Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN  (Read 4282 times)
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Yea 2018 is a good opportunity to grow for altcoins, some of them are doing great eg. ethereum, ripple etc but there is always that chance that many altcoins will fail to grow. So choose altcoins that seem to be having a good potential for growth in the long term.

which I see from many altcoins there are still some that are still good for the investment, its conto like it Ethereum which has a nice advantage and fast in transactions so I think we choose altcoin which has a long growth period, and see the project which is really nice that supports all altcoin

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

The world of encryption must be more and more prosperous, which can be seen from the market value in recent years. So long term holding huge potential coins is the right choice.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

The world of encryption must be more and more prosperous, which can be seen from the market value in recent years. So long term holding huge potential coins is the right choice.

That's right and we have to know firstly what was this coins like the coins before that make a huge jump from its current market price now. 2018 is a general idea which is we are more getting geared for 2019 and next coming years in a big revolution of cryptocurrency.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

This year, not only altcoins will grow, but also bitcoin. However, I think that rapid growth will occur in the fall. Many factors point to this. And if you remember the last year, you will understand that in the autumn we always see rapid growth.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

I think so. More and more new altcoin tokens are emerging. And this indicates that people's interest in altcoin is getting bigger. Right now the price of altcoin market is good. And can be an option for investment. that's why more and more people are fond of investing in the form of altcoin.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Big dreams in the first half of 2017 happened. I think they're right where they should be.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

We started on the right foot so yeah, Altcoins will do great this year, same goes for the ICO. The ones that will be successful will see a greatly price increase.

so if there is a big chance for altcoin to do a great things and pump. Which coin have that potential aside to ripple? And how long it could be??

explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

It depends on what you mean by "good year". Some altcoins will flourish, others will disappear. It's hard to say in general. The only thing is clear: bitcoin stands its ground and apparently will still do.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

This year will be very important for the crypt. All weak projects that do not have a sought-after product will simply disappear.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

It depends on what you mean by "good year". Some altcoins will flourish, others will disappear. It's hard to say in general. The only thing is clear: bitcoin stands its ground and apparently will still do.

Usually a good year is when Bitcoin increase its price and pull the rest of the market with it. A lot of coins will disappear, bit honestly most of them should never exist on first place.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

The easiest and easiest way to make money on cryptocurrencies is to buy and store them as long - term investments. To date, no direction in the world gives such income as cryptocurrencies. If you remember what growth in 2017 gave many Altoids, we get the following picture:
1. Bitcoin has increased 20 times per year
2. ETH has increased 100-fold
3. Litecoin has increased in 60 times.
4. Dash grew up in 120 times
And there are many such examples.
This year is no exception. After all, the cryptocurrency market is quite young, and a lot of projects only appear on the market.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

subcoins are the most active and highest volume of currency in the crypto currency stock market. 2018 was good for this part of the year but there has been acceleration of the recent times. I hope this goes on this year.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

The easiest and easiest way to make money on cryptocurrencies is to buy and store them as long - term investments. To date, no direction in the world gives such income as cryptocurrencies. If you remember what growth in 2017 gave many Altoids, we get the following picture:
1. Bitcoin has increased 20 times per year
2. ETH has increased 100-fold
3. Litecoin has increased in 60 times.
4. Dash grew up in 120 times
And there are many such examples.
This year is no exception. After all, the cryptocurrency market is quite young, and a lot of projects only appear on the market.
I agree with all your statistics, but many altcoins bought it after this rapid growth, and therefore, have not received such a large profit. I am satisfied with the income received in 2017, so I'm all happy, but for the people who purchased the cryptocurrency in late 2017 or early 2018 it is very important that this year, the cryptocurrency has shown growth. As it is I'm afraid to predict.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

Definitely. The bull run is back. Upwards 🔝

For majority yes it is a bull run so let's ride through it and enjoy the run. The only problem is when to take the profits as there are times that the moment you sell, the price increases still.

Too early to try any kind of ride. The market is showing mixed signs. My bet is the bull run will start in late May~mid June....

For sure. if you zoom out you will see that bitcoin is largely consolidating and moving sideways. It will definitely be prepping for a big run but it still has a little time before any massive breakouts.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
It depend on the altcoins, when i see my portfolio i found that the altcoins didn't rise in the same time, every altcoin have his time for reaching that's why we shouldn't generalised.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

it April 2018 you are concluding that this years will be a good year for ALTCOIN don't judge this time 2017 may even be better off for 2018 let see what will happen before December
mind you there is bull market 2017 we haven't experienced that this year, don't let us judge is yoo early my mate
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Of course, 2018 is a very good year for Alternate coins, we have seen quite numbers of reputable coins in the first quarter of the year which others are still coming up. one of the best is Dbrain

I agree that the year 2018 is a good year for altcoin, and now marketcap has been divided and making bitcoin marketcap continues to decline, continue to invest into altcoin will make us retire.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

Every year is gonna be a good year for you if you learn how to trade and profit even when Bitcoin is going down Cheesy
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Yes of course, you are right 2018 is a very good and great year for all Altcoin.Hope this year will be very good then 2017. This year will bring so many happyness for altcoin holder.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

2018 has been a year of mixed fortunes, some good some bad, but was highlighted  By the Red zone which greatly affected the market and affected the prices of altcoins including Alts. There has however been a positive growth in the market since and it seems the year might just end well for the alts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: