Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40953 times)
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Today I learned the amazing news - it was agreed that Essentia would become the first blockchain startup to cooperate with the Finnish organization.

Learn more about collaboration at the link below
https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-to-become-first-blockchain-based-solution-from-finnish-government-through-collaboration-4ae326126c13
Prior to that, there was news about cooperation with a Dutch company.
I think this news will attract a lot of new investors.

I am glad that the ESSENTIA team is actively working on the project. This news guarantees that the platform will be popular in Finland. But I would like to see news about the ICO date.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

Today I learned the amazing news - it was agreed that Essentia would become the first blockchain startup to cooperate with the Finnish organization.

Learn more about collaboration at the link below
https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-to-become-first-blockchain-based-solution-from-finnish-government-through-collaboration-4ae326126c13
Prior to that, there was news about cooperation with a Dutch company.
I think this news will attract a lot of new investors.

I am glad that the ESSENTIA team is actively working on the project. This news guarantees that the platform will be popular in Finland. But I would like to see news about the ICO date.

You can check in a few days time their telegram group or follow their announcement channel https://t.me/essentiaone
brazulliontrader

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Hello,

Essentia seems to be a great solution, but there's a huge security problem. essentia.one is sending new passwords by Email. This is a strong way leading to account theft. If you don't fix that I am out of the project!
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

Hello,

Essentia seems to be a great solution, but there's a huge security problem. essentia.one is sending new passwords by Email. This is a strong way leading to account theft. If you don't fix that I am out of the project!

Thank you for the Feedback and suggestion, we will look into this Smiley.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Looking forward to seeing how this plays a role in web 3.0. At the end of the day these solutions are needed, lets see how this one fairs! Will be following closely!
I'm looking forward to it too. But I would like to see more information about the start date of ICO. Unfortunately, this information is still unknown.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Looking forward to seeing how this plays a role in web 3.0. At the end of the day these solutions are needed, lets see how this one fairs! Will be following closely!
I'm looking forward to it too. But I would like to see more information about the start date of ICO. Unfortunately, this information is still unknown.

Yes, its unfortunate since ANN post is 4 months old already
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

We will make an announcement as soon as we have the dates set. Feel free to join our Announcement-only Telegram channel to stay up-to-date: https://t.me/essentiaone
Branko

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

We will make an announcement as soon as we have the dates set. Feel free to join our Announcement-only Telegram channel to stay up-to-date: https://t.me/essentiaone

I'm already pretty involved...if I wouldn't be, I'd probably be less eager to see ICO start Smiley
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Congratulations on the end of the sale token, Let's remember what the project itself is doing.
Essentia is a secure, non-censored, and private digital identity system built on blockchain technology. The system is built with a hierarchy in mind: the team wants to provide full control of decentralization to the user by allowing interaction between users, machines and third parties on the chain and between side. Overall, Essentia wants to create a framework for your digital life. That is the scope of this project that makes it an interesting one. Full product deployment can not be expected before the end of Q4 2019. If the sale of the code card is successful, the project team needs to work to convey a clearer message to the overall project.
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Congratulations on the end of the sale token, Let's remember what the project itself is doing.
Essentia is a secure, non-censored, and private digital identity system built on blockchain technology. The system is built with a hierarchy in mind: the team wants to provide full control of decentralization to the user by allowing interaction between users, machines and third parties on the chain and between side. Overall, Essentia wants to create a framework for your digital life. That is the scope of this project that makes it an interesting one. Full product deployment can not be expected before the end of Q4 2019. If the sale of the code card is successful, the project team needs to work to convey a clearer message to the overall project.

We have not announced the sale dates yet. Stay tuned Smiley
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I have been closely following all news of the project. But I hope the token sale will start soon. I do not want to wait 3-6 months - during this time the interest in the project will disappear.
Vinylriff

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

I have been closely following all news of the project. But I hope the token sale will start soon. I do not want to wait 3-6 months - during this time the interest in the project will disappear.

Worry not, the Team has the best interest of the Project at Heart and when the Token Sale is ready to be launched it will be Smiley
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

I am sure that next month we will see news about the start of token sales. The team understands the situation and will not delay the token sale.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nold

Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

I am sure that next month we will see news about the start of token sales. The team understands the situation and will not delay the token sale.
I also think so. But I want to see more good news from the team-how the work on the project is progressing and what new partners will be.
Twixxi691

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Essentia is gaining more and more attention and our founders are now sharing their vision to the blockchain space. Essentia will be participating in the Crypto Invest Summit in Los Angeles from April 30th to May 2nd. Among the world class speakers, our founder, Matteo Gianpietro Zago, is going to deliver a speech and answer all of the questions you might have. Make sure not to miss this chance to learn more about Essentia and to meet members our team and community!

Find out more about the conference (and get a discount from Essentia team) via the link below.
https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-at-the-crypto-invest-summit-in-los-angeles-5848c9a78330
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Essentia is gaining more and more attention and our founders are now sharing their vision to the blockchain space. Essentia will be participating in the Crypto Invest Summit in Los Angeles from April 30th to May 2nd. Among the world class speakers, our founder, Matteo Gianpietro Zago, is going to deliver a speech and answer all of the questions you might have. Make sure not to miss this chance to learn more about Essentia and to meet members our team and community!

Find out more about the conference (and get a discount from Essentia team) via the link below.
https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-at-the-crypto-invest-summit-in-los-angeles-5848c9a78330
I am glad that the project comes to the world level. And I am sure that many potential investors will soon appear.
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

On May 3rd-5th, Essentia will be in Toronto, Canada to attend and partake in a panel speech at one of the most famous events in crypto world - EDCON. The event aims to cover the latest news as well as improve communication between Ethereum community. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-founder-to-speak-at-edcon-3f67a23f3bd6
Vinylriff

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

On May 3rd-5th, Essentia will be in Toronto, Canada to attend and partake in a panel speech at one of the most famous events in crypto world - EDCON. The event aims to cover the latest news as well as improve communication between Ethereum community. More information by clicking below:

I am pleased to see that the team is actively engaged in marketing. I hope that this will bring good results. We need more interested investors.

Thanks for the Feedback Smiley
Branko

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

I am pleased to see that the team is actively engaged in marketing. I hope that this will bring good results. We need more interested investors.

Well, I'm interested, but my ETH is waiting for months already for ICO to start...but I'm not whale, so can't apply for private 100+ ETH presale Sad
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Well, I'm interested, but my ETH is waiting for months already for ICO to start...but I'm not whale, so can't apply for private 100+ ETH presale Sad

The private sale is already in progress but you will have to PM a telegram moderator for more details. For the pre-sales and token sales, there hasn't been a date set yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: