Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

We raised $500 000 from a Singapore based fund FinShi Capital.
That is to say you have reached the soft cap? what is the ico bonus and minimal size of investments? thanks
good results. I started studying the project, I really like the idea. guys tell me, will KYC be at the ICO stage?

We will  have several stages. For the first stage of KYC not, because we are in a more loyal jurisdiction.

In whose jurisdiction is your project registered? Can US citizens invest in your ICO?

We are in the legal  of Estonia and Russia, citizens of the United States, at our own peril and risk. We are fulfilling our obligations.

Tell me more about your network blockchain. You will have masternodes? Pow / Pos?
Paymon (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

Friends, the ICO of Paymon project begins in 8 days and many of you ask how to participate in our Pre-Sale and what is the minimum threshold for investment?

We answer:

On Pre - Sale you can invest from $ 5000. The upper and lower thresholds are unlimited if you invest in cryptocurrency.

To participate in our Pre-Sale you need to fill out the form: https://goo.gl/LLqSDd.

After, we will contact you and explain everything in detail.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

BTW cann`t find your WP (both Eng and RU) Where is it? There is info in OP that WP will be available on 13 January 2018...

White paper is on the site, you need to add to the description. Thank you
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

That is to say you have reached the soft cap? what is the ico bonus and minimal size of investments? thanks
good results. I started studying the project, I really like the idea. guys tell me, will KYC be at the ICO stage?

We will  have several stages. For the first stage of KYC not, because we are in a more loyal jurisdiction.

In whose jurisdiction is your project registered? Can US citizens invest in your ICO?

We are in the legal  of Estonia and Russia, citizens of the United States, at our own peril and risk. We are fulfilling our obligations.

Tell me more about your network blockchain. You will have masternodes? Pow / Pos?

Yes, for greater reliability.

POM - it is POW + rating system
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Friends, the ICO of Paymon project begins in 8 days and many of you ask how to participate in our Pre-Sale and what is the minimum threshold for investment?

We answer:

On Pre - Sale you can invest from $ 5000. The upper and lower thresholds are unlimited if you invest in cryptocurrency.

To participate in our Pre-Sale you need to fill out the form: https://goo.gl/LLqSDd.

From $ 5,000 to presale? And for me a new consensus is POM. How does it work? Is this proof of me? Great title))
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

BTW cann`t find your WP (both Eng and RU) Where is it? There is info in OP that WP will be available on 13 January 2018...

White paper is on the site, you need to add to the description. Thank you
Yes, I also didn't see her.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

We answer:

From $ 5,000 to presale? And for me a new consensus is POM. How does it work? Is this proof of me? Great title))

Thanks. His work is a long time to describe, you can look in the technical document.
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

We answer:

Yes, I was also surprised by this name. It is interesting. I guess I'll read it in white paper.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I'm not going to hate you, although, what am I going to do if I have your app installed on an iOS device?
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

What I understood from discussion on previous pages is that first round of ICO will start on 2 February and ends in March. After that next round will start until you reach at what amount ? this isn't mentioned. You have set soft cap and has answered at one place that first round is ending in March. All this is bit confusion creating information.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?
First we should find out under what law Paymon operates I think, if they based in USA then listing procedure won't be that good and fast to my mind because of recent SEC regulators, that prohibit investing into ICOs not professional traders if I am not mistaken with the term, but if all is good on paper and on negotiation part with ok then listing should take much time.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

I'm not going to hate you, although, what am I going to do if I have your app installed on an iOS device?
What do you mean lol  Grin I didn't get a single word, you want to install APP and get something for it or what? Rephrase otherwise devs won't help I think.
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

5000 USD minimum? Can i invest for example 0.1 ETH in pre-sale?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Yes, for greater reliability.
POM - it is POW + rating system

the FinShi as I found too uses POM you will have a similar technology of blockchain?

Yes, I was also surprised by this name. It is interesting. I guess I'll read it in white paper.
You also can read this: https://hackernoon.com/proof-of-membership-for-blockchains-1534a3f9faba

5000 USD minimum? Can i invest for example 0.1 ETH in pre-sale?
Yes, you can coz:
The upper and lower thresholds are unlimited if you invest in cryptocurrency.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Everyone who installed and registered in the application becomes a member of bounty, though we have problems with iOS, since they do not allow us to update the application for two months, and we do not have time to fix it. You can register in it - if you want, thanks
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?

We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

What about exchanges? Many projects after the completion of the ICO  added to the exchanges after a long time, whether this task is for firstly for you ?

We already negotiate with many exchanges, and also adds advisors who will help with them. This is one of our main goals.

Do you have a referral program? Can I get a link and post it on my blog?
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

What I understood from discussion on previous pages is that first round of ICO will start on 2 February and ends in March. After that next round will start until you reach at what amount ? this isn't mentioned. You have set soft cap and has answered at one place that first round is ending in March. All this is bit confusion creating information.

ICO goes in 3 stages, in each stage will be given tokens a certain amount. At the same time, the project will be constantly implemented, this is done to achieve the best results of the project by investors, so that everyone can track our actions and the development of the project for a long time.
Paymon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

First we should find out under what law Paymon operates I think, if they based in USA then listing procedure won't be that good and fast to my mind because of recent SEC regulators, that prohibit investing into ICOs not professional traders if I am not mistaken with the term, but if all is good on paper and on negotiation part with ok then listing should take much time.

We have 2 companies, Russia and Estonia.

We are adding to all possible listings, thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: