Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

Masternode will be 100k ESS, supernodes details are still to be fully confirmed! Yes, the team will be updating this article with the weekly updates and progress

So for supernodes will be needed more coins than for masternode? As I know for mastenode people must have much more coins and must have more technical requiments (good VPS or dedicated servers etc.) while for supernode will be enough running on PC.
How many max supernodes will be running? Or amount of nodes will be unlimited?

You're probably talking from PAL or similar coin perspective, but this is ESS...it would be crazy to put more demand on masternode
owners, and then reward them only fraction of what supernodes get

Yes, Pal Network for example has supernodes and masternodes. For supernode needed 100k coins and for masternode 1 million. And Pchain for example have similar strategy.
But yes, I see now that masternode have less rewards in Essentia. But running supernode now cost only 70$, for masternode even less... and how many rewards people will get? And how much cost VPS or dedicated server? It will be not profitable even pay for server...

i think ess team should let us know about hardware specifications required to run supernode. i hope we can run supernode on a 5 usd vps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:50:29 AM

i think ess team should let us know about hardware specifications required to run supernode. i hope we can run supernode on a 5 usd vps.

That details on the hardware requirements will be available once its closer to the launch. Join the ANN channel so you won't miss an update. https://t.me/essentiaone
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:59:46 AM

That details on the hardware requirements will be available once its closer to the launch. Join the ANN channel so you won't miss an update. https://t.me/essentiaone
It's better that we join the ANN channel as soon as possible so that we will not miss information or updates and if we do not join, we will probably miss the update

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:45:40 PM

They announced exact dale of maiinet launch? They said about Q1 2019, but now I see that they dual-month roadmap, so mainnet may be launched in 1-st or 2nd quarter?  Shocked
Vanmandan

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:02:07 PM

They announced exact dale of maiinet launch? They said about Q1 2019, but now I see that they dual-month roadmap, so mainnet may be launched in 1-st or 2nd quarter?  Shocked

Team are aiming for a Q1 release. Make sure to check out the recent January Monthly update to see the recent works completed of the team and an overview of what they're currently working on!
frcat

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

Team are aiming for a Q1 release. Make sure to check out the recent January Monthly update to see the recent works completed of the team and an overview of what they're currently working on!

Yes, but they postponed roadmap once. So I want to know how developing going and when to expect mainnet.
They going to list token at some liquid exchanges before mainnet?  Huh
cryptdev

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:31:34 PM

Yes, but they postponed roadmap once. So I want to know how developing going and when to expect mainnet.

The January update covers that really well, and I'd recommend also checking out the December one if you missed it as it should get you all caught up. Details regarding exchanges are usually tied up with NDAs so it's hard to say until available at release  Shocked

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:47:37 PM

The January update covers that really well, and I'd recommend also checking out the December one if you missed it as it should get you all caught up. Details regarding exchanges are usually tied up with NDAs so it's hard to say until available at release  Shocked

who cares about more exchanges... There are already exchanges, it can be traded fairly easy - Nobody is interested.

What makes more sense is launching the mainnet first, getting users and app downloads, and then figure out exchanges...

If anything - lets just go for the cheap exchanges - Yobit, cryptopia... sounds good for now

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
cryptdev

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

who cares about more exchanges... There are already exchanges, it can be traded fairly easy - Nobody is interested.

What makes more sense is launching the mainnet first, getting users and app downloads, and then figure out exchanges...

If anything - lets just go for the cheap exchanges - Yobit, cryptopia... sounds good for now

I believe frcat was just looking for more details there on exchanges as well  Smiley The update covers mainnet too though!
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:51:21 AM

you are joking right? cryptopia was hacked and yobit might be the next. cheap exchanges listing isn't worth it, it's better to target for bigger exchange like binance or bittrex.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:33:31 AM

you are joking right? cryptopia was hacked and yobit might be the next. cheap exchanges listing isn't worth it, it's better to target for bigger exchange like binance or bittrex.
Cheap or big exchanges really matters to me. Not keeping assets on those exchanges is the most important factor. Better yet, buy off DEXs and stop worrying about who's been hacked and who's next, especially when you're accumulating.

frcat

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:34:35 AM

You are right. Cryptopia - scammers, they stolen some my money on their exchange. And Youbit is shitties exchange with very bad support.
I think they must list ESS to Kucoin. This is good exchange and not very hard to hit there. They have a lot of money (they raised 25 mln on ICO and who knows how many on private sale...) So they have around 50 mln usd! And can pay for listing on good exchanges.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:43:37 PM

You are right. Cryptopia - scammers, they stolen some my money on their exchange. And Youbit is shitties exchange with very bad support.
I think they must list ESS to Kucoin. This is good exchange and not very hard to hit there. They have a lot of money (they raised 25 mln on ICO and who knows how many on private sale...) So they have around 50 mln usd! And can pay for listing on good exchanges.
Your maths is off ... by a very long shot.
Forget about the arcane calculations you used to arrive at 50mln. You should realize that what they raised then was the equivalent of the current crypto rate during their ICO. Since then, crypto market has fallen and ETH/BTC has lost a lot of value against the USD. Your assumption is based on the probability that they liquidated to fiat during or immediately after token sale, but we all know most people were banking on bull run and didn't liquidate until they had lost at least half the value of what they raised

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:40:54 PM

Are you joking?  Binance or Bittrex?  What kind of Pipe Dream have you smoked yourself into?

Do you honestly think ESS is ready for these exchanges?
There is under $50k daily volume from Fake volume exchanges, and the entire market cap is ~500k.

If listed on either of those exchanges - they would be delisted in a couple months from low volume. Then what?

Your advocating for a shot of steriods, but the reality is that it would be suicide to go to bigger exchanges.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

The January update covers that really well, and I'd recommend also checking out the December one if you missed it as it should get you all caught up. Details regarding exchanges are usually tied up with NDAs so it's hard to say until available at release  Shocked

Are you joking?  Binance or Bittrex?  What kind of Pipe Dream have you smoked yourself into?

the kind everyone smoking in crypto. binance has some low level shitcoin that get some volume and occasionally lots and they've been there for long. so addition of ess won't be any big deal, traders will trade. though i think ess is yet not ready but they should be in talk with those exchanges to get listed in near future.

i hope ess doesn't get listed on scam exchanges you mentioned.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:47:01 AM

They must increase token value and price adding some biggest exchanges. We just have exchanges with fake volume owdays (Bilaxy, Bitforex don't have real volume at all).
And may be they must increase requiments amount for masternode (up to 1 mln tokens instead 100k). Because we can't earn even 5 usd per month with this price.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:48:45 AM

They must increase token value and price adding some biggest exchanges. We just have exchanges with fake volume owdays (Bilaxy, Bitforex don't have real volume at all).
And may be they must increase requiments amount for masternode (up to 1 mln tokens instead 100k). Because we can't earn even 5 usd per month with this price.

You mean 5 USD per year?
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:46:44 PM

warning: don't deposit money into this project

trick you

big scam project

pure people fall into the trap

Wink
sergeykoran

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:26:16 PM

warning: don't deposit money into this project

trick you

big scam project

pure people fall into the trap

Wink

Why are you always fudding, jeez. calm down already, everyone has their own opinion you've shared yours already so you might as well stop. If you don't believe in this project anymore, get out then and don't spread your negativity here. I'm tired of you man.
nanadze

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

The latest weekly report is now available! Check out how Essentia is refining the mobile and desktop applications and continuing our decentralized vision.

https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: