Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2234 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Maybe this is the right time to buy for more bitcoin because the price is low and has the chance to pump up soon. If you have money for investment bitcoin is the right choice for me because it is very profitable and a lot of people have became rich with bitcoins.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

I do not think it's too late to start investing in this bitcoin. Bitcoin benefits us for the patient . That means we have to look at altcoin prices in the market. If the price of bitcoin in the market starts high we can sell the coin and get a big profit. Therefore investing in bitcoin is not too late.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

t's too late if you don't start investing right now. Yes it's good to put some of your stuff on altcoins. Just be very keen with their development so you won't regret it. But it's still best to be on bitcoin, especially if you are holding it for a long time.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

Maybe for now it is not too late, although now bitcoin has started to rise but only small scale. do not wait much longer time for investment, because in the next few weeks usually after the Chinese New Year holiday the price will start to rise high.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I don't know why you think so? You can look back over the last year of bitcoin, which has gone from $1, 000 to $19, 000 in the past year. Now that the price of bitcoin is only $10,000, it is expected that its price will become $100,000 next year.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

No one will be late on investing in cryptocurrency because everyone can invest immediately and start trading, there are a lot of people to day in the corporate world who leave their job to focus on trading so do not worry about the future because bitcoins will bring wealth to everyone.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

With the recent dip I could consider that its not too late. You should bough bitcoin when it reaches at almost 6k. At the time of this posting the price is at 10k, but considering the all time high of 20k you could consider that bitcoin price is relatively low at the moment and it is still not too late to invest in. If you dont want into trading I could recommend a mining, in mining you are sure you got bitcoins every end of the day. You could consider Moonlite a cloud based mining which is environmental friendly and trusted.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

I think you can still make money with bitcoins.
But a good split would be: 45% Bitcoin, 45% Ethereum and 10% Litecoin.
dream160

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

I believe no one could genuinely confirm the trends. There are both traders and investors in the market; I believe those traders are the ones who determine the today price.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

No it's not to late to invest  in bitcoin everytime everyday  we can invest in bitcoin  as long as we have to work and believe in it we must achieve our desires  to
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

I do not think so. Since bitcoin has the capability to increase in value. Even if the price became 10k$, it is still a good time to buy bitcoin. If you are a long term investor, then you should invest in bitcoin and hold them for a long time. But you should also invest in other altcoins that will survive for a long time if you have the resources to do so. But be mindful that there's more risk in there, but the rewards will be huge. So think wisely.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

With bitcoin slowly increasing in value, i guess it is still the best time to invest in it while its price is not yet that high. Though we can invest in bitcoin anytime, but i think it is best to take advantage of its low Price as of the moment before it shoots up soon.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

Well i think investing into bitcoin is not really toolate because bitcoin has an unstable  price that is really a good way to invest anytime anywhere depending on the present price. I believe that everything on investing process really depend on the price and the person who really do proper decision to become more profitable i think holding also is the great way to earn on investing.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Yeah i agree to that, the value of bitcoins is down into $6k dollar last week and it is the right time to invest but now it already go back to normal on $10k so lets wait again to a big dip. Buy and selling at the right time is always the key to success in trading.

babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

No its not too late to invest in bitcoin
now bitcoin is low and you have golden chance to buy.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

You can still invest in bitcoin and make money. But I feel it is much better to invest into some good altcoins as well and hold them for some time. They have even more potential to reward the investor than bitcoin. 

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

For now, bitcoin price slowly increased by $10.560 it is still the best time to invest in that price. Maybe by next few month bitcoin price will go higher up like what happened last year.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late.Any time is a good time to invest in bitcoin if you have a long term goal. This long term goal is very important. Because short term profits seeker are mainly not investors, they are traders. So for investment bitcoin looks really good at this moment.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

Investing in other altcoins is actually a good idea right now. Maybe think of diversifying other than bitcoin so that your portfolio in crypto is spread out. Mitigating losses per se. Bitcoin still has the potential to go higher this year.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Well we here is no time that is too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile and at that there is no fix or stable price in the bitcoin market, you are wrong to have said its too late to invest in bitcoin because of bitcoin high price now because bitcoin still have the potential to rise more in term of it price in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: