Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins but in my own opinion, There are only 3 best ways to earn this coins. Work on bounty campaigns and earn altcoins at the end of sale after the ico has distributed the payouts and exchange to btc. Invest immediately and start trading in the market to grow your coins or hold it for a very long time and wait for the value to grow further.

developeX

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

The way to earn bitcoin is to mine it,
Invest in mining software and enjoy, but if you don't have capital to invest you must first to rank up as many member here always saying, to be able to join paid signature campaign in Bitcoin
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

Well, being here means you have learned about signature campaigns. It is the most recommended job for newbie users and it does not require having bitcoins in the beginning. And the bonus here is, you learn many things about bitcoin while asking and answering questions. Upon being in here, you will learn that there will be so much jobs that can pay you with bitcoin and other methods of earning it like holding, mining, and etc.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins but in my own opinion, There are only 3 best ways to earn this coins. Work on bounty campaigns and earn altcoins at the end of sale after the ico has distributed the payouts and exchange to btc. Invest immediately and start trading in the market to grow your coins or hold it for a very long time and wait for the value to grow further.

Every coin has a two sides and same goes with joining a bounty campaign too as if they don't raise enough funds at the end of ICO then I doubt that you will receive any payments at the end and all your efforts would go in vain and this has been proven many times in the past when the participants were not get paid for the hard work they have done so before joining any bounty campaign do a good research and try to know the team involved in it and if everything looks good then you can join it and if you are part of successful bounty campaign then you can earn really good amount of money at the end.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

yeah i agree to you and also while giving a time to study you can know avout the people that you will talk about to trade and others to earn more bitcoin.

Well, being here means you have learned about signature campaigns. It is the most recommended job for newbie users and it does not require having bitcoins in the beginning. And the bonus here is, you learn many things about bitcoin while asking and answering questions. Upon being in here, you will learn that there will be so much jobs that can pay you with bitcoin and other methods of earning it like holding, mining, and etc.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

According to me signature campaign, bounty and trading are the best way to earn bitcoin and other method of earning it is holding.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

There are common ways to earn bitcoins here in the forum by just ranking up your account first and joining campaigns. You can check campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
Since you said that you're just a newbie here, just explore the forum first and read. Try to understand the crypto world. There are so much for you to learn here and once you understand everything try to participate in campaigns and you will earn bitcoins for sure. Just keep out to scams. Be aware.

404 Not Found
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

By Mining, i think it is the best way and easiest way to earn in bitcoin.
First is Set up a dedicated computer to do nothing but decrypt Bitcoin blocks, install some Bitcoin-mining software and let it do its thing. Again, doing so on a mid-range desktop could take upwards of a year or more to fully decrypt a single block. That's not going to be worth the time or effort.

If you want your coins faster, it's going to cost you; purpose-built mining rigs start around a few thousand, like the $2,400 128 GHs Bitcoin Miner from Advance Mining Technology, and only go up from there. You can also build your own rig, however mining cards such as the Monarch BPU 300 C from Butterfly Labs aren't much cheaper.

Basically, mining Bitcoin has gotten to the point that it's almost impossible to recoup your investment. So maybe you're better off not going it alone.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

I think the best way to earn here in bitcoin is that in the forum or joining a signature campaign because as a beginner they all use forum because you can earn while learning because on forum you only need to post or reply to a quote and you can wait a month then you can have a stakes and can transfer it to a real money.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

BEST WAY  To earn Bitcoins is through “Faucets”.
What are Faucets?
Faucets are websites which give away Bitcoins on a regular basis. They may give away Bitcoins every minute, every 10 minutes, every hour or once a week. All you need to do is to sign up on the websites using your Bitcoin address and sometimes your email. And if you are selected, you get the Bitcoins.
However one downside to this method is the amount of Bitcoin given away is not as much, and sometimes the most you’ll get is 0.00288BTC which equals to $1.31. But still, who would want to give you Bitcoins for free? And looking at how volatile the cryptocurrency market is, it is definitely worth the try!

i dont think that earning from faucet is the best way. faucet is wasting time activity.
i know faucet is free way to earn bitcoin but most likely you will waste time more than you earn bitcoin.
nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

There are many best ways to earn bitcoin like MINING but you need a lot of money to start building your mining rig, FAUCET this way of earning bitcoin is so time consuming, BOUNTY PROGRAM I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin not totally bitcoin you will earn in bounty program but other cryptocurrency, but you can exchange the altcoin awards to bitcoin.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin depends on your situation. If you are rich, buying and holding Bitcoin or mining Bitcoin is the best way for you to earn Bitcoin. But, if you cannot afford to buy Bitcoin, then I suggest that you join bounty campaigns. Some bounty campaigns are giving a big offer.

WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

there are many ways to earn money. you can join in airdrop or bounty campaign. work hard, receive tokens and trade them to earn BTC

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

I'll highly suggest to earn in bitcoin is to join signature campaigns, that's the best way for me. While there's other way too to earn here, like selling, investing and even mining. So it is up to you, depending on you preferences.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin and everything is sure.
I'll tell you how to get a very nice and exact bitcoin that is:
1. signature campaign, signature campaign is the best way to get bitcoin and this way also get a fair amount of coins.
2. social media campaign, this campaign is very easy to do and also good to do, even if the coin in get not as much as signature campaign.
3.article, if you have enough spare time you can do it.
I think for beginners the way is the best way for you to do.

#already try and good luck, good luck.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

The best to earn bitcoin for newbie is by working on a signature campaign, by the time when your membership level reach at least a "Jr. Member". There so many bounty programs in the bounty section but non among them is accepting a complete newbie. You should work on you account first. 
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

there are many ways to earn money. you can join in airdrop or bounty campaign. work hard, receive tokens and trade them to earn BTC

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
tigan_gangmei

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

mining is the best way to earn bitcoins

Tigan_Gangmei
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

The best to earn bitcoin for newbie is by working on a signature campaign, by the time when your membership level reach at least a "Jr. Member". There so many bounty programs in the bounty section but non among them is accepting a complete newbie. You should work on you account first. 
Indeed as mate mentioned that for newbie people they need some more hard work to get information and expriance about BTC then they best choice for them in start to work with some signature campaign and as they improve their membership then they need to expose their work to trading and investing if they are interested because in trading and investing you can make more money as compare to signature camaping with addition with this you can also join some bounty campaign.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is through trading. In addition to that, we all know that trading is the best sources of bitcoin and income. In trading it will take time to wait and even you wait more time you can assure that you could earn and make huge amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: