Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
cobrasiker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

So, with the mainnet launch coming up... Is this a for sure thing to happen in the next week?
or is there the potential for a delay?

Trying to gauge if I should hold onto my Eth or make the move on some more ESS.

Hi there, unfortunately I won't be able to give any financial advise, however, the team have stated that the launch of the main net is scheduled for Q4 2018. We have not quite finished Q4 yet, so let us wait for an official team update before speculating Smiley

I have no doubts about the legality of this project.
They are well developed, and work well. They stand on the threshold of launching the network, and have many plans for further development.
For me, this looks like a promising project. Therefore, so far, I am glad that I am with them.
if all you say is true I will be very happy, but I don't think everything is true, because if the team does work well, the price of the ESS tokens doesn't fall as deep as this, there must be something wrong here

The team do not control the price of the tokens on the secondary market. However, the team have been hard at work with regards to product development. If you followed the official Telegram Announcement channel you would seen how the team have been developing the Essentia apps for iOS, Android and the Desktop app over the course of the last couple of months https://t.me/essentiaone

why don't you wonder
because the team has billions of ess coin in hand and is  selling

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

The team do not control the price of the tokens on the secondary market. However, the team have been hard at work with regards to product development. If you followed the official Telegram Announcement channel you would seen how the team have been developing the Essentia apps for iOS, Android and the Desktop app over the course of the last couple of months https://t.me/essentiaone

They must release mainnet in Q4 this year. Just one week left in this year but any announce about maiinet, token swap, wallets etc. So mainnet will be launched in this year or no?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

They must release mainnet in Q4 this year. Just one week left in this year but any announce about maiinet, token swap, wallets etc. So mainnet will be launched in this year or no?

Hi there, mainnet launch is still scheduled for the end of this month. 

Here's the latest from the December update:

"As for the Essentia blockchain, we have almost passed the development stage, and currently, are running numerous tests on the network. A lot of work has been done and we consider these last touches and tests before the release as arguably the most important stages. This month we have conducted a node load test and got an aggregate figure of 1500 transactions per second. The masternodes shards tests are also up and running — as of now the results are 8000 tps in one shard.

Tests. We continue to test the network and fix the bugs and issues emerging along the way. This way we want to ensure the easiest and fault-free experience for our users, once released.

Documentation. We are also starting to work on the blockchain documentation, in particular on the node running docs."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-december-monthly-update-2b1066f9880e
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Hey Essentia enthusiasts!

Essentia Mobile & Desktop: Check out the last 7-day development report to learn what updates were implemented:

https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Do you know why the market is not being updated

fake supply.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

I have no doubts about the legality of this project.
They are well developed, and work well. They stand on the threshold of launching the network, and have many plans for further development.
For me, this looks like a promising project. Therefore, so far, I am glad that I am with them.
if all you say is true I will be very happy, but I don't think everything is true, because if the team does work well, the price of the ESS tokens doesn't fall as deep as this, there must be something wrong here
I do not to assert, and I do not call anyone for anything. I say that let's wait for the launch of the network and look at the events that will occur. And the team has no direct effect on the price of the token on the exchanger, and does not affect the supply and demand. Therefore, the price may fall or rise, it depends on buyers and sellers, and you know it. I'm more interested in the implementation, of the functionality and capabilities of the new network.
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

Holidays are here! From everyone at Essentia, we wholeheartedly wish you a Merry Christmas!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

I do not to assert, and I do not call anyone for anything. I say that let's wait for the launch of the network and look at the events that will occur. And the team has no direct effect on the price of the token on the exchanger, and does not affect the supply and demand. Therefore, the price may fall or rise, it depends on buyers and sellers, and you know it. I'm more interested in the implementation, of the functionality and capabilities of the new network.

This is not correct att all. Price mostly depends of team and their actions. If the project developing well than people believe in project and team abd buying or holding tokens. But if there is no any good news than people selling tokens. Also team can sell their own tokens and dump the price.
As I see the team working, but this not looks like a solid works and not a solid project.... Where are gone news about collaboration with Finnish givernment? This was just a marketing before token sale?
altay76

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
Merited by xandry (4)

probably all distributed to the team

https://bloxy.info/token_holders/0xfc05987bd2be489accf0f509e44b0145d68240f7

Vanmandan

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

This is not correct att all. Price mostly depends of team and their actions. If the project developing well than people believe in project and team abd buying or holding tokens. But if there is no any good news than people selling tokens. Also team can sell their own tokens and dump the price.
As I see the team working, but this not looks like a solid works and not a solid project.... Where are gone news about collaboration with Finnish givernment? This was just a marketing before token sale?

Hi there, you may have missed the last update from the team regarding the Finnish Goverment collaboration, check it out here, I'm sure as you understand, any pilot/partnership with any government requires every single box to be ticked, and double and treble checked, so these things can take time to come to fruition. However, rest assured that the team is working tirelessly in the background to make this happen, and as soon as there is more information that can be shared, it will be shared.

In case you missed it, the team have now released the app for the following platforms, the latest being the brand new desktop app!

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8
For Desktop: https://essentia.one/

Mainnet launch is also imminent, with final testing underway.

"As for the Essentia blockchain, we have almost passed the development stage, and currently, are running numerous tests on the network. A lot of work has been done and we consider these last touches and tests before the release as arguably the most important stages. This month we have conducted a node load test and got an aggregate figure of 1500 transactions per second. The masternodes shards tests are also up and running — as of now the results are 8000 tps in one shard."

Read more here: https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-december-monthly-update-2b1066f9880e
nanadze

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Stay relieved, don’t get too tense - with Essentia managing your crypto life is as easy as a pie!

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

It's great that you are so agile.
I am in anticipation, in order to taste this pie. You must be good developers, I hope it will not be applepie.  If you understand Cheesy

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gembira

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Hi there, you may have missed the last update from the team regarding the Finnish Goverment collaboration, check it out here, I'm sure as you understand, any pilot/partnership with any government requires every single box to be ticked, and double and treble checked, so these things can take time to come to fruition. However, rest assured that the team is working tirelessly in the background to make this happen, and as soon as there is more information that can be shared, it will be shared.

In case you missed it, the team have now released the app for the following platforms, the latest being the brand new desktop app!

"As for the Essentia blockchain, we have almost passed the development stage, and currently, are running numerous tests on the network. A lot of work has been done and we consider these last touches and tests before the release as arguably the most important stages. This month we have conducted a node load test and got an aggregate figure of 1500 transactions per second. The masternodes shards tests are also up and running — as of now the results are 8000 tps in one shard."

But this article for September. 4 month passed after this time and any news regarding this....  Huh
Im interestinghow this partnership going? Finnish government still interesting in collaboration with Essentia or may be they dissappointed and don't interesting anymore....  Huh
ScottCla007

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

But this article for September. 4 month passed after this time and any news regarding this....  Huh
Im interestinghow this partnership going? Finnish government still interesting in collaboration with Essentia or may be they dissappointed and don't interesting anymore....  Huh

Hey Gembira

You can check out the latest updates here
More information regarding the partnership will be release from the team once it is available. 4 months is a short time for a partnership, so stay tune for exciting news ahead
gembira

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

This is true that Essentia postponed mainnet release for indefinite term (probably for 1st quarter of 2019, but this is not exactly).  Huh I read this in telegram...
Seems now everyone dissappointed in this project which have only false promised. They promised top 5 exchange during ICO, now they postponed mainnet.. The team looks like very unprofessional  Angry
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 10:25:25 AM by Falcon625
Merited by xandry (4)

This is true that Essentia postponed mainnet release for indefinite term (probably for 1st quarter of 2019, but this is not exactly).  Huh I read this in telegram...
Seems now everyone dissappointed in this project which have only false promised. They promised top 5 exchange during ICO, now they postponed mainnet.. The team looks like very unprofessional  Angry

This project turned into a shit show, yesterday they claimed that everything is on track and mainnet will be released this year, now it's postponed, token price already fell 40 times as of ICO, a masternode with a price about $4500 now costs $120. Team is very fishy, and the project turns out to be a scam, and AmaZix is covering scammers, lol! Old AmaZix admins disappeared from Telegram group, now there are new admins. Hope they get paid in ESS tokens at an ICO rate $0.043 per token.

Many believed in this project, but now seems it's time to writedown a loss and forget about it
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

This is true that Essentia postponed mainnet release for indefinite term (probably for 1st quarter of 2019, but this is not exactly).  Huh I read this in telegram...
Seems now everyone dissappointed in this project which have only false promised. They promised top 5 exchange during ICO, now they postponed mainnet.. The team looks like very unprofessional  Angry
You read it, but who wrote it. Maybe it's just a throw.
I will wait for the official announcement from the team.
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

It is an official announcement, mate
altay76

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

This is true that Essentia postponed mainnet release for indefinite term (probably for 1st quarter of 2019, but this is not exactly).  Huh I read this in telegram...
Seems now everyone dissappointed in this project which have only false promised. They promised top 5 exchange during ICO, now they postponed mainnet.. The team looks like very unprofessional  Angry

This project turned into a shit show, yesterday they claimed that everything is on track and mainnet will be released this year, now it's postponed, token price already fell 40 times as of ICO, a masternode with a price about $4500 now costs $120. Team is very fishy, and the project turns out to be a scam, and AmaZix is covering scammers, lol! Old AmaZix admins disappeared from Telegram group, now there are new admins. Hope they get paid in ESS tokens at an ICO rate $0.043 per token.

Many believed in this project, but now seems it's time to writedown a loss and forget about it

Yes you are right
because they are busy with new fraud
They are probably forming new frauds called ess-x.
Smiley
Darney1

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Hello there, you can check out the official announcement from the team here - https://t.me/essentiaone
Be sure to check official sources if you need clarification as people are quick to call scam without any substantial evidence. People correlate market performance with high/low quality performance of the project teams, where as its more so reflective of community sentiment.
Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: