bitcoin. It is very expensive today just wait for a perfect time to invest and be successful.

Investing into Bitcoin is never too late, even when this cryptocurrency costs times more than it used to cost years ago. Today you can buy a BTC, trade it or hold for awhile and got the same good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: