Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2244 times)
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

I think we can invest into bitcoin anytime, ifcwe take a look at the pricw of bitcoon we can see that some times it will experience a huge dump and if it is dropping we can have the opportunity to invest so then we are not late on investing all we have to do is to wait for the price to drop by then we can invest. Bitcoin price is unstable we can really become more profitable if we are going go invest on it today as the price drop.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It is not too late invest in bitcoin especially for now that the price is low it is good to bu for more and hold it in your wallet for a long time in order to earn huge profit.  If you have money then try to buy bitcoin and save it and wait for the time to sell.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

My opinion is not.too late. Bcos btc is not difficult to btc you can do btc is anywhere and anytime. You just have wifi or internet and smart phone
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

you're still early. it's not mainstream yet. if the price goes up so often does the mining equipment. if the price goes down difficulty goes down if fewer people are around.

i would bet heavily on crypto being bigger in 2020 than it is today and if you agree what else is there to debate?
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

I think there is still a chance, moment though bitcoin is already high and never reach high prices but are now arguably the price come fall so from that moment can be a good time to invest.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

actually the momentum of rising price's bitcoins is already late. it's my opinion (re : subjective) because no one knows what will happen in the future.
with there many altcoins with high tech blockchain which more faster, reliable, cheaper is truly ease you and reduces cost.
but don't forget top of mind law. people nowadays are similar to bitcoin others all altcoins. so demand of new comers on cryptocurrency still trust and believe bitcoin is the fastest way to earn huge profit. decentralized is total control by demand . high demand causes its price goes up otherwise, low demand cause its price goes down.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It is not too late to invest in bitcpins especially now that the bitcoins are on their lowest the fact that they can be $40k in the market before the year ends ao it is really not too late to invest in bitcoins. Just be positive and trust the process that the bitcpins are doing they are having a hard time on coping up with those people who sell their bitcoins those affect the over all price so they key is invest more and sell less.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, precisely now is a great time to buy bitcoin and make it a long-term investment, do you know bitcoin price from year to year always go up? the first time I found out bitcoin was in 2014 and at that time the bitcoin price was only $300, but look what bitcoin prices are right now $10K Cool
So my advice is to buy bitcoin now and save it for the next few years, you will make a huge profit Wink
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

it depends on your decision bro if you want to invest in any crypto currency just make sure that you have enough knowledge on what you invest because in bitcoin for me it is very easy and reliable and that is because it is easy for me in our country to buy and sell bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

it depends on your decision bro if you want to invest in any crypto currency just make sure that you have enough knowledge on what you invest because in bitcoin for me it is very easy and reliable and that is because it is easy for me in our country to buy and sell bitcoin.
same here,  our country is also supports bitcoin and infact they already accept and legalize it lately. that is why it is now easy for me to buy and invest on bitcoin because i can now pay or cash in via kiosk and other mini marts. its never too late to invest in bitcoin because people will always predicted that it will still grow in the future despite of a crash and market correction. it is also a good idea to buy and invest as early as possible because bitcoin does pump unexpectedly.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Maybe it is still wise to invest in bitcoin now that its decreasing in value, or if you want you can invest in bitcoin when you think that its at its lowest levels. Since no one can really predict the future no one can say if bitcoin will make a great leap in its value in the past following days or maybe months right? It is more feasible to invest in bitcoin that in other altcoins because it is more likely for bitcoin to increase in value greater than in other altcoins in the same time allotted for them.

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

I don't think that it is too late. People with patience can still invest into bitcoin and make some gains. Don't expect to make massive returns. Better late than never.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Well i think investing into bitcoin is not really too late because bitcoin has an unstable  price that is really a good way to invest anytime anywhere depending on the present price. I believe that everything on investing process really depend on the price and the person who really do proper decision to become more profitable i think holding also is the great way to earn on investing.
Serious475

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

As of now, it is not that bad to invest in Bitcoin. We don't know when will Bitcoin reach again its 20,000 dollars price mark. If you have a small amount of money to invest into crypto, I suggest that you can try altcoins such as Ripple, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.  It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin because it might hit again its 20,000 dollars mark.
Ravenz

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest our money in bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin from year to year will increase as the price will always go up.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

I think this is not the time too late to invested in bitcoin, even instead I think if this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, because we had to see if the price bitcoin was down, so this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, and if we bought bitcoin may now be. Within 4 or 7 months we will benefit is large enough.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

If you find the bitcoin price is quite expensive now, you can try to choose other crypto currency that still has a low price, there you can get a lot of profits when the price increases
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

I don't think you're too late to invest in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and goes down at any moment. Now the price is starting to fall back again, if you want to invest in bitcoin I think this is a good time to do it. You're never too late, you can still earn but not that big like those people who invested in the past 6 weeks.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

No you are not late , even if we can see that what % of the whole word's people are involved in bitcoin then we will found that not more than 10% of the world population is in this field . So you can expect that what will happen if you will invest in this field today and after that more and more people will enter , surely demand will increase and that will result into increase in price that will be profitable for you.
And also why you are seeing towards the negative factors , here bitcoin's price was about 25k$ about 2 month ago , so if you can invest today  then in near future you will be able to make double of investment easily .
And also not only invest and hold involved in bitcoin earnings but there are lots of no. Of ways are to make earnings by trading and investment in long coins like bitcoin and investment in new new project and also to make sports gambling .
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

It's never too late, it's just better times than it is now. The price is rising and it's good to profit.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: