Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

I think you are a little confused about what ARO is. There is no ICO. Wallets are already out. There is no staking

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

So you are not using the bogdan or the cryptogone gpu miner.. I give the links and u say it's all not working.. In fact u didnt click on any link and u didnt use any of the info what i give. There are 2 great working GPU miners, everybody is using it and nobody have problems.  Smiley
Do you own github and bitbucket? Do you have click tracker on those links?
How more clueless can you be? Learn the actual names of the miners, don't embarrass yourself.

My excuses, because u spread so many fud i didnt take my time to read your message, like i read ariocpminer while u typed ariominer.

The bogdan miner is working perfect on single gpu systems, atm i am testing a crossfire system what is working perfectly. People with big rigs, all without any problems Smiley

The regkey can be used to prefend your driver will crash (in fact, some people with BF3/4(pc game) had also this issues and they came with the regkey solution). I know that low/slow memory gpu's can crash because the intensity is to high for the extreme low budget cards.

MarvinSa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 11:51:55 PM by Mikanoshi

My excuses, because u spread so many fud i didnt take my time to read your message
Read it again. Problem is ONLY with UI being laggy while mining and there is no way to fine tune intensity to sacrifice 10-15% of hashrate and get responsive UI.
ccminer, t-rex, crypto-dredge, a1min3r, enemy, ewbf - all can be configured for that, but none of Arionum GPU miners can, that means I cannot mine ARO on GPU (or can only at night Grin)

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:23:45 PM by Islapdonkey

First of all, i will like to state that i have no problem with the coin's tech, however, my problem is with some of the individuals leading the project. I was one of the first people to get involved with this coin and personally invested 7 BTC. An investment that i should mention is currently worth about 1.2 BTC. However,that's not my main ail cos price fluctuates, but its the lack of responsibility from some of the leading figures/quickness to muzzle any member that not heaping worthless praises on them that i object to.

The first exchange associated with this coin was octaex, the dev personally promoted this as a great exchange, it was listed on their announcement board and the devs and their marketing crew were quick to guide newbies to make purchases from the site. When the exchange decided to pull an exit scam, they were quick to respond that they didn't force anyone to buy from that site, one of their marketing admin (SLPTOME) went as far as ridiculing individuals that lost tons of money to the exchange and blamed them for joining/buying coins from an exchange that was not established while negating the fact that they personally promoted/touted this exchange.

Post the issue with octaex, the coin had an issue of an individual maliciously abusing the mining algo and dumping the coins price, rather than take an immediate action, the dev ignored several post related to this and waited till the coin was dumped from a stable point of above 1000 sat to the low 200s before he decided to take action to fix the algo issue.

Post the fork to fix the algo issue, the Dev specifically stated that the coin will be on maintenance on mercatox for one week. Two months later, the coin is still on maintenance with no clear date on when trading might resume, so you have a coin that ppl have invested several btc into, and there is no current market to trade it/no clear date on when trading might resume. if a member decide to speak on this, they are automatically banned for not keeping cool and staying positive thru the bullshit.
  Keep in mind, the ban is usually from a marketing admin (who are just random individuals that provide little to no marketing benefit but were given marketing title/admin advantages on discord). Except for OVERLODE and in some instances Ario, none of the stated marketing admins provide tangible benefits to the coin, but they are provided the right to exercise power on discord that severely surpasses the benefit they provide to the project. I would even say that i have probably invested more BTC into this project than most of this supposedly marketing but not really marketing guys.

So, my account was banned on discord for pretty much stating that since inception, the coin has always been associated with less than dependable exchanges and ask for the admin to take some form of responsibility cos it does no one any good to invest a lot of money into a coin with no reliable exchange, and no clear date on when trading might commence. No slander, no lies, just plain truth.

Anyway, i have several discord acct on different IP, so am still good but it just the principle that gets on my nerve. It pisses me off that i get banned from discord for clearly stating a fact (it goes against the encouraged happy go lucky, stay positive thru a hailstorm, kumbaya my lord bullshit that they promote to the sheep that are scared to ask for accountability), also pisses me off when its from an individual that probably has less invested into this project and provides absolutely no tangible benefit to this coin. So, like i said i have several discord accts, so am good but its the principle that gets on my nerve. As long as my main acct is banned, i will make it thing to constantly rant on this public forum (which has far more reach than discord), on every page for a really long time ( my post hx should prove that when am committed, i really stay on the matter).

When i start slandering the coin and making up lies about the project or the admins, then i will gladly accept a ban. But i refuse to let you start a project under the guise of it been a DECENTRALIZED affair, then ban me for clearly stating a proven fact.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

I agree something smells fishy here.

I can't understand why deposits / withdrawls in Mercatox are still "in maintenance".

I can't understand why someone is using a botnet and mining and dumping the coin, and we got a hardfork with no changes whatsoever on CPU algo.

I just sold all my ARO (not that much) at a ridiculous price to be able to withdraw it in BTC.

Now I have some more on my LightWallet that I can't do nothing with it.
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

@Islapdonkey
I personally know a couple people (except myself ofc Grin) that were banned on Discord too for just showing some concern.
You will be called fudder here a lot. I guess they still don't acknowledge that the botnet was/is mining ARO (or you can call him an individual with a big hashrate Cheesy)

teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

This moment is the right moment to collect them like Aro, has a great potential in the future, there are many people who like swarmed to find out the latest information about Aro, hoping its price will improve for the next few days and so on.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 07:23:21 PM by logictense

@Islapdonkey
I personally know a couple people (except myself ofc Grin) that were banned on Discord too for just showing some concern.
You will be called fudder here a lot. I guess they still don't acknowledge that the botnet was/is mining ARO (or you can call him an individual with a big hashrate Cheesy)

Thats quite disturbing as this display of ur sulky attitude showcases ur ignorance and inability to correctly interpret the situation. This is supernews, and Im glad that ban took place because I also like to kick noobs out of my channel for bandwidth blocking. I also know that u teamed up with walking beard and try to realize why and how that beard is walking.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

@Islapdonkey

Dude i have been called worse than fudder. I tend not to pay attention to a sheep, and just keep speaking my mind. The dev is on discord claiming that the ban were due to insult directed on their admin with no regard that the admin instigated the whole affair. So we the docile sheep are expected to take insults from the admin but if we dare defend ourselves and dish the insult back, then it leads to an automatic ban.
  Again, in this decentralized space with no clear leaders, the project is nothing without he mass. So, i suggest the admins fall in line and curb that ego. As for me, i will oblige cos the little hammer does not extend to this public forum and am still a member of discord under several aliases. So rather than discuss the dirty affairs in private, we can talk about it in this public forum.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

@Islapdonkey

Dude i have been called worse than fudder. I tend not to pay attention to a sheep, and just keep speaking my mind. The dev is on discord claiming that the ban were due to insult directed on their admin with no regard that the admin instigated the whole affair. So we the docile sheep are expected to take insults from the admin but if we dare defend ourselves and dish the insult back, then it leads to an automatic ban.
  Again, in this decentralized space with no clear leaders, the project is nothing without he mass. So, i suggest the admins fall in line and curb that ego. As for me, i will oblige cos the little hammer does not extend to this public forum and am still a member of discord under several aliases. So rather than discuss the dirty affairs in private, we can talk about it in this public forum.

lol I too got banned the other day as @Timber03 because some d-bag logged on dropped profanities on me because I asked a legitimate question. When he wouldn't stop, I told him to get his mom to make him more meatloaf. A few minutes later I was banned. Fitting right? I get attacked with profanity and respond with less and I get banned. My rigs have left the pools since, and not going back unless things change.
Fam-Eric

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Toliver Ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Greetings
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Since i don't want to get involved into the discord conversation, i will pose this statements here. My comment that created this hoopla was clearly stating that since inception this coin has only been involved with less than dependable exchanges and requesting clear info on when trading might commence/dev's discussion with exchanges. The dev is on discord stating he has answered this question from me several time but i know for a fact that this is my first time posing this question. So i would really appreciate a screen shot of me asking this question before. Just one will suffice.

As for his claim about me been a nuisance that they let stick around for awhile, it should be noted that not only did i extensively promote this coin in the earlier stages, i got 3 friends to invest over 5 BTC into the coin, individuals that are currently at loss due to inaction taken by the dev when the exploit of the algo was first discovered and as i mentioned i personally invested 7 BTC. I would be interested in knowing how much those supposedly marketing admins invested into his coin or how much the Dev invested out of pocket to support his own fucking coin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

As it seem they posting bs with newbie accts to bury info and get to another page, i will bump this up

First of all, i will like to state that i have no problem with the coin's tech, however, my problem is with some of the individuals leading the project. I was one of the first people to get involved with this coin and personally invested 7 BTC. An investment that i should mention is currently worth about 1.2 BTC. However,that's not my main ail cos price fluctuates, but its the lack of responsibility from some of the leading figures/quickness to muzzle any member that not heaping worthless praises on them that i object to.

The first exchange associated with this coin was octaex, the dev personally promoted this as a great exchange, it was listed on their announcement board and the devs and their marketing crew were quick to guide newbies to make purchases from the site. When the exchange decided to pull an exit scam, they were quick to respond that they didn't force anyone to buy from that site, one of their marketing admin (SLPTOME) went as far as ridiculing individuals that lost tons of money to the exchange and blamed them for joining/buying coins from an exchange that was not established while negating the fact that they personally promoted/touted this exchange.

Post the issue with octaex, the coin had an issue of an individual maliciously abusing the mining algo and dumping the coins price, rather than take an immediate action, the dev ignored several post related to this and waited till the coin was dumped from a stable point of above 1000 sat to the low 200s before he decided to take action to fix the algo issue.

Post the fork to fix the algo issue, the Dev specifically stated that the coin will be on maintenance on mercatox for one week. Two months later, the coin is still on maintenance with no clear date on when trading might resume, so you have a coin that ppl have invested several btc into, and there is no current market to trade it/no clear date on when trading might resume. if a member decide to speak on this, they are automatically banned for not keeping cool and staying positive thru the bullshit.
  Keep in mind, the ban is usually from a marketing admin (who are just random individuals that provide little to no marketing benefit but were given marketing title/admin advantages on discord). Except for OVERLODE and in some instances Ario, none of the stated marketing admins provide tangible benefits to the coin, but they are provided the right to exercise power on discord that severely surpasses the benefit they provide to the project. I would even say that i have probably invested more BTC into this project than most of this supposedly marketing but not really marketing guys.

So, my account was banned on discord for pretty much stating that since inception, the coin has always been associated with less than dependable exchanges and ask for the admin to take some form of responsibility cos it does no one any good to invest a lot of money into a coin with no reliable exchange, and no clear date on when trading might commence. No slander, no lies, just plain truth.

Anyway, i have several discord acct on different IP, so am still good but it just the principle that gets on my nerve. It pisses me off that i get banned from discord for clearly stating a fact (it goes against the encouraged happy go lucky, stay positive thru a hailstorm, kumbaya my lord bullshit that they promote to the sheep that are scared to ask for accountability), also pisses me off when its from an individual that probably has less invested into this project and provides absolutely no tangible benefit to this coin. So, like i said i have several discord accts, so am good but its the principle that gets on my nerve. As long as my main acct is banned, i will make it thing to constantly rant on this public forum (which has far more reach than discord), on every page for a really long time ( my post hx should prove that when am committed, i really stay on the matter).

When i start slandering the coin and making up lies about the project or the admins, then i will gladly accept a ban. But i refuse to let you start a project under the guise of it been a DECENTRALIZED affair, then ban me for clearly stating a proven fact.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Thats quite disturbing as this display of ur sulky attitude showcases ur ignorance and inability to correctly interpret the situation. Overall its supernews, and Im glad that ban took place because I also like to kick noobs out of my channel for bandwidth blocking. I also know that u teamed up with walking beard and try to realize why and how that beard is walking.
If someone bans me for reasons like "FUD" I automatically count them as being unfit for running a crypto project at best. Scammers at worst.
That's a pretty good evaluation method, your investments will be a lot safer with adequate and strong team and not with someone who can't stand to hear any negative comments, especially if they are legit Smiley

And wtf is that about walking beard? No idea what you are talking about Huh

Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

As it seem they posting bs with newbie accts to bury info and get to another page, i will bump this up
That's just someone creating twinks for airdrops or spam or something else Grin They are all over BCT.

silverstein_robert

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Seems like a very interesting idea, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
HashPi

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:36:27 PM by HashPi

Please understand that those on the marketing team are not compensated in any way, shape, or form. We do bounce ideas off each other in a private channel. Advice is offered (like a board). There is such thing as a time investment (which is most valuable and one you seem to overlook).

I've spoken to you before, Airlinepossession about your concerns, of which were regurgitated statements about the same misinformation (which you stated, "I didn't know").

A agree with some of your points, however... your delivery needs work.

That said, there is always room for improvement.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

Please understand that those on the marketing team are not compensated in any way, shape, or form. We do bounce ideas off each other in a private channel. Advice is offered (like a board). There is such thing as a time investment (which is most valuable and one you seem to overlook).

I've spoken to you before, Airlinepossession about your concerns, of which were regurgitated statements about the same misinformation (which you stated, "I didn't know").

A agree with some of your points, however... your delivery needs work.

That said, there is always room for improvement.

Compensated or not, the fact that some of this guys that provide zero tangible benefit than get on the thread and shill bs about moon have the right to ban ppl for speaking on a proven fact, then claim they were insulted when they instigated the whole thing is annoying. Like i stated before, am not a docile sheep that sits in the corner and be berated by some individual and i choose not to respond cos they have some flunky admin title esp when the individual provide nothing tangible to the topic at hand.

As for the conversation we had, i will admit that you were responsible for letting me know that the admin was finally doing working on fixing the issue with the algo, but when you told me this, the news that were working on it was only a week old while the issue itself was identified but not worked on for several months. This was a known issue that should have been dealt with with immediate urgency but he waited till the coin dumped from a stable 1000 sat to the lower 200 before he decided to act.

The dev is on discord claiming that my final question that raised this hoopla was a constant repeat from me and am still waiting on that screenshot to prove it cos i know for a fact that it was the first time i posed that question. He specifically stated that the coin will be in maintenance for 1 week, and its two months later with no update/ possible date on when trading might commence and he has a problem with me posing a statement regarding the matter/responding crassly to one of his marketing guy, when the marketing (but not really marketing) guy choose to hurl the first insult.

The admin choose not to accept any responsibility as if they don't realize that a lot of money is invested into this project and BTC does not fall from sky. I guess, he barely has that much personally invested into the coin from a financial aspect, so its all gain for him. That why he helped lure several ppl to octaex, and claimed aloof when shit hit the fan. coinmarkets tried the same shit, but eca dev been the coin with the biggest volume, took matters into their hand and resolved it. Aro was the only coin with volume on octaex, and he personally guided a bunch of ppl to that site with the announcements/ constant suggestion to buy from the site, but when shit hit the fan and they pulled an act quite similar to coinsmarket, the dev stated that he didn't force anyone to use the site and slptome ( a marketing but not really marketing admin) was clowning ppl who lost hard earned money for using the site even though they promoted the shit out of the site.

Again, i have no problem with the tech, but the idea of banning ppl, if they don't adhere to the happy go lucky bullshit promoted on the thread, esp when we all know there is a lot to be currently unhappy about is what pisses me off. By the way, zean has yet to exhale in awhile but left up to everyone, shit is all good.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: