Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
vandanman1

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:51:48 PM

Mobile and Desktop Ver, Blockchain, MTK project - learn how far is the development of the apps in our newest Monthly update blog post!

https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-march-19-monthly-update-561105ff4bc2
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

The project team took the money to buy supercars and travel to Dubai. This project is dead

Seen enough of this to know you either buy at ATH or got in during ICO.

Mate, the bear market has been brutal. I've got asset that lost between 5x-20x value - not percentages, times - you either bite the bullet and double down to average your loss by buying the dips or capitulate and exit.

That being said, ESS has consistently delivered on roadmap targets and updates despite the misgivings I had about the project during ICO.

Also, if you're accusing someone of something publicly, do accompany it with proofs. Would love to see these supercars

Mainnet Q4 2018 missed. Now only 20 days left till the end of Q1, which was a new target, and there is zero info about mainnet and anything else. Wanna bet that this time it will be postponed till "sometime 2019"?
I hold numerous assets and if we're talking about missed deadlines, over half of the assets I'm holding have missed their deadlines especially mainnet launches. While that's annoying, we're talking about the blockchain here - immutability of data. The last thing I want is having my asset stuck, hacked, attacked, or lost. If they deliver a vulnerable mainnet, we'll still be the same ones shaking our fists at them

Haha, yeah, great excuse to compare with worst projects, tells alot about this one Wink

Even Ethereum did miss its initial deadline twice (thrice, depending on who you're speaking with). So how worst was that. Granted they recovered quickly and where able to meet the new deadline, but a: that's not a new blockchain and b: they've got a whole army of devs and contributors under them

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:27:16 PM

I hold numerous assets and if we're talking about missed deadlines, over half of the assets I'm holding have missed their deadlines especially mainnet launches. While that's annoying, we're talking about the blockchain here - immutability of data. The last thing I want is having my asset stuck, hacked, attacked, or lost. If they deliver a vulnerable mainnet, we'll still be the same ones shaking our fists at them

Seems you holding very bad tokens. Good projects have well planned roadmap and business plan and they launched mainnet in time. For example Tomochain launched their mainnet in time and their security is quite good.
Essentia postponed roadmap twice, which is not good!
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:35:12 AM

The project team took the money to buy supercars and travel to Dubai. This project is dead

Mate, the bear market has been brutal. I've got asset that lost between 5x-20x value - not percentages, times - you either bite the bullet and double down to average your loss by buying the dips or capitulate and exit.

That being said, ESS has consistently delivered on roadmap targets and updates despite the misgivings I had about the project during ICO.

Also, if you're accusing someone of something publicly, do accompany it with proofs. Would love to see these supercars

Mainnet Q4 2018 missed. Now only 20 days left till the end of Q1, which was a new target, and there is zero info about mainnet and anything else. Wanna bet that this time it will be postponed till "sometime 2019"?

Haha, yeah, great excuse to compare with worst projects, tells alot about this one Wink

Even Ethereum did miss its initial deadline twice (thrice, depending on who you're speaking with). So how worst was that. Granted they recovered quickly and where able to meet the new deadline, but a: that's not a new blockchain and b: they've got a whole army of devs and contributors under them

Ooh, come on! Now that sounds really rediculous Cheesy
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:05:55 AM

Essentia's monthly update is out!  Lots of new and exciting developments from the project. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-march-19-monthly-update-561105ff4bc2
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:41:03 AM

Ooh, come on! Now that sounds really rediculous Cheesy
Ridiculous? How? It's one thing to use words. It's another to know what these words mean, how to use them, and how back up their meanings/claims. You said the missed deadlines as if they were the only one to do so. Was pointing out that missed deadlines is 70% the state of the entire industry right now if you'd just bother to google it.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:27:26 PM

I read in the medium article that you are testing a network and nodes. Of course, this is very good. However, it does not say about the timing of the launch of the user network. And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
JoshJohnny

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:57:28 PM

I read in the medium article that you are testing a network and nodes. Of course, this is very good. However, it does not say about the timing of the launch of the user network. And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?

Hello Scolary23

To answer your questions, the team is pushing for launch as soon as they can but of course,
security is the number one priority so the team wants to make sure everything is done right.
As soon as we have any more concrete details, we'll share them with the community.  Wink

You can also join us on Telegram to keep up with the updates and development discussion.
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

if you ask this question in telegram you are blocked
 Grin Grin
Do not believe
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:10:06 PM

Grin Grin
Do not believe

Of course this is not the case!
Falcon625

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

Grin Grin
Do not believe

And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?
StormShadow3D

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

Grin Grin
Do not believe

And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?

From what I know, the team is pushing for launch as soon as they can but, security is the number one priority so the team wants to make sure everything is done right. They will share details as soon as they can.
Falcon625

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:05:43 PM

Grin Grin
Do not believe

From what I know, the team is pushing for launch as soon as they can but, security is the number one priority so the team wants to make sure everything is done right. They will share details as soon as they can.

And who are you? Are you the member of the team? You are just a guy that gets paid for helping fraud token buyers. Team members never showed up nether here nor in Telegram to comment that situation. Last time mainnet was postponed it was just a post in an announcement channel on a last day of the deadline. Token has no utility 9 months after ICO and it seems it won't have any.

For those, who aren't happy with current project state, broken deadlines, unfulfilled promises and so on, later I'll create a Telegram group where we could discuss our steps in case another postponement takes place on April 1st. I propose raising a lawsuit against ESSENTIA ONE SA incorporated in Switzerland if token gains no utility for the second time violating own deadlines.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:28:53 PM

Think 2nd-3rd quarter would be most likely at this rate. First Q is gone and remember, they've got that government project they are working on concurrently. Makes sense to time both releases closely and remember, there's a lot of testing and stress testing involved

altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:00:58 PM

Think 2nd-3rd quarter would be most likely at this rate. First Q is gone and remember, they've got that government project they are working on concurrently. Makes sense to time both releases closely and remember, there's a lot of testing and stress testing involved

Have you seen these leaders after ico?

this is a ukraine scam
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:20:47 PM

Have you seen these leaders after ico?

this is a ukraine scam

I don't think its a scam, they try too hard on development side...but that they could run business side better, theres no doubt about it
phihung209

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:22:18 AM

essentia scam .. You will see them playing in dubai .. We should sue them. I hope we unite and sue them
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

And who are you? Are you the member of the team? You are just a guy that gets paid for helping fraud token buyers. Team members never showed up nether here nor in Telegram to comment that situation. Last time mainnet was postponed it was just a post in an announcement channel on a last day of the deadline. Token has no utility 9 months after ICO and it seems it won't have any.

For those, who aren't happy with current project state, broken deadlines, unfulfilled promises and so on, later I'll create a Telegram group where we could discuss our steps in case another postponement takes place on April 1st. I propose raising a lawsuit against ESSENTIA ONE SA incorporated in Switzerland if token gains no utility for the second time violating own deadlines.

The team have not set any 'deadlines', the team advised that they would be 'targetting Q1' when the mainnet was delayed last quarter. The team are working incredibly hard to release the best mainnet possible, but that also takes time. It needs to be realised that the entire space of blockchain is still quite young, these delays can  occur as you see mentioned above regarding Ethereum delays.

As for the mainnet progress, it has been going well -

This month was especially fruitful for the development of the Essentia blockchain. First of all, we were working full gear on the development of the Essentia mainnet in order to create the best possible solution.

Currently, we run the blockchain node on the remote servers (VPS) and testing its functionality. To automatically deploy the nodes to the server we are using Docker. To be brief, we’ve basically rolled out the test version of the mainnet.

During the last few weeks, we also dedicated our time to update all the needed technical documentation.

While of course, I'm expecting you to state, yes, words on a page prove nothing. Except for the team having released the browser, desktop and mobile apps for a number of months now and users using them for quite some time!
👉For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
👉For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/essentia/id1438535734?mt=8
👉For Desktop: https://essentia.one/
👉For Browser: http://app.essentia.one

alexpumpcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:43:36 AM

essentia scam .. You will see them playing in dubai .. We should sue them. I hope we unite and sue them

if it is a scam ico than all other projects are scammers too, this market is young and there is nobody that knows how to run it perfectly.
they are working on the development and face some issues, it's normal. all they need is to inform us in advance

zelimhank

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:52:02 AM

You are not quite constructive with your criticism regarding the development side - there are no doubts they made a few mistakes but they are quite strong in the product development. Building own blockchain is the hardest part and it's okay that they can't estimate how much time it gets to develop the whole thing. I can only agree with the lack of communication, if they keep us informed there would be less to no negative feedback.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: