Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2234 times)
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

Just look at the overall potential of the coin, not necessarily the price. Bitcoin is only in the 5 figure range and there are many experts who are predicting that the price can hit the million dollar range which is 7 figures.

If it ever hits this point it would be an over 10,000% gain. The same can be achieved with other altcoins but overall I would say that Bitcoin is less risky compared to most every other coin, but most of the value gains have probably already been achieved by the initial "Bitcoin Millionaires".

To answer your question Bitcoin still has a long way to go and can easily give you great returns. But if you're searching for BIG fish then you're better off gambling with a lesser known coin and hoping that it gains traction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

Investing Bitcoin at this point can still help you make a lot of money if you take the risk and are willing to accept the loss of that investment for the market. I thought before going to Bitcoin, it should be considered carefully because it is very risky
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

No, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, at least I'd say so at this time. Bitcoin is still very much expected to rise again, and there is no way that bitcoin will fail any time soon.

Many millionaires have also started to look into the crypto market as well as many wall-street traders. Bitcoin and other crypto is set for a bright future, however anything can happen in the meantime.

Be cautions, dont invest in Bitcoin just because its bitcoin. Do research and think things over. Also, dont panic sell.

Smiley
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

No it's not too late. Making investment in bitcoin anytime now is still a good opportunity because the value of bitcoin will keep appreciating even in the upcoming years because its value is not permanent and only depends on the demand it gets from users and as far as the demand is concern it is pretty obvious that as days passes by more and more people are turning into bitcoin which means it will become more appreciative in the future
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

No, Bitcoin sometimes it pumps up and sometimes it goes down, today is the best opportunity to invest because people are getting curious and the popularity are expanding day to day, Any good thing happens in bitcoin today will never comes back tomorrow. Wink
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
This is true that we don't have any idea what is going on and what will happen in the future, but it's also true that we have to speculate for future happening and must have to take risk regarding making money. I have a strong belief that Bitcoin platform is becoming a great source of the capital market because of the growing market up day by day.
I think you have to rethink about its prospect and gather some information regarding Bitcoin trend. I confirm that you will get influenced when you get the last one months transaction volume. That's a massive amount of money Bitcoin platform already has adopted in recent time. So don't waste your time and have to make up your mind joining in this platform for the future purpose.
zebii memon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

its too late to invest in bitcoin because now a days bitcoin rates is increased.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:08:14 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I always encountered this question asking a newbie that too late to buy bitcoin, dude it's not too late, now it's time for you to purchase bitcoin and grab the opportunity now while bitcoin dump, after this dump it will rising up again. There's no late in bitcoin because bitcoin was fast growing after dump you see here you're real profit if you invested bitcoin.

I would put money in altcoins.
Sir altcoin is good and have potential but be wise in picking up altcoin for those coins who in top 5 altcoins.
But why you don't try bitcoin it is have a big potential when it come profit but the decision is you'res good luck .

gamatt

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

I think it may still show significant appreciation....
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

its too late to invest in bitcoin because now a days bitcoin rates is increased.

Yes it is true since bitcoin's price is so expensive today. But for those who have money, it's not yet late for them because IMO, bitcoin's price today is just like the price of bitcoin when you can still buy it in 1$. It will continuously grow since the demand is getting higher, and so the price too.

gamatt

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

I would say you should not invest money in crypto you can’t afford to lose.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

You do have  point. With its high price today buying it would be unwise compared to when buying it when the price dips down
If you are willing to then wait but if you want to buy it now, buy it now either way you will still earn profit from it.

marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

No...its still not late of buying bitcoin and holding it in your wallet. Bitcoin is still appreciating and was even predicted to hit $60k this year alone. So better watch its price all the time then buy when it goes a little bit dip before it goes high. Some people also gaining a little profit by just buying and selling it on the market.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

in my opinion there will be no word too late to invest in bitcoin because this is one of a very lucrative investment vehicle once on the future let alone now bitcoin is undergoing a downturn and this is one way to start buying some of the bitcoin and deposited in a timely manner so you're right to feel and enjoy the benefits
I do think there is going to be a point when it will be too late to invest in bitcoin but we are very far away to reach that point, once we reach global adoption that will be the point where investing in bitcoin will be too late, but it should be obvious to anyone we are not even close to reach that point and with the price this low, this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin.
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

I think now is the time to invest in bitcoin, today it fell below 10 thousand dollars, I think that you can safely buy the bitcoin, hoping for its speedy growth. Wink
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

i dont even think that bitcoin will be crash down,so please just calm down never be a negative thinker because bitcoin is still there and waiting for those who want to invest in.just do it and it will never too late to invest in bitcoin,if you have a lot of money and you earn a lot of bitcoin then it is not too late to invest in bitcoin so come and join us here.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

People though that it was too late to invest when Bitcoin was $10,000 too.

I think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Yes, the profit may not be as much as some altcoins and tokens but it won't be too late.
You are not late to invest, buy now and invest to earn profit. Invest now cause the value of bitcoin is continues increasing day by day.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Starting Bitcoin investments do take a lot of things to take into account. In starting something, many people often think and ask themselves, "Is it too late?". Capital alone is not enough, your readiness to accept the worst risks is also very important in starting something.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Bitcoin has not seen the highest value yet. It will have 200000$ - 500000$ value in the coming years. And current price is the cheapest BTC price you will ever see. So it the right time to invest in Bitcoin.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Bitcoin has not seen the highest value yet. It will have 200000$ - 500000$ value in the coming years. And current price is the cheapest BTC price you will ever see. So it the right time to invest in Bitcoin.

Yes, you are right but people are still panic about these short terms dumps in the market. Anything can be possible in the crypto market may be there is the huge increase in the price and at the same time, there is the huge price drop in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: