Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 01:19:29 PM by DutchTranslator

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

I believe in the truth, not lies. I can tell you that those people are real and yes, Essentia is still working on the project and releasing updates often. Nothing to worry in this regard.
altay76

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

I believe in the truth, not lies. I can tell you that those people are real and yes, Essentia is still working on the project and releasing updates often. Nothing to worry in this regard. What you should worry about is the circulating supply 'problem'.

Last seen 3 months ago

They took $ 25 million and they got lost.

suspicious project from a to z
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 10:36:38 PM by Falcon625

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

I believe in the truth, not lies. I can tell you that those people are real and yes, Essentia is still working on the project and releasing updates often. Nothing to worry in this regard. What you should worry about is the circulating supply 'problem'.

Last seen 3 months ago

Btw, nobody saw that $20m gathered from VCs, I've asked about where are all the funds now, if they are still in ETH or have been converted, surely I've got no answer, as always with this project.

And where are the comments from the founders? About mainnet postponement, about token totally lost value, about anything? Only shitty AmaZix around. Seems you are right about them vanishing. Major roadmap violation and those crooks never appeared

DutchTranslator, are you from AmaZix?

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Btw, nobody saw that $20m gathered from VCs, I've asked about where are all the funds now, if they are still in ETH or have been converted, surely I've got no answer, as always with this project

I think they put 11 million USD out of those 25 into some fund from which they'll supposedly pay
other people projects on their network, reward for hackatons etc
Falcon625

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

Btw, nobody saw that $20m gathered from VCs, I've asked about where are all the funds now, if they are still in ETH or have been converted, surely I've got no answer, as always with this project

I think they put 11 million USD out of those 25 into some fund from which they'll supposedly pay

Maybe, maybe, but they aren't willing to disclose any proofs and ignoring this question, so that might be just a wishful thinking Smiley
Branko

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Maybe, maybe, but they aren't willing to disclose any proofs and ignoring this question, so that might be just a wishful thinking Smiley

They indeed force us to trust them a lot...when crypto should all be about open ledger where everyone can see whats going on Smiley
altay76

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

Last seen 3 months ago

Btw, nobody saw that $20m gathered from VCs, I've asked about where are all the funds now, if they are still in ETH or have been converted, surely I've got no answer, as always with this project.

And where are the comments from the founders? About mainnet postponement, about token totally lost value, about anything? Only shitty AmaZix around. Seems you are right about them vanishing. Major roadmap violation and those crooks never appeared

DutchTranslator, are you from AmaZix?

I'm just an investor and I lost $ 10,000.

I'm sure they are now fraudulent.
presumably they make different token now

gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

The team have reached out to CMC to resolve the issues, numerous times, all we can do now is wait for resolution. Let's not jump to conclusion. I think you can understand that we cannot give out information that is not provided, and when the Essentia team has an update on the CMC situation we will be able to then hopefully provide you with a more info.
Falcon625

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

The team have reached out to CMC to resolve the issues, numerous times, all we can do now is wait for resolution. Let's not jump to conclusion. I think you can understand that we cannot give out information that is not provided, and when the Essentia team has an update on the CMC situation we will be able to then hopefully provide you with a more info.

Stop your lies please! 6 monthes same copy-paste reply about the CMC. Lots of projects that launched months after Essentia are already on CMC without such issues, so that problem is on Essentia side, not CMC. You are liers, trying to blame CMC in not updating info, but it's Essentia fault totally.

Now AmaZix in telegram saying that we are fuding here, lol! This project is made of fear, uncertainty and doubt by itself, if someone is fuding here, it's the team
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Where are the founders?
Are these false accounts
lost after ico.
Hey man,

Stop your lies please! 6 monthes same copy-paste reply about the CMC. Lots of projects that launched months after Essentia are already on CMC without such issues, so that problem is on Essentia side, not CMC. You are liers, trying to blame CMC in not updating info, but it's Essentia fault totally.

Now AmaZix in telegram saying that we are fuding here, lol! This project is made of fear, uncertainty and doubt by itself, if someone is fuding here, it's the team

This is true that the team have reached out to CMC. It can take time to resolve if the figures are updated incorectly in the first place, I dont understand why you would expect the team to lie about this. It is in the interest of everybody involved to have the figures updated. So I really dont see your logic.

there is some clear fud here on this thread of late, and I am sure its not the Essentia team in here creating it.

Branko

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

This is true that the team have reached out to CMC. It can take time to resolve if the figures are updated incorectly in the first place, I dont understand why you would expect the team to lie about this. It is in the interest of everybody involved to have the figures updated. So I really dont see your logic.

there is some clear fud here on this thread of late, and I am sure its not the Essentia team in here creating it.

Yes, in days of modern communications, it should take about 3 minutes, not 6 months
DutchTranslator

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 04:13:47 PM by DutchTranslator

Yes, in days of modern communications, it should take about 3 minutes, not 6 months
I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Cool
altay76

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Cool

So in short, this business was established for fraud
DutchTranslator

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 05:52:36 PM by DutchTranslator

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Cool

I don't know, the whole situation is a clusterfuck. It seems neither CMC, AmaZix or Essentia want to take responsibility (the first two parties I understand)
cryptochuck

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Cool

I don't know, the whole situation is a clusterfuck. It seems neither CMC, AmaZix or Essentia want to take responsibility (the first two parties I understand)

Doesn't seem that way to me, but I get what you're saying, as you've mentioned before in the thread.  But I think it's been explained also in detail so I'm not really sure what else there is to do but wait. After all, it's 2019. Let's see what updates come up after the New Year's break.

Happpy New Year by the way to you and everyone here. Smiley

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:48:41 AM

What happen to this project? It has a decent volume but the price has been dump big time.
Started at 844 sats https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/essentia/#charts and now trading at 40 sats, that's a big time loss.
Do you think this token can still recover in the long run?
Trying to add some tokens which are cheap now, I might include this one if I can find a better info about its chances.
If you look more carefully, there is no information how much marketcap nor circulating supply from CMC. From the chart also you can see if the price always keept lower and lower than before which mean this token is nearly dead (no offense).

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
cryptochuck

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:47:52 AM

What happen to this project? It has a decent volume but the price has been dump big time.
Started at 844 sats https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/essentia/#charts and now trading at 40 sats, that's a big time loss.
Do you think this token can still recover in the long run?
Trying to add some tokens which are cheap now, I might include this one if I can find a better info about its chances.
If you look more carefully, there is no information how much marketcap nor circulating supply from CMC. From the chart also you can see if the price always keept lower and lower than before which mean this token is nearly dead (no offense).

You're entitled to your opinion on the price but as mentioned, CMC has been contacted by the team to update information.  The team will plan an AMA soon if you have other concerns on the project. Thanks for your feedback Smiley
DutchTranslator

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:46:23 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 08:50:39 PM by DutchTranslator

Happy new year
altay76

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:55:41 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 11:29:35 PM by mprep

attention to those who want to invest in new.

everyone in the chat channel  own staff member

they're blocking everyone who says the truth

web site fake team

[mod note: reduced image size]
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: