Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
The easiest and best way to earn bitcoin is through joining in signature campaign on bitcoin forum and if you have an higher rank you could probably earn huge amount of bitcoin. On the other hand, most the people already join in signature because it is very effective source of bitcoin and income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Welcome to join, it's time to have fun. Well, if you are newbie you should multiply read about cryptocurrency. In sub forum beginners and help (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0) you can find many threads you need to answer your questions.

Btw, the best way to get bitcoin depends on yourself. It's about passion and ability. So I suggest you to read in order to determine your own best way.

I prefer join bounty and ico , then reward it I use for trading when the btc market is good.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitophile

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:15 PM

1. Mining (if you have good CPU computer and very cheap or free electricity),
2. Buy it with money and hold it for long time,
3. Use signatures,
etc.

Days of mining bitcoin using CPUs are long gone. I doubt it will be ever beneficial amidst the ASICs which are competing.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Welcome to join, it's time to have fun. Well, if you are newbie you should multiply read about cryptocurrency. In sub forum beginners and help (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0) you can find many threads you need to answer your questions.

Btw, the best way to get bitcoin depends on yourself. It's about passion and ability. So I suggest you to read in order to determine your own best way.

I prefer join bounty and ico , then reward it I use for trading when the btc market is good.
I believe  that the besg way to earn bitcoin is in joining a different campaign because we dont have to put up a capital on it and it is not really risky because no capital involved unlike trading and investing both are  risky because you need to have  a huge amount in capital so that you can invest on it .However investing and trading is really the fastiest way of gaining the decision is in everyone of us.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

resources are the main problem here
do you have capital? if yes I suggest to trade, if you can mine you should also mine
but if you have a problem in the fund, you can get bitcoin for free, that is work by following bounty campaign, media, youtube, or signature. that's my advice
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

Join campaigns and then you can get altcoins like ETH. It depends. And then you can convert it to BTC with a little transaction fee. Just start posting here in forum, at the same time study the concept of crypto and rank up.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

Get the status of a senior member or hero, and then participate in a campaign of signatures
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

First, welcome to cryptoworld. While i ask you to do some research about cryptoworld on your own, I would say that there are lots of the ways to earn bitcoin. You can invest some money; you can mine; you can trade; you can also participate in bounties.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

For newbie like us, we can start with the free airdrops and then work on your quality post, just post once a day until you reached Jr member wherein, we can start applying for a signature campaign. Once accepted, they will pay us regarding the post that we made for the entire week/bi-week.
I suggest you focus on campaigns. My proposition:
1) Signature campaign -> the higher your rank, the more you earn - write posts
2) Translation
3) Campaign Twitter / FB
4) Writing articles
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

For newbie like us, we can start with the free airdrops and then work on your quality post, just post once a day until you reached Jr member wherein, we can start applying for a signature campaign. Once accepted, they will pay us regarding the post that we made for the entire week/bi-week.
I suggest you focus on campaigns. My proposition:
1) Signature campaign -> the higher your rank, the more you earn - write posts
2) Translation
3) Campaign Twitter / FB
4) Writing articles

For me theres a lot to earn a bitcoin like joining campaign if you have a patience you can earn a bitcoin and you hold it in longterm way you can get more bitcoin  if you like not hassele you invest a bitcoin and longterm way because we know bitcoin will increase the pricing value.the important of earning of bitcoin is patience if you did not a patience you canot earn a bitcoin because of your mind if you have a bitcoun you sell it fast becaise you dont have a patience.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

If you have a particular set of skills and can offer web related services for example translation , development , projects management , designing or any other kind of tasks ,and actually have a portfolio , then it won't be hard for you to have a job either here or in other websites that contain such job opportunities .

Mining is an alternative way but you'd need an initial investment in order to setup a rig and all what it needs to do the mining .
Working in signature campaigns (especially if you are an experienced person and know the all abouts of the cryptocurrencies world ) is another way to get money , but the campaigns pay people according to their rank so you won't be making money any sooner with that .

Finally ,  the ultimate way , which is investing some money in some coin that seems promising to you . You don't need to buy a whole coin to call it an investment (especially with highly priced coins such as BTC ) . Start with a budget that will : make you some profits & not waste your time over couple of bucks . Going through coin market cap website is imperative and while browsing the listed coins (maybe the top 100 list as a beginning ) , you'll certainly find something interesting enough to put some money in .
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

The best way to earn a bitcoin for a beginner is by working on a campaign and to do so you must upgrade your membership to at least a "Jr. Member" Level by posting positive replies. From there you can find a bounty program to apply for and receive tokens at the end of a successful campaign.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is through joining a different campaign because it is really profitable ang less risky than the other way such as trading and investing i believe that both trading and investing is really also a good way through gaining profit but it is more risky because we really need to have a capital to be put up upon investing and that was really risky there are a huge amount involved.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

facuets are generally a good way to get more bitcoin .The rewards are very small due

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptoChris18

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

There is many way to earn bitcoin .. already lot of forum member give their best answer

Personally i like bounty program to earn bitcoin !! you can start from signature campaign , social media marketing etc..
dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

To be honest the amount you get paid in a signature campaign is peanuts , and it takes alot of effort to make anything in the hundreds of dollars range.
julzzxc05

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

i think by mining a bitcoin using your super computer , but you need a lot of money to buy it.
Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

According to me doing some free lancer work will work out for you. Its the best and high job some might even pay in bitcoin
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign to earn bitcoin because you need to double effort  to earn much bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

If you're living in a country that has a couple of exchanges then you can do arbitrage trading.

But as a newbie you need to learn first the normal way of trading. Buy a couple of tokens or join ICOs where you can earn more than what you invested.

facuets are generally a good way to get more bitcoin .The rewards are very small due
For newbies, it's a good start.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: