Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4945 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

maybe the ripple is better because it also supports a lot of ripple and the ripple is first released than tron ​​as well as the ripple partner and I also know that there is a ripple future so it's good to buy a ripple and hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.

Ripple from last 3-4 months is being really very low and thus not much moment could be seen upside. Only it has fallen during this period and even though btc has begun to rise but XRP has not shown any such signal and may be TRX could be a better option against it.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

maybe the ripple is better because it also supports a lot of ripple and the ripple is first released than tron ​​as well as the ripple partner and I also know that there is a ripple future so it's good to buy a ripple and hold

First release doesn't means the best. The coin that have a good future plans and willing to innovate are the one that better to invest. There is so many great coin to invest rather than this 2 coin which is normally targeted by pump and dump group. EOS is much better in this coins. Don't waste time and money on this kind of coin.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Tron has not been long in the world of crypto, but has shown a fantastic price movement, and it shows that the tron also has a very strong community, but to be better than the ripple would still take time.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
For me i choose and i will invest in Tron this is very promising coin rather than ripple because ripple, for now, the value is cheaper and the tron start to pump up their value.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Ripple has already achieved mainstream adoption and is being used by banks and other financial related organisations to facilitate transfers. I would prefer to stick with XRP as it has a more assured future use.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

I think i choose ripple because ripple is welknown than the tron and in the  market in traing site ripple is great to invest.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

I am totally inclined to Ripple because the present project is highly applicable in the world, namely in the big banks. Ripple helps speed up transaction processing, help avoid overload occurs at the bank when making the transaction. According to investors, the Ripple of 2018 will have a jump in exchange rates, exceeding the $ 2 has been achieved.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.

I think so too. just look at this ripple volume in some big market, it is very much so very big potential ripple price this can rise even higher. maybe this is a good time to buy it because the price is slightly down

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

I think so too. just look at this ripple volume in some big market, it is very much so very big potential ripple price this can rise even higher. maybe this is a good time to buy it because the price is slightly down
Maybe. But compare what is XRP (not Ripple Labs) and what is Tron. I think both projects have some features. Today Trx is overbought. After correction it will be more interested

efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

ripple and tron currencies are very popular on the stock market. Both projects are successful in terms of future. but for me ripple is better. I'm doing my investment over ripple.
dmitriy-saphv

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

What kind of questions are these? I was already starting to annoy the fact that in such matters no specifics. You compare 2 completely different coins, Ripple for example is the currency with which transactions are carried out in the Bank, and the capitalization of which is on the 3rd place in the world. Tron is a completely different meaning.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

ripple is a good coin and quite interesting. so having a Ripple is a good idea. besides, Ripple has the price still in TRON.
so I prefer Ripple than TRON. other than that with Ripple's ever-increasing development, it certainly can afford to be a pretty high price for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Crypto is the most popular Altcoin ripple and tron in the currency world. These two coins can always make money. In the future, very high levels will come.

I would choose ripple over tron as I have had good experience with ripple but we need to be extra cautious as market is extremely volatile, I usually invest when the value is down and withdraw it when the value reaches the peak.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I still think the ripple is much better. now ripple is actively interested in various banks and other financial institutions, this suggests that over the next few years, this cryptocurrency can become one of the most popular in the world.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

I do think tron have a better project than ripple. Ripple are only for transaction and its similar to bank. I do believe tron will be pumped up soon or later. If tron really able to decentralized the entertainment world i do think  the value will go crazy.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

In June, the TRX switches to its own network from the ERC20. Many exchanges are interested in the transition and will support it. That's after the transition, I think the throne will go up, like Neo!
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

I mean both Ripple and Tron are very different so trying to compare between the two is difficult. However, Ripple is even bigger than Tron. In addition, Tron has its mainnet coming up soon. We will have to see how good it is or even if it’s functional. However, that’s likely to pump up the price. Ripple, on the other, might have some partnerships with bigger banks that might raise the price. So I would say Tron in terms of potential growth.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

of course, Ripple is better than TRON. because Ripple has a development and price is high enough. in addition to the continued development of Ripple is also able to increase the price of Ripple in the future. so I will choose Ripple for the coins I have.
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Ripple without doubt. Say what you will about it being centralised but most business we look up to and admire outside of this industry are centralised yet we can still respect them for the talent in the team and the progress and partnerships they have made. Jason son and tron just seem very good at marketing. Not much else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: