Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 44854 times)
beavertank

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:44:29 AM

Found him!

And his little wizard friend, too.

Did I help you out, or otherwise say something useful? A handful of satoshis are a great way to say thanks! - Address: 18JUKdmE1Satf8HJUU3pf7iu5ymQX8AzER
Rea

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:31:58 AM

Yeah im also looking at refund at this point. I think with all the TH miners + November Jupiters coming out its gonna be tough to ROI
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 11:03:09 AM

I'm afraid that even when december passes without any delivery that they will not refund our btc

still no working units available - so i don't believe in delivery
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:29:51 PM

Waldo has had NO activity since 11/18/13 - has any heard from him Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
forevernoob

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:17:38 PM

Jesus, guy is offline for a few days and you guys freak out...

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

Jesus, guy is offline for a few days and you guys freak out...

Na! But Have you invested with Waldo Huh Or are u just making a comment Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
forevernoob

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:12:18 PM

Yes, and I have 100% confidence in him. Check his KnCMiner thread, he has made several dividends since he got the miners.

However I'm also worried about HashFast, I didn't trust them from the beginning and I certainly don't trust them now.
But it's currently not much we can do. AFAIK no one has received a refund yet. 

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:01:59 PM

Yes, and I have 100% confidence in him. Check his KnCMiner thread, he has made several dividends since he got the miners.

However I'm also worried about HashFast, I didn't trust them from the beginning and I certainly don't trust them now.
But it's currently not much we can do. AFAIK no one has received a refund yet. 

Nice!
I have 7.5 invested with Waldo and I took a step of faith with waldo and I’m not not the kind to just NOT say anything if i have a concern. Everyone that’s involved in GB needs to keep their GB Account Admin accountable and honest. I have nothing again waldohover , this is our investment and hardworking BTC$. This is why im so out-spoken against Butterfly Labs and i will continue to make people/BROs aware on how dishonest they are!)
I hope Waldo is well and hope to hear back from him soon  Smiley

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:15:39 PM

Hi all,

Just an update on what has been going on over at HashFast.

First the big news - our first substrates arrive on Monday, Nov 25!

These are the high precision PCBs that lie between the silicon die and the rest of the motherboard.  Once substrates arrive motherboard assembly begins, followed by board bring-up, chip bring-up and system bring-up (the process of testing chips starting at low power and working up to full spec).

For the past few weeks we have been busy assembling and testing the Baby Jet and Sierra. These images are of the Baby Jet. We are optimizing the Sierra and Baby Jet to make sure they run as cool as possible and validate our configuration's thermal management.

The video below demonstrates an airflow test of the Sierra and shows that all is working correctly in order to get sufficient ventilation flowing through the chassis.  We did the same with the Baby Jet, though there is much less heat with one chip.

http://youtu.be/2QURuDM1P0E

Here is the image of our PCB.  It features 16-phase voltage regulation, the best in the industry!

Providing our ASICs with very smooth, stable power ensures they run at maximum speed, while minimizing hardware errors and providing greater hardware reliability.

As soon as the system is successfully brought up then volume production ramp of the complete motherboards begins. We will be shipping the motherboards daily to Ciara, where they will be assembled with all of the other components of the Baby Jet and Sierra.

Cheers,

HashFast Team

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
beavertank

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:16:05 AM

Yeah, I just saw that update too. Looks like they're going to make it in before the Dec. 31 deadline, but my guess is they'll only JUST make it.

They seem awfully cheery for people already months behind on their promised schedule.

Did I help you out, or otherwise say something useful? A handful of satoshis are a great way to say thanks! - Address: 18JUKdmE1Satf8HJUU3pf7iu5ymQX8AzER
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:17:34 AM

Waldo has had NO activity since 11/18/13 - has any heard from him Huh
He ran away with our machines! LOL!
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:19:04 AM

Yeah, I just saw that update too. Looks like they're going to make it in before the Dec. 31 deadline, but my guess is they'll only JUST make it.

They seem awfully cheery for people already months behind on their promised schedule.
I have purchased a few Hashfast units, they promised to have the units shipped by December 31st, they did mention that they should start shipping earlier but in their terms and the invoice that would be sent has a guarantee for 12/31/2013
beavertank

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:23:16 AM

I have purchased a few Hashfast units, they promised to have the units shipped by December 31st, they did mention that they should start shipping earlier but in their terms and the invoice that would be sent has a guarantee for 12/31/2013

They originally listed expected shipping in mid-October, with a guarantee of December 31. While they didn't make a guarantee of mid-October, they presented it as part of their sales pitch in a bid to entice buyers. You can mince words over it if you want, but the fact is they missed their original shipping goals long ago and show every sign of barely making it in under their "latest possible date or your money back" timeframe and appear to be happy to be doing so.

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:26:55 AM

Chill out people, Waldo explicitly said no decision about HF and further actions will be considered before Thanksgiving. For us non-USA people it's on November 28th. He hasn't committed to be online 24/7, specially now when we are in a waiting period before that date.
frontbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:19:13 AM

I trust waldo but I don't trust hastfast
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 08:40:21 AM

I trust waldo but I don't trust hastfast

+1
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:38:03 PM

Yeah, you can trust waldo!
I'd hope HF won't make it til Dec 31, so we can go for a refund but when that happens, everyone will go for one. And no one will get one - if you know where I'm going...
So, yeah, let's hope for a quick delivery and rake in what we can!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
frontbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:02:03 PM

Yeah, you can trust waldo!
I'd hope HF won't make it til Dec 31, so we can go for a refund but when that happens, everyone will go for one. And no one will get one - if you know where I'm going...
So, yeah, let's hope for a quick delivery and rake in what we can!

I'm hoping for that too. But I'm sure they will do everything to deliver by end of Dec. That might include untested devices or something that will just work for short period of time. Look I am not accusing HashFast will do this. But that's what I think.

At once I was thinking of using bitcoin betting site and bet on HastFast to deliver before Dec 31st for hedging. but I'm gonna be screwed if HashFast deliver after Dec 31st and still refusing to refund.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:14:37 AM

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of activity recently- I've just been backed up a bit more than usual with other work.

With that being said- unfortunately nothing has changed according to HashFast. Their bottom line is they ship by Dec 31 or we get refunds. Until then, we have to just wait.  Undecided
Is the live stream still working ?

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:15:28 AM

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of activity recently- I've just been backed up a bit more than usual with other work.

With that being said- unfortunately nothing has changed according to HashFast. Their bottom line is they ship by Dec 31 or we get refunds. Until then, we have to just wait.  Undecided
Is the live stream still working ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: