Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1410 times)
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Its really disgusting I really do not like this. it is the god of stable. So I personally recommend you never buy it.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Hold brother you will be rewarded doge got some good tech analysis at the moment.
And chinese new year is coming. Doge is only getting ready to jump to the moon now. In february it will hit 10 cents for sure. There will be too much hype about doge and you can make decent money.
so me some dogs - this is a Chinese development? Of course, you can tie this coin to the year of the dog to date, but the value of the project itself is not that, and I would like to know more about why you think that I will be flying to the moon.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Best choice is hold doge. Because i see in november or desember ago, doge value just 0.00000026 btc. But now doge reach 0.00000088 btc. I think doge can going up again
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I'am always use Dogecoin for arbitrase from exchanger , because transaction verry fast confirmed and low fees.
but Iam chose dogen for long term if holding altcoin.
maybe I like price DOGE is verry cheap more than another altcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

in my opinion, you should not keep the doge in long term. Doge is just stops at stable level and it not has the potential, even technology to create it's just a joke. instead hold your doge, please sell them and invest in other altcoin, it will help you make bigger profits

grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

i think doge will go down again but not in the same price at last years
this coin already grow but it still need bigger trigger
in my opinion, you should not keep the doge in long term. Doge is just stops at stable level and it not has the potential, even technology to create it's just a joke. instead hold your doge, please sell them and invest in other altcoin, it will help you make bigger profits
meme coin  Grin
funny how community can move the price more than developer
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

Hi,I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

No, do not sell them, dogecoin is a precious coin at the moment ; low fees - fast transactions.

It is like the Lightning network only that in a POOR version, and i am not joking, seriously.

$0.001 for a single transaction is NOTHING, just hold those dogecoins, they are worth it.

If you want to invest in reddcoin, just put more money and buy them.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Dogecoin is the best example of a great market cap with an equally low price. It is really a good coin but not really for the purpose of investment. People use it as a means for currency. Infact after the great rise in btc value people are doing most of their transactions in Doge. It is quite popular in terms of means of settlement.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I suggest you dump it when you are satisfied with your profits,there will be no development with this coin as the developers are inactive for the past 2years.
Yes, it is one of the oldest crypto coins which hit the market but haven't progressed much in terms of price. There was a time when they were easily seen in the top 10 however now its market cap has gone down to Rank 35. No use holding instead buy XP or RDD they both look good with their future prospects.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:12:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:16:27 PM by SixOfFive

I think it is time to hold DOGE coin. Doge coin is in market from 2013 but somehow it does not get same response like other altcoins. But from last few days again DOGE has quite highlighted in the market and investors showed their interest in it again.Moreover Doge is quite popular for transferring funds from one exchange to another because of Low transaction fees and at the confirmation.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

For some reason DOGE always get pumped during altcoin season. And current season definitely not over yet, so if you have good entry hold some coins is fine.
Doge has recently received great support from the large investor community. You should keep it in this time because Doge will not stop at the present value, you can completely get more profit if the year calm keeps Dogecoin. The market is showing more positive signs, observe and make the correct decision for you.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Dogecoin is the best example of a great market cap with an equally low price. It is really a good coin but not really for the purpose of investment. People use it as a means for currency. Infact after the great rise in btc value people are doing most of their transactions in Doge. It is quite popular in terms of means of settlement.
Doge is one coin that has a long history, with a low value then we can easily to trade. In addition we can also quite easily to hold because the value is not too big. I used to be a doge as an alternative to make an investment, the price is 150 satoshi and I think if there is a movement of 10% then the value is just a few satoshi only. Now the price of doge is at rates 80 to 100 satoshi. We can still make doge coin as a good alternative, even some price differences on exchange and we can use it by doing arbitrage. We have the opportunity and we will get the best results if we can make the right decision.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Hold your doge. coins with low price now are becoming trend. Trend increase in price. There are some coins like NXT, XRP, and XLM increase in price. I am not sure it is because people can't afford to buy bitcoin. DOge price is also increase from 18 satoshi to 80 satoshi.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.

I personally don't like doge any longer for any reason. For the past few years I was playing with Doge but nothing changes. Please dump that shit coin and go for something new. Buy Electroneum and also invest on Titanium ICO and you will see great results.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

If I had them I would dump them, it is a joke coin, this capitalization makes no sense at all in the real worl IMHO.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
You need to understand that dogecoin is a coin joke, it is very speculative, it can earn a lot, but I would advise you to sell it and find alternatives.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

i dont know why doge rise so much . it was created just for fun as far as i know but in some exchange sites doge is using for trades .i still dont understand why . maybe somebody share this information with me. i would be very grateful
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

Once a coin with no real purpose goes up parabolic in its value, if I had any of it I am pretty sure I would rush to cash it out... Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CEOofDogecoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

There is active development in Dogecoin. https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/tree/1.14-dev

The reason people say there is not is because they do not understand that the "master" branch remains stable so people don't accidentally deploy work in progress.

One of the three core developers commented on this recently at https://twitter.com/JRossNicoll/status/950887010083987458
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 08:06:04 PM by ngavanngo22

Now with DogeCoin, the advice is you should hold and wait when the exchange rate it increased 1000% compared to the current rate at that time to make a decision to sell. DogeCoin is expected to rise strongly in 2018, with the currency's exchange rate expected to rise to $ 5 by the end of 2018, so you should invest more and hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: