Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

Hi guys! I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

I would like to correct a mistake, I thought that OctaEx was paid for with donations when in fact it was not, confusion on my part.

As for condescending replies from members of the team, I cannot comment as I did not see all the conversations you had before your ban. I am unwilling to comment on your ban, as that is something that is between yourselves and the Dev's, I am simply a marketing member looking to help ARO in any way I can. I have however seen some of your conversations, and I understand that this is a passionate issue for you, I understand you lost money, however I cannot accept that the ARO Dev team is responsible for listing on "unreliable" exchanges. At some point all the big exchanges were new and unknown, any one of them could have exit scammed. We simply provided a solution to the community that so badly wanted to be able to trade ARO.

With regards to us knowing about the cloud miners, yes we did know about it, but struggled to come up with a solution that was fair and in the best interests of the community. We believe we did come up with that solution, and yes, we will be criticised for the time taken to implement that solution, but it wasn't something that we came to lightly.

As with Mercatox, we can only go on what information we are given by them. We don't want to give no information at all to the community, so we keep them updated with what we ourselves are told.

Of course, you have a right to defend yourself in situations where you feel you have been ridiculed of had a less than favourable reply. Not knowing exactly what was said however, sometimes angry reactions to something you don't want to hear may not be the best course of action?

Out of respect i will say thanks and i won't drag it out with you cos i understand its in your best interest to side with the team. However, it doesn't take a genius to know that the dev team wouldn't have sat on the sideline and watch their personal investment wither away with no action if they actually had invested into the project when stability was achieved at 1000sat. As for my reaction, i believe its was well warranted cos am a fair believer in responding to ignorance with a higher level of ignorance but then again that's my way of thinking. Either way, am good, i still have several aliases on discord, i just choose to now discuss topics out on a public forum, since forced positivity is the only opinion accepted on the discord.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 01:01:38 PM by JoenNL

Can you tell me the exploit you are talking about in more detail? Or are you talking about the AWS / GCP cpu abuse done by zean and others? If it is the second one, I dont think it appropriate to define it as a fundamental flaw of Arionum, but a flaw of the cloud services.

It was a flaw of the cloud services that was immediately identified by the general members and made visible to the dev team. An immediate update to the algo could have easily prevented the severe dump but they waited for months till the coin fell from a stable 1000 sat to lower 200 sat before implementing any change. To make matters worse, this wasn't a rewrite that needed several months to be implement rather its a week of work with a busy schedule, so it puzzles the shit out of me on why they waited to implement that change.

Well that's not really how a cryptocoin should work. If somebody find a way to get many hashes (like using Amazon Servers or another cloud service) he can use that. What if i did rent servers for 10k euro's a month, i invest a lot in the coin by mining. I would be pissed of if they block my transactions. It would be funny if people call my investment a botnet without any prove. Renting cloud servers is not a botnet. However, this cloud servers has a much smaller part in the mining system now. So on that way the aro team did there thing.

The fork what Arionum made was not a small one, the total system has changes from a 1 block mining system to a ''3'' block mining system, all together on the same blockchain. This coin started to be a CPU only coin, but if people are using Cloud Services to get a lot CPU power, many coins will be go to this whale(s). That was the reason why they should fix this. However, Arionum has proved themself to do everything good (as far as human people can do) in 1 time. Like this totally new mining system (1 cpu block, 1 gpu block) is a totaly new way of mining and totally regarding the ALGO what Arionum is using.

This shows also the big opportunities what Arionum (and the team behind it) have. They are making major steps, and yes i also told them to place that steps on this forum. This because many positive things are going on but the people on bitcointalk dont know about it. I never saw a strong community like this before on a cryptocoin. On discord everybody is helping when somebody has an issue or want to improve there mining speed. This algo is ''new'' for everybody and everybody is ready to help. Everybody can take part if it, everybody can ask and give help if needed Cheesy Everybody can make suggestions to the dev team to make more options reality.
When i asked cuby (she is the woman behind the Arionum mobile app, cross platform wallet and the webwallet) to add some options, she add it directly (ofcourse it should have positive effects). In 3 hours i had an mobile wallet update what have positive inpacts to the mining system form the mobile wallet (like the screensaver to prevend burn-in on displays). In the past i tried to help with Ethereum and some other coins, 99% from the time you wont get any answer or they wont do nothing about your message. So yes it's sad when this aro team is doing so much, people still try to burn it down.

And ofcourse, i also started an discussion about this cloud service part with the Aro dev, i also asked why he just dont simply ban this Zean (this zean, i dont know if this a bad person.. His dumps are totally NOT big, in fact, he made also donations to the Aro fund!) and the answer was: we dont gonne regulate the coin and the price. This Zean (nobody know if he used scam accounts on Amazon/cloud) can be a fair person what have big trusts in Arionum, maybe that's why he invested to much in this coin.
After my conversation with the ARODEV i could say one thing: i agree with arodev.

If people have questions, ask them on a normall way and everybody get there answer on a normall way Cheesy Lets being nice to each other and help eachother when needed (i think this is the strongest part from Arionum, inclusive the good dev team behind it what make many coin options reall what no other coin can ever have).

Your angle is of no value,  cos they ended up switching the algo,  thus proving they knew and realized that it was been exploited from the beginning when the members brought it to their attention.  If the dev team had personal finances invested into the coin like some of us and it wasnt all gain for them, then they wouldn't have waited months to update that algo.  They wouldn't have sat around and comfortably watch the coin crash from a stable 1000 sat to 200 sat due to the action of one or few individuals. I will reiterate that the work done was a week job on a busy schedule. I have a sister that does this for a living and few friends that can attest to that.

I have no issue with cuby, I think she is great but I don't believe in sugarcoating my opinion to stay positive thru some bullshit.  And what is a normal way to ask a question? All the points i stated that resulted in a ban were clearly facts. I dropped a few fbomb towards slptome a marketing (but not really marketing) guy who replied to my ist statement about issue's related to the coin still in maintenance two months post its due date by stating that "i sound like a broken record"

Respect is earned not given cos you have some bullshit admin tag associated with your name.  I won't be surprised if i personally invested/ promoted the coin more than the aforementioned guy with the marketing tag,  whose only marketing tactic is to get on the board and talk about moon every once in awhile.  So yeah fuck him.

Like I already stated there are more pressing issues that had yet to be dealt with or dealt with in extreme tardy fashion that speaks on professionalism rather than worrying about an f bomb on a forum.  

As for the dumper, the coin has stayed in maintenance post the algo update,  so we don't know if his action will be curtailed.  One thing i know is that he was given the time to accumulate a hefty amount of coin and shoot to the top of the leader board even with the extensive dumping.  So,  he can choose to create masternodes and make a killing of that end while still killing the cpu side.  So if anything he is only limited on the gpu side, which is one part of a three sided equation.

Where do you see that 200 sats? U keep talking about 1000-> 200 sats drop. I can not find that price. And if we go further about this price...
The lowest ARO price is still higher then the big BTC dump. Many coins (like 99% from all coins) dropped harder then ARO. The ARO price is around the 400 sats so please stop using the number 200 oké?

The community is now waiting for Mercatox to open the doors (so withdraw/deposit) and watch what the price will do. This is why people are not ''pumping'', they are waiting. They can pump, because u can trade ARO/BTC. But you dont know what happen after thedoors go open. Nobody want to ''pump'' the price to 1k or 2k sats if you dont know what will happen when the doors open. Logical or logical? This is NOT because people are losing the trust (in fact, the community trust is getting more and more).

There are big BTC members involved in ARO, you dont need to worry about the 400 sats (almost the lowest price) what ARO is worth now. Yes on some other markets u see big pumps when a deposit/withdraw is closed. This price will fall to death when the wallets are open. At this point u see that the community is preparing for the doors open on mercatox.

Dude you can't find that price because you haven't followed this coin since inception, you can choose to do a little more research, or ask other members that have been around before you before jumping the gun. At least have the full history of what you defending before you spend your time shilling/posing a defense. As for 200 sat, i have stated several times lower 200sat, so must be a mistake when i stated exactly 200sat, this coin was trading around 235 sat a drop from a stable price of 1000sat (again do your research) before the fork was announced, which bumped the price to upper 300s. Post the fork, the coin has been on maintenance and no one has been able to deposit, even the main dumper who destroyed the price is unable to deposit to sell, so currently the true value of the coin is biased.

Also if you had more info about the history of the coin then you would know that aro exchange commenced post the btc drop and a baseline was achieved even post serious drop in BTC price. also you would have a clear reason/ backing support to show what destroyed the price. Just do a little more reason to help your shill

First of all: i start mining this coin after ~10 minutes they released this coin on bitcointalk, i was with 20 other people mining this coin. So let me make this clear, i am one of the oldest members from Arionum. That i didnt talked here but was just mining dont change anything. You can easy look at the block explorer when i did earn my first transaction, it was at day 1.
It's oke that u can not stop finding a negative thing. Like u can not stop talking about the aro price: 200 sats (while the price is ~400 sats), u can not stop saying that the exchange is for 2 months on maintenance mode (while its 1 month). You are changing the current facts.
Bitcoin is around the 6500 dollar, not 1000 dollar because it was 1000 dollar somewere in the past.
Like me, i saw aro around the 2000 sats also. However i dont care about the octaex price (where it was 2k+ sats).

I really dont understand want you want to say, u are throwing incorrect actual numbers. Yes u feel bad because octaex did bad things to everybody what was using that website, this was totally outside the control what ARO have. This has nothing to do with aro itself.

So when we are done with this, what is your next thing? You keep searching for things what are not actual anymore. Discussions are healthy, everybody on discord are discussion with eachother. But you are just searching for things what are not reall.

Like the coin ETN, i bought them for 1200 sats, the price from that coin is now around the 80 sats. Can happen.. Do i need to shit all over the place there now? What can they do about it? Anyway, outside all this negativity i want to welcome you to the cryptoworld.

Usretangna

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

First of all: i start mining this coin after ~10 minutes they released this coin on bitcointalk, i was with 20 other people mining this coin. So let me make this clear, i am one of the oldest members from Arionum. That i didnt talked here but was just mining dont change anything. You can easy look at the block explorer when i did earn my first transaction, it was at day 1.
It's oke that u can not stop finding a negative thing. Like u can not stop talking about the aro price: 200 sats (while the price is ~400 sats), u can not stop saying that the exchange is for 2 months on maintenance mode (while its 1 month). You are changing the current facts.
Bitcoin is around the 6500 dollar, not 1000 dollar because it was 1000 dollar somewere in the past.
Like me, i saw aro around the 2000 sats also. However i dont care about the octaex price (where it was 2k+ sats).

I really dont understand want you want to say, u are throwing incorrect actual numbers. Yes u feel bad because octaex did bad things to everybody what was using that website, this was totally outside the control what ARO have. This has nothing to do with aro itself.

So when we are done with this, what is your next thing? You keep searching for things what are not actual anymore. Discussions are healthy, everybody on discord are discussion with eachother. But you are just searching for things what are not reall.

Like the coin ETN, i bought them for 1200 sats, the price from that coin is now around the 80 sats. Can happen.. Do i need to shit all over the place there now? What can they do about it? Anyway, outside all this negativity i want to welcome you to the cryptoworld.

I guess you the super shill with a purpose. Well, good for you. While you didn't make your presence known till it was convenient to state that you were one of the oldest members, my involvement with the coin was made known immediately, but we not here to measure dick size, so i will drop it.

However, the price of Aro on octaex was stable at 1k and every once in awhile pumped to 2k but always returned and maintained stability at 1k. The fact that you don't care about octaex price doesn't change that. Whether they pulled an exit scam or not, the mass maintained a stable price at 1k sat, coincidentally when the scam initiated, was when the player abusing the cloud accts came into play. The players action could have easily been nipped in the bud immediately to protect investors interest, but the aro dev had no intention of such cos its all profit for him and he just sat around and watched the guy destroy the value ( which i still find suspicion as fuck but am not going to speak on cos i don't have the proof) but anyway, I wonder why you care about mercatox price then.

Everything i have mentioned is real, they promoted the shit out of octaex and when they pulled an exit scam, they denied culpability while one of their marketing admin was making fun of ppl for using the site(quite professional i might add),

They intentional ignored that an individual was abusing the limitation with the algo and did nothing while the price of the coin was destroyed from a stable price of 1000 sat till it was hovering around 235 sat before they decided to act on the algo ( the fact the price boosted back to upper 300s after the announcement, does not change the fact that they let it slide all the way down to lower 200 before deciding to act)

The coin is still on maintenance several weeks post there initial due date( even if am off by a few weeks, doesn't change the fact that the coin is still on maintenance, post that fork, way past deadline and we not even sure the fork will curtail the work of the dumper yet) So all real, all fact, just not sugarcoated with rainbow dust for the sake of positivity.

And no need to welcome me to the cryptoworld, i have probably been here longer than you. I just never learnt to muzzle myself/ curtail on my speaking my mind, in hopes of making a profit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
silverstein_robert

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

For me, idea it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

If a nerd try to scam people in discord, ofc he get banned.
This because many kids dont know how to ask questions but they do know how to spread fud and bullshit, this is helping nobody.
Great, now you are calling us scammers, kids and nerds (for some reason you think it's bad Grin)
LOL JoenNL is such an ARO fanboy, it's cute. Just as cute as his replies to spam posts by twink accounts Grin
Looks like a really interesting business with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
yeah i dont wory about it Cheesy Is a great team with more results then words, they do more then that they talk.

It should also be noted that the algo exploiter probably holds the number one spot on the leader board and since the coin has stayed on maintenance post the fork to fix the algo exploit, no one can safely state that the fork was successfully in curtailing his actions.
More than half of CPU hashrate still belongs to 1 miner.
He was dumping tons of coins regularly, but now exchange is no more, so I can only imagine a size of that dump when wallet is fixed Shocked
There was also no way to prevent it, only to completely change mining of the coin from CPU-only to CPU/GPU/MN, so it wasn't a quick modification (and even after all that time first attempt to fork failed).

P.S. You post a shit ton of words, almost to a point of TL;DR Smiley

xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

botnet Zean is still here.
R.I.P botnetcoin

there are his wallets for mining:

3Jy6Pv1HXQ4bnSMKx5J1qj7UxtJLtjREAUZbikxm4yyGxH9NeWMTWk4CPhgiLfaFhymDshUpDzsLBMK RWYupUoK4

3HghQMrCeqLPYzMBWx2w4WbcUt3snaRTTrVdXTKkPAAcVHbyze4CQtTshhsmmB3iyqKpjdvMmzKZv1p 7z5ihq43C

here are his depot ~6 million coins + 20 masternodes

5P9x4c9ux2BK4mP1nZR6YHbpGGJ9pMGSwwetVLcgVt6YHhJX4n3GW8rWiSfUJa9A2bJM34dkFKqroaN jogKCFFij

5exNCgMB4WtZproKKrae2CYXky5ZEJUWnpCw3FABbu5hMsGGvRf7QgDAYfpxJXyWUA9aPxNLicMNg96 ZKCW5DtYR
zaiana

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

The plan team is working on their best work for the idea, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:46:06 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 08:00:15 AM by JoenNL

The plan team is working on their best work for the idea, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico

Hey!

There is no ICO and no premine. They are busy with listing on more exchanges right now, on one bigger exchange the fee is payed and they are reviewing Arionum for listing. There were Arionum is a totally new system baased on PHP/Argon they need to check and test it first.
But again, there is no ICO and no Premine (why are this 0 and 1 activity accounts talking about ICO? haha)

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 08:22:16 AM by JoenNL

Yeah that's true Mikanoshi, i'm ''fan'' from Arionum and indeed i am also cute, i think you can be cute to right? Or are u just pure hate and negativity? Nah i dont beleive this, yes u can be cute Cheesy And yes i give an reply on this spam/ghost accounts so new comming people know that there is no ico. Nothing wrong with that i hope.

Good morning anyway!

And, if you need some help with something what has to do with Arionum (that mining part?), just ask. Well, if you are running Windows, i only use the miners on Windows not on Ubuntu or a other Linux fork (however it seems like the miners are running fine on all different operating systems).
I remember u was talking about ur nvidia drivers keep crashing, this can almost not be related to the miner if u are using decent gpu cards (and for what i know u are using recent gpu's?). In the bogdanminer folder you can find a reg key, this prevent drivers from being crashed. U should run this reg key and restart your computer after.
Also there is an auto tune option in the bogdan miner what will give you the best intensity at the end of the test.

What also can happen, if you use 1 very old nvidia gpu and 1 new nvidia gpu, maybe you are using an intensity what is good for the new card but to high for the old card. I really dont know how u create that nvidia crash because you dont say anything. I hope we can help eachother (well, i hope i can help you) to fix this. I know it has nothing to do with the miner so i wont ask the miner dev to come over to here to help you. I know we can do this together Wink

Ofcourse u are always free to contact bogdan on discord, he is always happy if he can help people (good thing from this project, all dev's are working together and they are working together with the community).

If you are getting crashes on the cryptogone miner it can be u are giving it to much gpu memory, u can easy change this by edit the -t -b numbers.

Just show me the miner what u are using and the .bat file (if you are on windows..) what u are using. And be sure u have installed the bogdan reg key to prevent drivers can crashed.

Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I am banned from ARO Discord.
Everything you (and everyone else) say (and know, and don't know Smiley) I already did and it didn't help.
Crashes are not a problem, I guess no one reads my posts anymore...
Only miner devs can help by rewriting the miners to relax the intensity.

percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

I guess you the super shill with a purpose. Well, good for you. While you didn't make your presence known till it was convenient to state that you were one of the oldest members, my involvement with the coin was made known immediately, but we not here to measure dick size, so i will drop it.

However, the price of Aro on octaex was stable at 1k and every once in awhile pumped to 2k but always returned and maintained stability at 1k. The fact that you don't care about octaex price doesn't change that. Whether they pulled an exit scam or not, the mass maintained a stable price at 1k sat, coincidentally when the scam initiated, was when the player abusing the cloud accts came into play. The players action could have easily been nipped in the bud immediately to protect investors interest, but the aro dev had no intention of such cos its all profit for him and he just sat around and watched the guy destroy the value ( which i still find suspicion as fuck but am not going to speak on cos i don't have the proof) but anyway, I wonder why you care about mercatox price then.

Everything i have mentioned is real, they promoted the shit out of octaex and when they pulled an exit scam, they denied culpability while one of their marketing admin was making fun of ppl for using the site(quite professional i might add),

They intentional ignored that an individual was abusing the limitation with the algo and did nothing while the price of the coin was destroyed from a stable price of 1000 sat till it was hovering around 235 sat before they decided to act on the algo ( the fact the price boosted back to upper 300s after the announcement, does not change the fact that they let it slide all the way down to lower 200 before deciding to act)

The coin is still on maintenance several weeks post there initial due date( even if am off by a few weeks, doesn't change the fact that the coin is still on maintenance, post that fork, way past deadline and we not even sure the fork will curtail the work of the dumper yet) So all real, all fact, just not sugarcoated with rainbow dust for the sake of positivity.

And no need to welcome me to the cryptoworld, i have probably been here longer than you. I just never learnt to muzzle myself/ curtail on my speaking my mind, in hopes of making a profit.

TLDR version of Islapdonkey's posts over the last couple of pages:

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

I am banned from ARO Discord.
Everything you (and everyone else) say (and know, and don't know Smiley) I already did and it didn't help.
Crashes are not a problem, I guess no one reads my posts anymore...
Only miner devs can help by rewriting the miners to relax the intensity.

But why should the miner devs rewrite the whole miner when everybody is using it without any problems except you?

If 1000+ people are using it without any problem, you can not expect that the dev rewrite the miner for 1 person. If you really want to miner this coin with ur GPU u can also make a pull request on the bogdan github and tell him what you like to see in the next update? Maybe he can just add a feature so you can also mine with ur gpu?

But i dont think a dev will rewrite the whole miner when the miner is working on all 4GB and higher gpu's, so maybe he can just add a feature for you Cheesy

Epapprasut

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

this is SAD  Cry

Islapdonkey is right about not protecting the price while knowing there was an issue.
you selected to implement something that did not result into solving the problem since the guy abusing the hashrate is still here.
Price was stable between 1000 to 1500 sats by the time of Octaex exit scam, then "that" guy appeared and killed the price with his continuous dumping. it will be a miracle to see it back there since the abuser has million of coins waiting to be dumped while made an army of MNs.

i stopped mining this with my "big" cpus when the botnet-cloud service guy appeared but i still have 4 "smaller" cpus mining a few aros per day although i'm not so optimistic anymore.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:31:47 AM by JoenNL

this is SAD  Cry

Islapdonkey is right about not protecting the price while knowing there was an issue.
you selected to implement something that did not result into solving the problem since the guy abusing the hashrate is still here.
Price was stable between 1000 to 1500 sats by the time of Octaex exit scam, then "that" guy appeared and killed the price with his continuous dumping. it will be a miracle to see it back there since the abuser has million of coins waiting to be dumped while made an army of MNs.

i stopped mining this with my "big" cpus when the botnet-cloud service guy appeared but i still have 4 "smaller" cpus mining a few aros per day although i'm not so optimistic anymore.

How more miners are joining, how less 1 person can get. If the ARO team will control the mining part and the price, i prefer the oldskool bank they also regulate everything.
They can not ban a miner what have great speeds, there are also 0 proofs he is using hacked AWS accounts, its speculating. Maybe he is paying for those hashing power, nobody knows.

So no i never hope that ARO will act like the banks we have worldwide, ARO should be open for everybody so also big miners. On many coins u see 1 or a few persons is getting massive speeds (nicehash/rent users etc etc), also a price from a coin is NEVER EVER stable at the begin stage. ARO is still in the begin stage so the price is always getting ups and downs, i dont uynderstand why people make a problem about the ARO price is doing the same as all other coins.

This is no issue, this is how the cryptoworld works. ARODEV have the possibility to ban ZEAN, for what i know he dont want to do that because that's against all the rules a cryptocoin should have. This is why the fork came what was not planned at the beginning but it's a step forward for the community.

The issues were some people are talking about.. u can say that about all the coins what are active on coinmarketcap (only not USDT, this is a regulated coin and it will nog get pumped and dumped, its 1dollar for 1 usdt).

People what bought Bitcoin at 20.000 dollar, are they ''crying'' now because the price is 6000 dollar? Is this because BTC is bad? Nah i dont think that. Every coin got a lower price in compare with 6-9 months ago. U can not blame the ARO TEAM when prices are lower now...

I really dont understand the discussions here about the price, about zean... U can copy paste that in EVERY topic on bitcointalk, so please paste that messages in other topics, this is a waste of useless pages in this topic Cheesy

I think the biggest problem from ARO atm is that the team is active and try to help everybody, there are always people what try to abuse the goodwill from a hard working team, sad but true.

Tell me:
Why did not ETH protect the price? Why did not BTC protect the price @ 20k dollar? Why did nobody protect there price during the last months? Because that's what we called; regulating the price = against the cryptosystems how it should work. That's why the aro team also dont protect the price with buy walls. Remember its a totally new coin in the cryptoworld, it always take time to raise. No worry about that Cheesy

Ps. if you have proofs that zean is abusing the amazon/cloud servers on a illegal way, please send so the aro team can make actions about this. The problem is, there are no proofs (for what i know, but i can be wrong in this) he is using a botnet, its speculating by some people at this moment.

I think its more important to talk about the features this coin have and everything what is possible on this ARO system,

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

i don't disagree with what you state above.
Since we cannot prove anything, it is speculation....and if the user is actually paying for these services then it would be totally wrong to ban him.

However, what has occurred so far i wouldn't mark it as positive for the coin. no?
anyway, time will tell.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Kaushik Deverreoux

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Greetings
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 12:59:49 PM by JoenNL

i don't disagree with what you state above.
Since we cannot prove anything, it is speculation....and if the user is actually paying for these services then it would be totally wrong to ban him.

However, what has occurred so far i wouldn't mark it as positive for the coin. no?
anyway, time will tell.

Yeah indeed, for now i think the focus for the aro dev's is to keep developing and improving the coin (they are almost 24/7 busy) Cheesy

Also the new exchange will be a very positive next step for Arionum, so i hope they can figure it all out, well i am sure they can. ATM they are busy with a lot of things, and yes it would be beter if they also post all those things here instead of only on discord or after asking.

However i also like the idea how ARO is working: big actions but less words.. When the marketing will start it's a really big boom, because ARO already have some systems what no other coin can ever have because the blockchain from all other coins can not work like the ARO chain does.

So we can keep talking about Zean (while we dont even know if its a good or bad guy, shame on the people what call him a bad guy while nobody knows him...) or we can get the focus again on all the positive things the ARO team is doing, and that are much, much more things to talk about Cheesy And about that ban, i think when a coin team deside to ban a person from there system (Good or wrong) is always the worst thing a coin team can do. IT will be more negative if you just ban people without a legit reason (in my eyes all reasons are negative, that's abusing a system what can not be tolerated)

Ps we also started with a group of miners to mine on the arionum devfund ARO address. This because they did not do an ico/pre-mine, we are donation by mining on the wallet address from ARO FUND. Feel free to join, official day is 13 sept where we want to mine 24 hours to the devfund aro address to support the good work they are making.

They made major steps already in the cryptoworld and they deserve a lil donation Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: