Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:18:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
futuristic18

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

For newbie like us, the best is to participate in promotional campaigns, translation jobs, facebook/ signature/avtaar/ airdrops are few more options.

But for all the above, research should be done beforehand.
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

Very good question, bitcoins can be earned in many ways, you can do the same way you want to do. Like
1. Faucet
2. Blockchain developer
3. Graphic designer
4. Mining
5. Micro tasking
6. join any Campaign
etc etc I have said many things, you can undoubtedly do it like you.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
Theres a lot of way to earn bitcoin just try trading but you should need to take the big risk or investing your money in bitcoin i think it will helps ypu a lot to earn more money or try to join in some campaigns like signature campaigns or twitter campaign that gives btc per week.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin, in this forum it can teach you how to earn in bitcoin in many ways. For example, by trading you trade your bitcoin and you need to buy low and sell to earn a profits to your bitcoin. Next is by joining signature campaign, there are so many campaign that you can find here in forum. Just read the rules and follow it, in this job you can earn bitcoin too. Next is by joining in airdrops, there are many airdrops that you can join but in this airdrop there is a low amount of bitcoin. Just explore here in bitcoin forum and you will able to find a good job for you.

bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Thank you for the info... but getting Bitcoin thru investing is still too early for me? I am yet to understand the whole concept, unfortunately! ☹️

If you are a newbie try to apply in facebook campaign and twitter campaign while waiting for you to rank up  if you have facebook & twitter  because some of the campaign like signature campaign they don't accept a newbie.Then you have to make effort in posting too.And try also the  airdrop.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

many way to earn bitcoin. you can buy bitcoin in exchanger... but if you want earn free bitcoin you can try faucet, bounty, and many more... but i think the best way to earn bitcoin is joining bounty... yeah just completed task like reetweeting or sharing post, and you will get token, you can sell the token in exchanger...
Metherry

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Very good question, bitcoins can be earned in many ways, you can do the same way you want to do. Like
1. Faucet
2. Blockchain developer
3. Graphic designer
4. Mining
5. Micro tasking
6. join any Campaign
etc etc I have said many things, you can undoubtedly do it like you.
Faucets is only big joke like joining join any Campaign  both of the isnot a job to earn from it.
Micro tasking need long time but can be effective.
Blockchain developer and  Graphic designer is best ways.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

There's so many ways to earn Bitcoin like Mining, Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign, Trading is a good also to earn bitcoin even if it's risky but it's great to earn that you just need to have a capital to invest in trading, and most of the best way to join the Signature campaign you just need to increase your activity ranks so you can join, you do not need to capitalize money.

serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

You can earn bitcoin in so many ways. You can join bounty campaign and perform daily task like for signature campaign, facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram and even translation . You can also do mining if you have a high quality personal computer. You can also do trading with other altcoin. There are also faucet available that gives free bitcoin.
arteeeezy

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

I think the best way to earn Bitcoin is to invest your money to bitcoin. when the value of bitcoin is low then you should buy it, then wait till it increase then sell it. or you can earn Bitcoin by joining campaign in bitcointalk.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but you must learn first the basic of it, then if you have enough knowledge you can try to participate in this forum for you to have an activity. And after 1 month of regular posting here you will received you first rank up and you can now participate in a signature campaign by applying for the lowest position available. Just focus on having a good post and you will have a good chance to be accept in the campaign. Other ways you can earn are by going into trading and investing, but these two are more advance stage of cryptocurrency so you need more knowledge before going into it.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

if you have exact amount of money then buy an bitcoin and invest that is the best way of earning btc. but if i  were you just signature campaign . no money involve only your effort and timea
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins is to work on bounty campaigns since you do not need any investment in order to start. Just rank up your account in order to be accepted in any bounty campaigns and start working at home. You can also start on trading but try to study first and have a good amount of money to invest on either altcoins or bitcoins.
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

There are many way to earn bitcoin. But for me the best way to earn bitcoin is to join a signature campaign, you should make your rank higher and study more about bitcoin. If your rank is high then you will earn more. For now you should focus on making your rank higher although there is a service in this forum where you will use your skills in it.

LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is to buy at dump time and hold it for a long time, because bitcoin is for a long term profit. If your a teader you have to patiently wait and monitor the price of coins you have so that you will notice when it the right time to cash them out. In this job l found out that you can have the opportunity to earn big amount of money or to be rich is very possible at bitcoin. Bitcoin is the quickest way to become a millionaire.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

You can earn bitcoin in so many ways. You can join bounty campaign and perform daily task like for signature campaign, facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram and even translation . You can also do mining if you have a high quality personal computer. You can also do trading with other altcoin. There are also faucet available that gives free bitcoin.

yes that right, if you are interested in something, you know where to look. the best way to earn btc is to join signature campaign, by this you will be to be gracious and knowledgeable
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is to buy at dump time and hold it for a long time, because bitcoin is for a long term profit. If your a teader you have to patiently wait and monitor the price of coins you have so that you will notice when it the right time to cash them out. In this job l found out that you can have the opportunity to earn big amount of money or to be rich is very possible at bitcoin. Bitcoin is the quickest way to become a millionaire.
Well that's right, but if you don't have capital to buy bitcoin during the dip you can still have an option and that is by simply joining bounty campaigns in this way you could earn bitcoin. As of now just keep on posting and increase your rank so that you will be able to join bounty campaigns. Good luck and welcome to the crypto world.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin money, including tradecoin, holding, ICO investing, lending, miners, masternode. These are the forms you can earn earn money from bitcoin, Depending on the level and technical requirements of each type you will have reasonable investment. If you want to get fast profits, you can use tradecoin, miner. If you want to invest long term, you can use Masternode, mining or investment lending.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin money, including tradecoin, holding, ICO investing, lending, miners, masternode. These are the forms you can earn earn money from bitcoin, Depending on the level and technical requirements of each type you will have reasonable investment. If you want to get fast profits, you can use tradecoin, miner. If you want to invest long term, you can use Masternode, mining or investment lending.
Good advice. Well, of course the most profitable way is to match the OP capability. So, before deciding which way to take, should read a lot about the basics of cryptocurrency, deficiencies and advantages, as well as the various risks that must be faced.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

It depends on your capital whether it is small or big because you will choose on investing in bitcoins or altcoins, both of this coins are profitable but they are not the same price. Bitcoins is more expensive but the growth is faster more than altcoins so its your decision on where you are going to invest and start trading or just hold your coin to earn more profit in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: