Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

On my own opinion, best way to earn bitcoin is to invest. Also in trading and mining. Whenever you work very hard and put so much effort to a specific thing, it is possible for you to fulfill what you really wanted to get. You just have to be strategic and be smart as when is the perfect time to earn bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

There are many options or way to earn Bitcoin. We can investing some money to mining and trading or we can earn bitcoin free way but it need more effort to get it. Such as, get some free bitcoin from claiming bitcoin faucets or you can joined bitcointalk bounty campaign in this forum. There are a lot of bounty campaign here you can join.
There are many options or way to earn Bitcoin. The best way to earn bitcoin is to invest here. Also you can easily earn bitcoin if ever bitcoin goes down then we need effort to wait and to gain a lot here. We must need patience to wait until it goes back into its higher price or its normal price. You can also easily gain if ever you join in any campaign . Theres a lot of campaign that you can join for you to gain.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

Best way to earn Bitcoin for me base on my experience is by investing in Bitcoin for like 1k$ then investing that on a gambling site which are many just make sure that site are trusted and been in the industry for many years already before investing to them, or if you don't want to invest that money then gamble it that is the fastest way to earn Bitcoin but also fastest way to lose also. But its up to you. You can also buy alt coins using your Bitcoin then sell it when the price pump.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Earning bitcoin is quiet difficult to find, it is very complicated because of it's ways on accessing sites. If you dont have any idea, you cannot earn bitcoin. But here we are in our forum, it's a big chance to us to earn, there are a lot of ways on how to earn just read and understand things.
Karen J. Mickey

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Currently in Vietnam and in the world. Most of the ways to earn money online are very difficult, to really earn money online you have to build yourself a system of investment and have extensive understanding of the problem, if you start to earn Online money from two hands, please refer to this article, I would like to guide you how to earn Bitcoin for free, digging Bitcoin automatically every day is very simple, like a grottos every day several online retailers and accumulate many. Currently all methods of earning money online are hard and have to glean every single, so do not be discouraged. Spend a few minutes each day. Looking for secure bitcoin source, secure partner, so new success.
usahaali04

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

There is no best way to get bitcoin, because each way must have its shortcomings. If you ask me the safest way to get bitcoin, I can answer it, the way is by following a gift or other activity that gives you bitcoin wages, because that way you do not need to spend capital and not to be afraid. If you do not get it because you only spend time and energy alone without capital of valuable materials.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is trading. The safest way to make money with trading is through arbitrage. In short, this means that you see an opportunity to buy an asset in one place for a certain price and sell it immediately at another place for a higher price. It is important that you know you can sell the asset immediately at a certain price. If this does not hold, then we are talking of speculation - or gambling if you prefer.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

There are many options or way to earn Bitcoin. We can investing some money to mining and trading or we can earn bitcoin free way but it need more effort to get it. Such as, get some free bitcoin from claiming bitcoin faucets or you can joined bitcointalk bounty campaign in this forum. There are a lot of bounty campaign here you can join.
Yes, there are many ways to earn bitcoin and it depends upon where you are comfortable and there are ways also that are profitable but needs unique skills and strategy and as for me participating in a bounty campaign is the best and easiest way to earn bitcoin without spending out from your wallet, it only needs time and dedication to complete the task maybe it takes time to claim the rewards but still worthy after receiving the token of a long time waiting.

homewoll

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

there many way to earn bitcoin,i think the best way is airdrop and signature bounty,
They do not need money, they only require you to invest time.
henryfekok

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Many best way to earn bitcoin,,,
If free you can join signature campaign, bounty social media, blog, translate act.
Not free you can join mining or trading.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Hi...

I am also a newbie here. First thing you should do is to get a higher rank here and you have to work for that. Each and everyday put some reply here and try to up your rank to Junior member. You can easily do the bounty campaigns and earn bitcoins without investing a single cent. eg- Signature campaigns,facebook campaigns,twitter campaigns & translation campaigns. After getting some free coins you can convert it to Bitcoins. In addition to this you can directly do trading and mining as well to get bitcoins easily. Trading is the easiest method to get bitcoins without putting any effort. But if you want to get some free Bitcoins you join with some bounty campaigns. These days having a good bounty campaign called AdBlock and any newbiews can join with that. Hope this will work for you.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
I know to bitcoin short time
In my opinion, the simplest way to get bitcoin is to spend money to buy BTC at the right time
You can earn bitcoin by trader or miner
Depending on your condition. You should identify it carefully
Wish you earn more BTC.
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

BEST WAY To get Bitcoin is through "Faucets".
What is a faucet?
Faucet is a website that gives Bitcoin regularly. They may give Bitcoins every minute, every 10 minutes, every hour or once a week. All you need to do is register on the website using your Bitcoin address and sometimes your email. And if you're chosen, you get Bitcoin.
But one drawback to this method is the amount of Bitcoin given is not as much, and sometimes the most you get is 0.00288BTC which is equivalent to $ 1.31. But still, who wants to give you Bitcoin for free? And seeing how volatile the cryptocurrency market is, it's worth a try!
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

First thing you should do is to get knowledge about what is bitcoin and what is the concept behind it. After that, for earning, you can go for signature campaign and other various bounty campaigns.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

There are many ways you get bitcoin even in the long term and short term.jika you invest in the long term you can invest your money in bitcoin or ETH.itu is very good to get good results. But with the future development eth is also good .. but still good bitcoin. and if there is a gain in the short term you can invest in trading on the market it is great to earn profit every day.
jenny399

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

can anybody tell how to earn bitcoin by signature?
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. First, is by leveling your rank and joining different signature campaign in this group. The bitcoin you will receive depends on the campaign and your rank. You can also earn bitcoin by searching faucet in the internet, there are many faucets but the amount that they give is too small. You can also try mining but you need a high end PC and video card in order to mine.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

can anybody tell how to earn bitcoin by signature?
You must find a signature bounty campaign, for the fulfillment of the conditions of which you will receive payment in Bitcoin. Well, in order to take part in it, your account must meet their requirements.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

In this forum, there are several ways to earn bitcoin, and depending on your skill. You can earn bitcoin by way of Trading, you should be able to guess the bitcoin market, so you can buy bitcoin at the time when the price decreased and sell bitcoin when the price increased. Aside from trading, you can earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaign, if you want to join the signature campaign at least your rank is Jr. Member, in addition, your knowledge about cryptocurrency should be broad.

And the last ways to earn bitcoin is Investment in bitcoin. Keep in mind that investing in bitcoin is very risky, you can lose your money with instantly because bitcoin prices are very volatile. So before making up one's mind
to investing n bitcoin at least, you should know how to invest in bitcoin, and don't put all your money in bitcoin do a little bit.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Since you are a newbie here, the best way to earn in Bitcoin is to first let your account be ranked up, then once you are a junior member, find a signature campaign and join your account to it. There are many signature campaigns that offers a big profit. Also, you can earn through mining and trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: