Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

You said that you are a world wide company, but look at China or USA, how they will participate in your project while it is illigal in these countries. By the way they shoud be the main part of all consumers.
Hello! There are some ways how US and Chinese people will participate in our project! You have to know law very good!

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

But what if the government or other strictures eliminate vulnerability in the law?
When it happens, than we will think:)

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

How will you compete with other decentralized exchanges? For example, Binance, the current leader, is creating a new blockchain and a new decentralized exchange, which can also become a leader.
You know what the cost of transaction has Binance and how fast you can get your money?

SirViny

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

You said that you are a world wide company, but look at China or USA, how they will participate in your project while it is illigal in these countries. By the way they shoud be the main part of all consumers.
Hello! There are some ways how US and Chinese people will participate in our project! You have to know law very good!

But what if the government or other strictures eliminate vulnerability in the law?
It could not be eliminated completely. The vulnerability in any law always exists because there are often some contradictions in juridic documents that allow you to dispute the decision of the court or litigate the procedures)
I can’t agree with you because it’s a new sphere and there is no causes for contradictions  Sad
When something is being initially created it can seem to be clear and noncontroversial but when it develops after first established documents some problems and contradictions can arise although at first glance it was very obvious that they won't))
Well I think that everyone will remain at the his own opinion, but I don’t believe in fact that these two countries will not be able to create competently a law that won’t have any vulnerables.
GByron

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

How will you compete with other decentralized exchanges? For example, Binance, the current leader, is creating a new blockchain and a new decentralized exchange, which can also become a leader.
You know what the cost of transaction has Binance and how fast you can get your money?

But you can give faster transaction and lower commission?
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

It could not be eliminated completely. The vulnerability in any law always exists because there are often some contradictions in juridic documents that allow you to dispute the decision of the court or litigate the procedures)
I can’t agree with you because it’s a new sphere and there is no causes for contradictions  Sad
When something is being initially created it can seem to be clear and noncontroversial but when it develops after first established documents some problems and contradictions can arise although at first glance it was very obvious that they won't))
Well I think that everyone will remain at the his own opinion, but I don’t believe in fact that these two countries will not be able to create competently a law that won’t have any vulnerables.
Opinions differ. It's normal)
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Yes, you are right!

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Opinions differ. It's normal)
Every person have own opinion)

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

But you can give faster transaction and lower commission?
Yes, we will!

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

I think they dont need it:)

vozyblack

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

Hello! One more question! Why do you have a closed wallet balance?
moonwalker322

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Any ideas about the listing after the ICO stage?
Hello! What do you mean?

Where MDX coin will be listed after the end of the ICO stage?
Hello! We will be listed on top 10 exchanges!

At the same time??? How that's possible? Can you please provide more accurate information?
SirViny

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Why not? For example it’s beneficial to prohibit cryptocurrency for governments, because cryptocurrency is a killer of the whole bank system which pays big taxes in different countries.
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

All transactions you can see at our site, and how much money we collected! Again its made like this for security!

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Why not? For example it’s beneficial to prohibit cryptocurrency for governments, because cryptocurrency is a killer of the whole bank system which pays big taxes in different countries.
I think that crypto will work together with banks, because bank system will loose this war:)

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

Hello! What do you mean?

At the same time??? How that's possible? Can you please provide more accurate information?
All the information will be provided after we be already listed! Now we are almost on the final part of signing the contract!

moonwalker322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Hello! What do you mean?

All the information will be provided after we be already listed! Now we are almost on the final part of signing the contract!

How you could be at the final part of signing the contract if your ICO ain't over yet.
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Hello! What do you mean?

How you could be at the final part of signing the contract if your ICO ain't over yet.
ICO will be over in 1 month! Its not a lot of time and  signing a contract needs time because exchanges like Binance dont list every coin, they have hard verification, it means that we are not scam when we will be listed!

SirViny

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I think that crypto will work together with banks, because bank system will loose this war:)

Or all private banks will go bankrupt and there will be only natonalized ones)
moonwalker322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Hello! What do you mean?

ICO will be over in 1 month! Its not a lot of time and  signing a contract needs time because exchanges like Binance dont list every coin, they have hard verification, it means that we are not scam when we will be listed!

Well, you said that: "Now we are almost on the final part of signing the contract!".
How exchange would negotiate with you with out any information about the total number of sold tokens? It's impossible due to timeline.  

vozyblack

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

All transactions you can see at our site, and how much money we collected! Again its made like this for security!

If we saw a balance on the wallet, there would be more trust. The data on the site, you can change yourself. This does not affect safety in any way. you are saying that you write faithful information on the site.
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: