Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4278 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

I hope it will be a better year. But we can't be sure till after the first quarter of the year before we can know we are heading to. The future is always bright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

I think 2018 is good year for all of digital coins and any other related with them, bitcoin is like goes more expensive in middle 2018 and the most famous in digital coins are the projects of ICOs, many new investors whom interested in ICOs and bitcoin and right now the price of digital coins is down, it is just correction of price before all of the price digital coins to be more expensive in 2018.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly  Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

Yep not every altcoin does really have show their potential this year but it was a good news for all ethereium coin holders because it already reached 1k dollar. Ico's will also increase the value of their tokens since the market is pumping eth coins value. I think that eth coins does really have the potential to surpass bitcoins in the future.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Yes, since there are lots of predictions arise. The price of altcoins urge to increase which a indication for new batch of income to come.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Yes, since there are lots of predictions arise. The price of altcoins urge to increase which a indication for new batch of income to come.
All of cryptocurrency is just a barter something that they think that they deserve for the coin. The prices of cryptocurrency is overhyped.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

Waves(WAVES): A descentralized exchange, Bitshares style, which is in its infance and has a very interesting interface Coinigy style.
Ethbits(ETB's): Technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Ethbits. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, ETBS can be a profitable investment option.
This two is deserved higher pumping in 2018.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

For sure so many projects finishing theirs ICO and projects, new apps and platform will be released in 2018, so this year could much more fantastic than 2017.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly  Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

Yep not every altcoin does really have show their potential this year but it was a good news for all ethereium coin holders because it already reached 1k dollar. Ico's will also increase the value of their tokens since the market is pumping eth coins value. I think that eth coins does really have the potential to surpass bitcoins in the future.
If you have to take a look at it, altcoins rises last week of November up to now. My speculation says that it coincides when bitcoin price is going up so fast. So it has something to do with more people finding bitcoin and other altcoins a good way to earn a lot of money. But I also noticed that pumpers will choose a coin, do their thing and get out and put it on the next coin. That's why altcoins thrives, but with the current market crash, the landscapes has changes.

With that said, 2018 will be big for altcoins, but you have to be very careful what coins to put your money with. I advise top 10 coins to be safe. If you are going to funds shitcoins, just watch how it moves, you don't want to be trap specially during P&D.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

If you have to take a look at it, altcoins rises last week of November up to now. My speculation says that it coincides when bitcoin price is going up so fast. So it has something to do with more people finding bitcoin and other altcoins a good way to earn a lot of money. But I also noticed that pumpers will choose a coin, do their thing and get out and put it on the next coin. That's why altcoins thrives, but with the current market crash, the landscapes has changes.

With that said, 2018 will be big for altcoins, but you have to be very careful what coins to put your money with. I advise top 10 coins to be safe. If you are going to funds shitcoins, just watch how it moves, you don't want to be trap specially during P&D.

Yes top 10 is low risk to invest. I really wanted to invest it in a low risk coins they are stable and has good projects just like any other altcoins that is theoretical project you just wait for 2 to 3 years before it materialize.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Yes top 10 is low risk to invest. I really wanted to invest it in a low risk coins they are stable and has good projects just like any other altcoins that is theoretical project you just wait for 2 to 3 years before it materialize.

Whether good or bad for bitcoin but still we have altcoins to trade with. i'm pretty sure that Ethereum and Ripple has something crazy things will happen in the next few months. hold on tight because we will have good profit this year!

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

For anyone FUDDING over this, keep in mind VeChain is still way behind Cardano, which has a 16B market cap. It is literally just a whitepaper and a nice website, not even close to having a ready to use product, let alone real world use of the platform. It's still behind Tron. It's barely ahead of Bitcoin Gold, which was just a stupid moneygrab.
bottlecapper

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

I see so much contradiction in the outlook for bitcoin, and alt coins are tightly connected to bitcoin.  Like many have said do your research and take your time in making any investments. 
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Yeah its seems like a good year for altcoins but, you should be careful upon investing look first at the potential of the coin. The altcoins with real worth seems healthy pumping while other altcoins is still stock at their lowest peak. Another one is altcoins are so much related on bitcoin ,today bitcoin is so deep and altcoins decreases also its value in terms of usd and if your weak hands youll lose a big amount of money. Just study and read news about coins everyday.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I see so much contradiction in the outlook for bitcoin, and alt coins are tightly connected to bitcoin.  Like many have said do your research and take your time in making any investments. 
Crypto is future, you don't have to do much research to see that. All big companies are slowly accepting crypto currency and I think this year will show to us that crypto is not risky investment at all. I just hope that all these "tulipmania" fud will stop this year and some people will accept that they were wrong about crypto.
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

I'm hoping that this year 2018 is for the altcoins. Even though their prices decrease lately, i believe they will pump higher later.
And as for ripple, the support it gains decreases when most of its holders realized that it is centralized. But still im hoping things for ripple and other altcoins to become better sooner so that all of us can enjoy whatever coins we're keping.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:08:46 PM
Merited by Victor Beckham (1)

We all hope for a good year. The correction now give us a chance to invest more in reasonable prices and reload our guns.
Crypto currencies are moving forward and more popular. A lot a new investors are jumping in the game and a lot of new projects are launching every day. We have everything we need for a great year and I thing we are going to have it!

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Totally agree that 2018 will be a good year for altcoin. There are lots of altcoins with a very good project right now and not to mention the upcoming projects! Really can't wait to see what amazing things would happen this year.
Windybi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

In the future there will be many organizations involved and investments in the electronic money market, so I think altcoin will thrive in 2018, early 2018 is a good choice for you to invest in the market. electronic money
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

I think it will be a good year for altcoins, along with Bitcoin. Marketcap of the entire market will likely hit $1 trillion in the coming months but it seems hard for the market to break past the $850 billion barrier.
Yeah, my observation also the battle for number 2 in coinmarketcap is serious between ethereum and ripple
but from the moment at last year and first month in this 2018, I can learn that just follow the money, look at trade volume and you will know where is the best investment can take place. so better to check so you are in the good choice for invest this year 2018.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

I hope that happens, alt-coin will get better in 2018 so that all my goals and expectations will be achieved with alt-coin that I have
Many alt coin have greater performance this 2018. There is a possibility you will invest,wait some upcoming project launch everyday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: