Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
Traderlol

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:12:11 PM

Many people in the official telegram channel are curious about the Essentia blockchain development,
The team shared some good insight in the February blog, If you have similar curiosities you can check it out below.
We are into March so you can expect another update from the team in the not too distant future. Follow the Essentia blog via the link and you'll be continually well informed.

- https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-february-19-monthly-update-21c6b2f28b69

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:11:01 PM

Many people in the official telegram channel are curious about the Essentia blockchain development,
The team shared some good insight in the February blog, If you have similar curiosities you can check it out below.
We are into March so you can expect another update from the team in the not too distant future. Follow the Essentia blog via the link and you'll be continually well informed.

- https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-february-19-monthly-update-21c6b2f28b69
ESS is gradually becoming the poster child of slow and steady wins the race. Reminds me a lot like Antshares and Stratis too. This year roadmap is chockful of a lot of developments that gives the project one of the brightest outlook currently

vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

ESS is gradually becoming the poster child of slow and steady wins the race. Reminds me a lot like Antshares and Stratis too. This year roadmap is chockful of a lot of developments that gives the project one of the brightest outlook currently

I'd expect the team's progress report to be released in the next few days to see the latest updates on development, make sure to stay tuned  Grin Cool
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:51:45 PM

I'd expect the team's progress report to be released in the next few days to see the latest updates on development, make sure to stay tuned  Grin Cool
Same here.
ESS's update is one of the rare handful I follow. It's been a delight to read, providing TLDR insights into developments and future plans without bogging readers down in geek talks that tend to go over most heads

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:16:29 PM

Same here.
ESS's update is one of the rare handful I follow. It's been a delight to read, providing TLDR insights into developments and future plans without bogging readers down in geek talks that tend to go over most heads
Yes, this team has a very good work with the community. Many teams just disappear after the ICO. This is very good, but not main thing. The main thing is for the team to succeed in the development of the project, and always to delight us with new achievements.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:23:51 PM

We have a new update from the team! Have you already checked it out?

"Blockchain for Devs: see our professional team teaching the next-generation on how to create blockchains from scratch! https://medium.com/essentia_one/blockacademy-and-essentia-coaching-the-next-gen-of-blockchain-leaders-13e5f2df4da3"
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

"Blockchain for Devs: see our professional team teaching the next-generation on how to create blockchains from scratch! https://medium.com/essentia_one/blockacademy-and-essentia-coaching-the-next-gen-of-blockchain-leaders-13e5f2df4da3"
Wish there was a stream or something one could watch. Not everybody will be capable of attending these sort of workshops physically, but some of us are just as passionate about learning the ropes too guided by professionals

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:19:13 PM

Same here.
Yes, this team has a very good work with the community. Many teams just disappear after the ICO. This is very good, but not main thing. The main thing is for the team to succeed in the development of the project, and always to delight us with new achievements.
It's true we don't need to doubt the work of the team with the community and I hope the most important thing is that the team can develop the project even further so let's see what happens later
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:34:58 AM

Wish there was a stream or something one could watch. Not everybody will be capable of attending these sort of workshops physically, but some of us are just as passionate about learning the ropes too guided by professionals

Good suggestion! Not a bad idea at all and worth bringing up to the team.
phihung209

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:05:49 AM

Same here.
It's true we don't need to doubt the work of the team with the community and I hope the most important thing is that the team can develop the project even further so let's see what happens later
Scam ico.. dev is bad.
bojics1988

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:06:31 AM

Same here.
Scam ico.. dev is bad.

You probably did not read one of the latest news from the team.

"We continue working at full-steam towards the development of our blockchain. and we’re excited to announce that the genesis block has been created! We have already updated the initial parameters (such as timestamp and nonce, for example), and have begun developing the desktop app for the blockchain (wallet and masternode explorer).

We are also focusing heavily on network analysis. This month we launched local testnet: boot nodes and full nodes, and tested the consensus algorithm shift from PoW to PoS after block height reached 1000 (1000 blocks mined).

The masternodes were also set up this month which allowed us to conduct testings on the masternode rewards, and the auto-deploy of the node at the VPS."

So, they are working really hard and you can follow them on Medium, they are pretty much active there.
https://medium.com/@essentia.one
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:49:37 AM

The project team took the money to buy supercars and travel to Dubai. This project is dead

Seen enough of this to know you either buy at ATH or got in during ICO.

Mate, the bear market has been brutal. I've got asset that lost between 5x-20x value - not percentages, times - you either bite the bullet and double down to average your loss by buying the dips or capitulate and exit.

That being said, ESS has consistently delivered on roadmap targets and updates despite the misgivings I had about the project during ICO.

Also, if you're accusing someone of something publicly, do accompany it with proofs. Would love to see these supercars

Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:48:44 PM

The project team took the money to buy supercars and travel to Dubai. This project is dead

Mate, the bear market has been brutal. I've got asset that lost between 5x-20x value - not percentages, times - you either bite the bullet and double down to average your loss by buying the dips or capitulate and exit.

That being said, ESS has consistently delivered on roadmap targets and updates despite the misgivings I had about the project during ICO.

Also, if you're accusing someone of something publicly, do accompany it with proofs. Would love to see these supercars

Mainnet Q4 2018 missed. Now only 20 days left till the end of Q1, which was a new target, and there is zero info about mainnet and anything else. Wanna bet that this time it will be postponed till "sometime 2019"?
Traderlol

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

Mainnet Q4 2018 missed. Now only 20 days left till the end of Q1, which was a new target, and there is zero info about mainnet and anything else. Wanna bet that this time it will be postponed till "sometime 2019"?

Hey there, The team are taking the matter of release very seriously, Granted timelines have been adjusted since last year but whats more important than a fast release is ensuring everything is in its right place, the work is complete and they release is a success. So I would be inclined to offer patience to the team.

Any new info that is shared will be shared here as well as on telegram. - https://t.me/essentia_one
Falcon625

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

Hey there, The team are taking the matter of release very seriously, Granted timelines have been adjusted since last year but whats more important than a fast release is ensuring everything is in its right place, the work is complete and they release is a success. So I would be inclined to offer patience to the team.

Any new info that is shared will be shared here as well as on telegram. - https://t.me/essentia_one

Any unreliable entity would say that they are working hard and doing the progess. Only real and good proof is a product, relesed on time. It wasn't released at Q4, now it seems it wouldn't be released in Q1. I wonder if this team could ever make a secure and complete product to release. Now with one target failed and a new one is on a brink of failure, we can't believe in the teams' word, cause they could always take it back or alter in some other way to get clear and leave token buyers with nothing. Doesn't it look like a scam? Articles in the Medium? It's nothing, cause I could write tons of such for $25m too. They could postpone mainnet till forever saying the same. Banning those asking questions everywhere where Amazix had control. I bet I would've been banned long ago from this thread if Amazix had control over it
Traderlol

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:44:41 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 09:44:20 PM by Traderlol

Any unreliable entity would say that they are working hard and doing the progess. Only real and good proof is a product, relesed on time. It wasn't released at Q4, now it seems it wouldn't be released in Q1. I wonder if this team could ever make a secure and complete product to release. Now with one target failed and a new one is on a brink of failure, we can't believe in the teams' word, cause they could always take it back or alter in some other way to get clear and leave token buyers with nothing. Doesn't it look like a scam? Articles in the Medium? It's nothing, cause I could write tons of such for $25m too. They could postpone mainnet till forever saying the same. Banning those asking questions everywhere where Amazix had control. I bet I would've been banned long ago from this thread if Amazix had control over it
I appreciate your point, however there is just a couple of points i would add,

Such large developments as mainnet release are subject to many variable factors and just because they are not concrete timelines, this does not nescessarily render the team untrustworthy. The team release a monthly progress update and you can expect another soon,  I understand that this is a medium article and anybody can write a medium article but this is the most effective way to communicate progress.

As for the telegram group, those adhering to the rules of the group will not be removed from the discussion. All are welcome to participate so long as its in a reasonable manner.

Thanks for the feedback.
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:03:16 PM

I appreciate your point, however there is just a couple of points i would add,

Such large developments as mainnet release are subject to many variable factors and just because they are not concrete timelines, this does not nescessarily render the team untrustworthy. The team release a monthly progress update and you can expect another soon,  I understand that this is a medium article and anybody can write a medium article but this is the most effective way to communicate progress.

As for the telegram group, those adhering to the rules of the group will not be removed from the discussion. All are welcome to participate so long as its in a reasonable manner.

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you still believe these scammers gentlemen
they accumulate your money. piggy bank
sell after

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:01:42 AM

May be they are waiting the bull market? When they will launched mainnet in bullrun and add some decent exchanges price should grow to at last ICO price or even higher...  Huh
As we see now the bear market almost ended, markets volume increased already and soon will be new bullrun ...
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:58:05 AM

I hold numerous assets and if we're talking about missed deadlines, over half of the assets I'm holding have missed their deadlines especially mainnet launches. While that's annoying, we're talking about the blockchain here - immutability of data. The last thing I want is having my asset stuck, hacked, attacked, or lost. If they deliver a vulnerable mainnet, we'll still be the same ones shaking our fists at them

Falcon625

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:13:42 PM

I hold numerous assets and if we're talking about missed deadlines, over half of the assets I'm holding have missed their deadlines especially mainnet launches. While that's annoying, we're talking about the blockchain here - immutability of data. The last thing I want is having my asset stuck, hacked, attacked, or lost. If they deliver a vulnerable mainnet, we'll still be the same ones shaking our fists at them

Haha, yeah, great excuse to compare with worst projects, tells alot about this one Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: